Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

LoL I love how jews start to personal attack if they hear something they dont like , instantly they move away from the issue and focus on the person : ) we call it as "effort to discredit" , its a kind of attempt to revolutionize , people on important positions (head of state, ministers , managers) undergo personal attacks by sided media outlets : ) reduced in the eyes of the public and Bammm ! final blow .

But I'm not a minister : ) Be relaxed

Everyone know how jews stole Palestinian lands , no need to write the history again : )

I realize you suffer pain ( emotional) because Israel exists. What makes Jews laugh is when you and others try to blame what happened in Kenya ( among other things) on the Jews.

I guess our " life style" isn't as common as the Muslim one; Beheadings, Mercy Killings, Mass Murder, etc, etc, :lol:

LoL nope , I love jews as long as they are well behaved children and one of my best friend is a jew : )

I just noticed Nox just joined these forums and almost immidiately started with her anti - Israel and anti - Semitism.

This has been happening a lot lately. We should not believe she is a woman or the person in the avatar, just another former poster who got a permanent vacation .

LoL I speak appropriate to the topics and almost all topics about jews and muslims : ) this is a jewish forum . You can believe whatever you want : )

I " love" Muslims as long as behave like civilized people they don't commit Mass Murder, behead their victims, and believe Israel has the right to exist. :lol:

What if they believed Israel had the right to exist somewhere else?

Last edited:
How was it already theirs?

What exactly did they steal. Please show me

Uhh, I was responding to your comment that contained the word "steal" and I never referenced it anyway.

This how zionists argue...diversion, deflection before outright fibbing.

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

Guess they all got lucky and decided to take the same day off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Alfalfa; Yesterday at 04:22 PM.

This is how Pro Palestinian argue; Lying about the Mall being " Jewish owned", claiming the Israel Gov't warned all Jewish Shop Keepers to stay away, etc. Diversion, deflection, and outright lying

How was it already theirs?

Uhh, I was responding to your comment that contained the word "steal" and I never referenced it anyway.

I suspect you and other posters have a difficult time making a coherent argument.

It is a strange conclusion to suggest that Israel "stole" land or is "expansionist" by giving back territory captured in war... by giving back territory captured in war... by giving back territory captured in war... a war (wars) started by Arabs.

You have heard that Israel gave back Gaza.... to Islamic terrorists... who then used the area to launch rockets at Israel.

Have you bumped you head on the "Stupid Tree"

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how Pro Palestinian argue; Lying about the Mall being " Jewish owned", claiming the Israel Gov't warned all Jewish Shop Keepers to stay away, etc. Diversion, deflection, and outright lying

Jews work in retail?

Everyone know how jews stole Palestinian lands , no need to write the history again : )

LoL nope , I love jews as long as they are well behaved children and one of my best friend is a jew : )

LoL I speak appropriate to the topics and almost all topics about jews and muslims : ) this is a jewish forum . You can believe whatever you want : )

I " love" Muslims as long as behave like civilized people they don't commit Mass Murder, behead their victims, and believe Israel has the right to exist. :lol:

They do. That "somewhere else" is at the business end of a machinegun on the shore of the Mediterranean sea.

LoL I love how jews start to personal attack if they hear something they dont like , instantly they move away from the issue and focus on the person : ) we call it as "effort to discredit" , its a kind of attempt to revolutionize , people on important positions (head of state, ministers , managers) undergo personal attacks by sided media outlets : ) reduced in the eyes of the public and Bammm ! final blow .

But I'm not a minister : ) Be relaxed

how interesting -----just WHAT ARE YOU? People who comment on groups ----as in
"jews are like this" and "blacks are like that" and "hispanics do thus" are
often people who refuse to divulge their own origins-------and for good reason.
I am a proud jew. I learned a lot about islam because I came into contact with
lots of people including people newly arrived in the USA from the south east Asia.
Because they logically assumed me to be christian----since I was located in a majority
christian area-----I learned what muslims are taught about jews in such places as
Pakistan and northern India (my informants were young and educated) Candid
person that I was-----I did tend to inform my informants that I am a jew-----then I
would learn what pakistani and muslims indians learn about christians----and HINDUS
(even more nefarious) You are not required to divulge personal information----but
in order to have some level of credibility-------it would help if you do

Huh? Are you drunk?

I suspect you and other posters have a difficult time making a coherent argument.

It is a strange conclusion to suggest that Israel "stole" land or is "expansionist" by giving back territory captured in war... by giving back territory captured in war... by giving back territory captured in war... a war (wars) started by Arabs.

You have heard that Israel gave back Gaza.... to Islamic terrorists... who then used the area to launch rockets at Israel.

Have you bumped you head on the "Stupid Tree"

War with whom? The WB land "captured" by Israel was neither egyptian, jordanian or syrian, the countries israel was "at war with in '67.

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

Israel values Israeli lives, they could give a fuck about anyone else.

But in this case, it is all about financial interests of Jews motivating acts.

lots of people including people newly arrived in the USA from the south east Asia.
Because they logically assumed me to be christian----since I was located in a majority
christian area-----I learned what muslims are taught about jews in such places as
person that I was-----I did tend to inform my informants that I am a jew-----then I
would learn what pakistani and muslims indians learn about christians----and HINDUS
(even more nefarious) You are not required to divulge personal information----but

LoL :lol: so what ? I'm guilty person because of these speeches and I'm a racist ? :lol:

Stop to teach me humanity lesson and look at your own citizens , please :eusa_shhh:

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c]IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube[/ame]

All it proves is Israel has not removed all humanity from this one man yet, assuming the story is true and not another Zionist propaganda story.

But in this case, it is all about financial interests of Jews motivating acts.

Same thing.

Israel is Israel by historical precedent But you are right to suggest jews
have rights in many lands in the Middle east----including the country now
called Saudi arabia ------most particularly the city Yathrib which is now
called Medina and the city Mecca ----still called Mecca

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

It is not the first time Israel warns state from terror attacks, smartass.

Why should I take the word of a Zionist about anything?

Especially, today, after we keep having lying propaganda threads, one after another, started by Zionist posters.

LoL :lol: so what ? I'm guilty person because of these speeches and I'm a racist ? :lol:

Stop to teach me humanity lesson and look at your own citizens , please :eusa_shhh:

Ms Nox-----your writings indicate that english is not your mother-tongue.
as to your comment "look at your own citizens" are you telling me
that you are not in the USA? I lived in the USA The citizens of my
country include MANY MANY different groups. I do not understand your
comment. To what citizens are you referring?

As to the issue of "racism" -----you have already demonstrated that you are
a racist according to the current popular definition of "racism"

Israel is Israel by historical precedent But you are right to suggest jews
have rights in many lands in the Middle east----including the country now
called Saudi arabia ------most particularly the city Yathrib which is now
called Medina and the city Mecca ----still called Mecca

Yes, any city or land a single jew lived in is by definition Israeli as ordained by god.

Forum List

Back