Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

Israel values Israeli lives, they could give a fuck about anyone else.

Remember after 9/11 the " claim" was they weren't Arabs that were on that plane; they were Israelis? Why isn't the poster condemning the Muslims; especially those who did this and not condemning the Muslims for not loudly speaking out? Maybe the poster can tell us what lives the Muslims value? They don't value ANY life. The poster can't tell us because he doesn't have a Fucking brain Cell that is rational and not full of hate :cuckoo:

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

Israel values Israeli lives, they could give a fuck about anyone else.

Remember after 9/11 the " claim" was they weren't Arabs that were on that plane; they were Israelis? Why isn't the poster condemning the Muslims; especially those who did this and not condemning the Muslims for not loudly speaking out? Maybe the poster can tell us what lives the Muslims value? They don't value ANY life. The poster can't tell us because he doesn't have a Fucking brain Cell that is rational and not full of hate :cuckoo:

As a matter of fact, no.

Kenya's government had been warned, including by Israel, of the high risk of an attack before the assault on a Nairobi mall by Islamist gunmen that killed at least 67 people, newspapers reported Saturday.

Cabinet ministers and Kenya's army chief had received information warning of a plan to carry out a major attack, the Daily Nation said, quoting a leaked intelligence report.

Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------

:eusa_whistle:

Next you will be telling us that the israeli owner of the Mall took out Insurance against terrorist attacks three weeks ago, on advice from his friend Larry "Pull it" Silverstein

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

Guess they all got lucky and decided to take the same day off...

Same 9/11 Mentality. Notice how the Jews are blamed but not the Muslims/ Arabs who are responsible? :cuckoo:

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

I am fascinated -----what jewish interests were at risk? I have known some people
from Kenya------several hindus, a few christians and two muslims----but no jews.
I am intrigued ------did some jew own that Mall?

Yes. The same owners have a mall in Bethlehem under the same name.

Notice the media is not addressing the jewish/Israeli connection. I wonder why?
And the media is certainly ignoring what your savage friends have done except one newspaper so far. The descriptions of what happened to the hostages will probably give you the jollies. Meanwhile, of course, a two-bit anti Semite like Alfalfa will never mention that the group who did this were retaliating against the Kenyan Army going against the terrorists in Somalia. Perhaps Alfalfa is disappointed that the American Somalis who were involved didn't take him on this mission.

Kenya mall attack torture claims emerge from soldiers: 'Eyes gouged out, bodies on hooks, fingers removed' | Mail Online

Same 9/11 Mentality. Notice how the Jews are blamed but not the Muslims/ Arabs who are responsible? :cuckoo:

I dont blame anyone but this kind of claims remind me an issue .

A few drones fell in Israeli territory when U.S. President will visit Israel . At that time there were a ceasefire or a similar situation between Palestine and Israel . I dont believe this rockets was launched by Hamas : ) this rockets was launched by someone who trying to justify Israel invasion . The same situation goes for today in Syria . Someone has launched rockets but this is not logical if they were launched by Assad : )

Next you will be telling us that the israeli owner of the Mall took out Insurance against terrorist attacks three weeks ago, on advice from his friend Larry "Pull it" Silverstein

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

The title of the thread is "Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack", therefore it is a discussion of Israeli/Jewish involvement not some muslims responsibility, which is obvious anyway.

The title of the thread is "Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack", therefore it is a discussion of Israeli/Jewish involvement not some muslims responsibility, which is obvious anyway.

Since Muslims were the ones who carried out the attack, and even though like you say it's obvious that it was Muslims,, then YES, they are part of the discussion.
It's just that haters like yourself always try to incorporate Israel and Jews anyway you can because....well...you're full of hate..

Idiots like you are a dime a dozen. You seem to be just another Arab propaganda whore. The question is, is someone paying you to spew this trash or are you doing it all by yourself ?

Kenya's government had been warned, including by Israel, of the high risk of an attack before the assault on a Nairobi mall by Islamist gunmen that killed at least 67 people, newspapers reported Saturday.

Cabinet ministers and Kenya's army chief had received information warning of a plan to carry out a major attack, the Daily Nation said, quoting a leaked intelligence report.

Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------

:eusa_whistle:

So where's your proof that Jewish people were warned about the attack prior to it taking place ??
Or are you just another conspiracy theorist ??

Don't like it because I am adressing your Hypocrisy? Too bad! " They all got lucky and took the day off" suggests that the Israeli Gov't. went and told all Jewish Shop Owners and Employees to stay home and they were " in on it" I realize it upsets you that Jews weren't killed; A Pro Palestinian / Hitler Mentality Could that have been because they went about shooting at randam anyone they could find or get their hands on regardless of who they were? If they weren't Muslim they were killed ,The mall was " Jewish owned?" Prove it.

STILL NOT CONDEMNING THE MUSLIMS; YOU HYPOCRITE :cuckoo:

I have no doubt that Israeli zionists using the Mossad planned and executed the attack on the Kenyan mall.

It fits their typical M.O. for false flag operations in order to destabilize nations. . :cool:

I have no doubt that Israeli zionists using the Mossad planned and executed the attack on the Kenyan mall.

It fits their typical M.O. for false flag operations in order to destabilize nations. . :cool:

Poor Sunni Boy, he can't handle the fact that his fellow Muslims have carried out yet ANOTHER massacre of innocent civilians, so he blames Israel hahaha :lol:

Wow, talk about desperation ! And a very sad attempt to take the attention away from Muslim atrocities , yet again !

No Sunni Boy, the attack was carried about by MUSLIMS. Muslim extremists to be specific. The same kind of scum you support.
Why can't you accept the truth ?

No Sunni Boy, the attack was carried about by MUSLIMS. Muslim extremists to be specific. The same kind of scum you support.
Why can't you accept the truth ?
The Kenyan army occupies parts of Somalia and the muslims want them out.

But I guess that makes the Somali muslims seem like extremists to zionists.

Considering what the jews do to the Palestinians. .. :cool:

Since Muslims were the ones who carried out the attack, and even though like you say it's obvious that it was Muslims,, then YES, they are part of the discussion.
It's just that haters like yourself always try to incorporate Israel and Jews anyway you can because....well...you're full of hate..

Idiots like you are a dime a dozen. You seem to be just another Arab propaganda whore. The question is, is someone paying you to spew this trash or are you doing it all by yourself ?

No, the discussion is about the warnings the Kenyans received and by whom,

So where's your proof that Jewish people were warned about the attack prior to it taking place ??

If Israel went so far as to warn Kenyan authorities about the possibility of attacks on Israel properties, you don't think they would do the same for their citizens?

Don't like it because I am adressing your Hypocrisy? Too bad! " They all got lucky and took the day off" suggests that the Israeli Gov't. went and told all Jewish Shop Owners and Employees to stay home and they were " in on it" I realize it upsets you that Jews weren't killed; A Pro Palestinian / Hitler Mentality Could that have been because they went about shooting at randam anyone they could find or get their hands on regardless of who they were? If they weren't Muslim they were killed ,The mall was " Jewish owned?" Prove it.

STILL NOT CONDEMNING THE MUSLIMS; YOU HYPOCRITE :cuckoo:

It think it would have been reckless for them not to.

Dude...please.

If Israel went so far as to warn Kenyan authorities about the possibility of attacks on Israel properties, you don't think they would do the same for their citizens?

Well, thanks for not even coming close to answering my question.
Allow me to answer it for you:
"I have absolutely no proof to support my bullshit claim, I only made the statement because it was another excuse for me to vilify Israel, which I enjoy doing. Alfalfa"

So what is the big deal?

Governments are always warning other governments of possible threats. Didn't Russia warned the US about the Boston bombers? they always do that!

For God's sake it is done all the time, stop complaining and be thankful!

So what is the big deal?

Governments are always warning other governments of possible threats. Didn't Russia warned the US about the Boston bombers? they always do that!

For God's sake it is done all the time, stop complaining and be thankful!

Did the Russians own Boston?

Forum List

Back