Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

A informed" observer" has something to back it up; Something you're obviously not :eusa_angel:

Maybe one day a rocket fall into stolen Israel territory togetger made in Iran nuclear warhead :lol:

" Stolen territory?" You mean the territory Israel aquired after the Arabs initiated the 67 War? At least you admit that Iran is capable of initiating WW 111. Let's all come TOGETGER and agree on this :lol:
:cuckoo:

Notice how there's no condemnation of Kenya? Wouldn't expect anything different ::eusa_angel:

Nox what language did you speak as a child?

I cant speak anything because I suffer a lot pain right now , but still jews manages to make me laugh : ) you have a strange life style :lol:

I realize you suffer pain ( emotional) because Israel exists. What makes Jews laugh is when you and others try to blame what happened in Kenya ( among other things) on the Jews.

I guess our " life style" isn't as common as the Muslim one; Beheadings, Mercy Killings, Mass Murder, etc, etc, :lol:

I just noticed Nox just joined these forums and almost immidiately started with her anti - Israel and anti - Semitism.

This has been happening a lot lately. We should not believe she is a woman or the person in the avatar, just another former poster who got a permanent vacation .

Everyone know how jews stole Palestinian lands , no need to write the history again : )

I realize you suffer pain ( emotional) because Israel exists. What makes Jews laugh is when you and others try to blame what happened in Kenya ( among other things) on the Jews.

I guess our " life style" isn't as common as the Muslim one; Beheadings, Mercy Killings, Mass Murder, etc, etc, :lol:

LoL nope , I love jews as long as they are well behaved children and one of my best friend is a jew : )

I just noticed Nox just joined these forums and almost immidiately started with her anti - Israel and anti - Semitism.

This has been happening a lot lately. We should not believe she is a woman or the person in the avatar, just another former poster who got a permanent vacation .

LoL I speak appropriate to the topics and almost all topics about jews and muslims : ) this is a jewish forum . You can believe whatever you want : )

Last edited:
Everyone know how jews stole Palestinian lands , no need to write the history again : )

LoL nope , I love jews as long as they are well behaved children and one of my best friend is a jew : )

LoL I speak appropriate to the topics and almost all topics about jews and muslims : ) this is a jewish forum . You can believe whatever you want : )

Good for you. Would you like a cookie or something ?

How can they steal something that is already theirs ???

How was it already theirs?

Probably they talks about purchased the poor palestinians fields . So think about me as I'm an american citizen , I buy a house with garden in N.Y and its my land no more : ) I declare my independence as a small country : ) and then I'm expanding my garden walls , everyday 1 meter . After years , a district in N.Y is mine : ) jewish style powww

i just noticed nox just joined these forums and almost immidiately started with her anti - israel and anti - semitism.

s.o.p.

Probably they talks about purchased the poor palestinians fields . So think about me as I'm an american citizen , I buy a house with garden in N.Y and its my land no more : ) I declare my independence as a small country : ) and then I'm expanding my garden walls , everyday 1 meter . After years , a district in N.Y is mine : ) jewish style powww

Does it hurt you to look at a map of the Middle East where it shows the land between the river and the sea is marked Israel ?

Yep. I've noticed that the sentence structure and syntax is sometimes "forced" to appear as though the poster is not an "english as a first language", type, other times not.

The " poor palestinian fields" that never existed? I like it !

I " love" Muslims as long as behave like civilized people they don't commit Mass Murder, behead their victims, and believe Israel has the right to exist. :lol:

Forum List

Back