Report: Israel Won't Warn U.S. Before Strike On Iran

Hey, just because you want to commit worldwide suicide supporting Israel doesn't mean I should..

I would love if they took people like you and Modo and Bill Krystol and every other "Neo-Con" Zionists and put you all in a military unit that would be the first to go the next time Israel starts wetting their pants over some thug over there.

Waiting for the happy day the Arabs Push Israel into the ocean...

As I said previously, your intent was clear.

It's about the end of Israel for you. :thup:

Yes, well, I guess I'm on someone's enemy list, then.

Get real. The Arabs are going to do that, eventually. Maybe 30 years ago, they could have co-existed, but the Palestinians have been so radicalized by Zionist policies, not now.

No hit list. You just provided enough proof on this thread to show that your agenda is to happily see the end of Israel and all Jews pushed into the sea.

Your words.

:thup:

My agenda is that we shouldn't subordinate America's interest to Israels.

Israel isn't worth one American life, but they've been dragging us into their fights for 40 years now. Enough is enough.

Eventually, Israel will be wiped out. Maybe the Arabs will be merciful, maybe they won't. Either way, it ain't my problem, and I get sick of people like you who never served who are willing to sign up other people's kids to fight for this stupidity.

Get real. The Arabs are going to do that, eventually. Maybe 30 years ago, they could have co-existed, but the Palestinians have been so radicalized by Zionist policies, not now.

No hit list. You just provided enough proof on this thread to show that your agenda is to happily see the end of Israel and all Jews pushed into the sea.

Your words.

Israel isn't worth one American life, but they've been dragging us into their fights for 40 years now. Enough is enough.

Eventually, Israel will be wiped out. Maybe the Arabs will be merciful, maybe they won't. Either way, it ain't my problem, and I get sick of people like you who never served who are willing to sign up other people's kids to fight for this stupidity.

That's your agenda even if you pretend to couch it in other terms. You said you are just waiting for the happy day that all the Jews in Israel are pushed into the sea.

That's genocide btw. Keep digging Joe.

Your words.

That's your agenda even if you pretend to couch it in other terms. You said you are just waiting for the happy day that all the Jews in Israel are pushed into the sea.

I call it mass suicide. You steal someone land and then act all surprised when they are trying to kill you in a land where people hold grudges for generations...

Screw Israel. That's my attitude. The sad thing is the European Jews will go back to Europe, it'll be the poor Middle Eastern Jews who lived there before the Zionists got there who will end up holding the bag when the Arabs decide to start evening scores.

But again, when are you going to sign up? I mean, do you really think it's worth throwing away your life for, or the life of someone you care about?

Or are you just going to promise some poor kid a scholarship and get him to do it?

The ironic thing is, most Jewish folks in Europe and America are sort of embarrassed by Israel's behavior. Israel now couches it's pitch to Funditarded Christians. "We have to Have Israel so Jesus can come back." Seriously.

I'm always amazed that it's become a tennet of "conservatism" that we have to prop up this Zionist welfare state. You know, where they have socialized medicine.

Your words.

Indeed he did - eliminate Israel is his goal, thus his support of Iran.

(These types often out themselves on their own.)

Your words.

Would you give up somone you loved so Israel could continue to exist?

Because a lot of Americans already have, too many, as far as I'm concerned. Beruit, Gulf War I, Gulf War II.

I don't support Iran. I just think we need to get out of it. We've screwed ourselves on that one.

Iran would be a sensible democracy today if we hadn't listened to the Zionists and the Oil Companies and put the Shah back into power after he was deposed. The Shah proceeded to kill any reasonable person who might have guided the country to Democracy, leaving only the Crazy Mullahs to run the country.

get it? This is another wonderful case where we've tailored our whole policy towards trying to manipulate a region that has nothing to do with us, and then wondering why things blow back on us.

You can't keep sticking your hand into a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.

Your words.

Because a lot of Americans already have, too many, as far as I'm concerned. Beruit, Gulf War I, Gulf War II.

I don't support Iran. I just think we need to get out of it. We've screwed ourselves on that one.

Iran would be a sensible democracy today if we hadn't listened to the Zionists and the Oil Companies and put the Shah back into power after he was deposed. The Shah proceeded to kill any reasonable person who might have guided the country to Democracy, leaving only the Crazy Mullahs to run the country.

get it? This is another wonderful case where we've tailored our whole policy towards trying to manipulate a region that has nothing to do with us, and then wondering why things blow back on us.

You can't keep sticking your hand into a hornet's nest and then whine about getting stung.
If you read the OP article, you'll note we are not in "it" - Israel is sovereign. I know you don't like that, but your liking it or not doesn't make it any less true.

However, as a member state of the UN and a signatory of the NPT, we and almost the entirety of the rest of the world, are in it by default.

Your words.

I call it mass suicide. You steal someone land and then act all surprised when they are trying to kill you in a land where people hold grudges for generations...

Screw Israel. That's my attitude. The sad thing is the European Jews will go back to Europe, it'll be the poor Middle Eastern Jews who lived there before the Zionists got there who will end up holding the bag when the Arabs decide to start evening scores.

But again, when are you going to sign up? I mean, do you really think it's worth throwing away your life for, or the life of someone you care about?

Or are you just going to promise some poor kid a scholarship and get him to do it?

The ironic thing is, most Jewish folks in Europe and America are sort of embarrassed by Israel's behavior. Israel now couches it's pitch to Funditarded Christians. "We have to Have Israel so Jesus can come back." Seriously.

I'm always amazed that it's become a tennet of "conservatism" that we have to prop up this Zionist welfare state. You know, where they have socialized medicine.

I like how you make assumptions to which you have no idea what you're talking about you're just another sad little man joey, looking for someone to blame for your sad little existence. Now everyone on the board knows this. :cuckoo:

If you read the OP article, you'll note we are not in "it" - Israel is sovereign. I know you don't like that, but your liking it or not doesn't make it any less true.

However, as a member state of the UN and a signatory of the NPT, we and almost the entirety of the rest of the world, are in it by default.

We are providing the Zionists with weapons, and the Zionists know that if they strike, we will be dragged into the war. This is a lot of saber rattling to get us to do their dirty work. Israel is essentially holding the rest of the world's economy hostage.

Which is why teh whole world is scrambling to find a diplomatic solution. Give Obama his props on this one, he's managed to get the Europeans to go along with Sanctions Bush never would have achieved.

Which isn't good enough for the Zionists. Nope. They live in mortal fear that Iran might get a bomb, even though they have a couple hundred and refused to sign the NPT.

Which is like the Town Drunk standing in front of AA accusing one of their members of having a beer.

Until we get a president who stands up to Israel, they are going to keep playing us like this.

Until they get pushed into the Ocean when Arabs outnumber the Israelis...

I like how you make assumptions to which you have no idea what you're talking about you're just another sad little man joey, looking for someone to blame for your sad little existence. Now everyone on the board knows this. :cuckoo:

Oh, I know your type, well, guy.

Beating your chest, but never got near a barracks in your life.

We are providing the Zionists with weapons, and the Zionists know that if they strike, we will be dragged into the war. This is a lot of saber rattling to get us to do their dirty work. Israel is essentially holding the rest of the world's economy hostage.

Which is why teh whole world is scrambling to find a diplomatic solution. Give Obama his props on this one, he's managed to get the Europeans to go along with Sanctions Bush never would have achieved.

Which isn't good enough for the Zionists. Nope. They live in mortal fear that Iran might get a bomb, even though they have a couple hundred and refused to sign the NPT.

Which is like the Town Drunk standing in front of AA accusing one of their members of having a beer.

Until we get a president who stands up to Israel, they are going to keep playing us like this.

Until they get pushed into the Ocean when Arabs outnumber the Israelis...
Israel is perfectly capable of doing their own "dirty work". In fact, they are also capable of doing OUR dirty work, too.

Are you aware that Israel is not the only country to whom we supply weapons, aid, assistance, bank, etc.?

]Israel is perfectly capable of doing their own "dirty work". In fact, they are also capable of doing OUR dirty work, too.

Are you aware that Israel is not the only country to whom we supply weapons, aid, assistance, bank, etc.?

Well, no, they aren't capable of doing it. They know that any unilateral military strike they take will fail pretty miserably. The Iranian facilities are too far, too well fortified and too spread out to effectively take out.

But they can threaten to instigate a war, which will result in a closing of Hormuz and oil to spike. And since no one in Europe or the US wants that to happen, we are all dancing to their tune. Which is bullshit. Bullshit of our own making, as we provided them these weapons to start with.

As for who we supply aid to, Israel is the top recipiant and everyone else are people we are bribing to play nice with them. But if the Arab Spring keeps going, that's not going to last much longer.

]Israel is perfectly capable of doing their own "dirty work". In fact, they are also capable of doing OUR dirty work, too.

Well, no, they aren't capable of doing it. They know that any unilateral military strike they take will fail pretty miserably. The Iranian facilities are too far, too well fortified and too spread out to effectively take out.

But they can threaten to instigate a war, which will result in a closing of Hormuz and oil to spike. And since no one in Europe or the US wants that to happen, we are all dancing to their tune. Which is bullshit. Bullshit of our own making, as we provided them these weapons to start with.

As for who we supply aid to, Israel is the top recipiant and everyone else are people we are bribing to play nice with them. But if the Arab Spring keeps going, that's not going to last much longer.

That makes no sense. If you know, and as you claim Israel knows, that Israel can't effectively attack Iran's nuclear weapons program, then you've got to assume everyone knows they can't and no one will take their threats seriously and none of the things you are predicting, closing the Strait of Hormuz, etc., will take place. If you really believe Israel's threats will be taken seriously, then you must also believe that people who know far more than you do about Israel's capabilities believe an Israeli strike against Iran has at least a reasonable chance of being successful.

US aid to Israel is nominal compared to what it costs us to station troops in South Korea or Japan or Europe, and since nearly all of it is given in the form of credits to buy military hardware and ammunition from US companies, creating US jobs and local, state and federal taxes, it represents net transfers of wealth within the US economy, whereas maintaining troops abroad produces transfers of wealth out of the US economy.

Israel has been the US' most important strategic ally for decades. At a time when the West seemed to be losing the Cold War, Israel's defeats of the Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria, in 1967 and 1973 forced the USSR out of the region, and allowed the US to lock them out with the Egypt-Israel peace treaty. If Israel had lost either of those wars, what other country could have resisted the Soviet's push to the Gulf and control of much or the world's oil supply? Clearly, if not for the Israelis, the US would have had to station large numbers of troops in the ME to stop the Soviet advance, but where would we have made our stand? In Jordan? In Iraq? In Saudi Arabia? And at what cost in American blood and treasure?

Not only has Israel long been our most important strategic ally and our aid to Israel nominal in comparison to what our other important allies cost us, but Israel in the only major US ally for which American soldiers have never had to bleed and die.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

Exactly!
That's why Johnson was re-elected in 1968.

For those who forget, Israel is sovereign.

They are announcing that they won't tell us, but we will know.

Somehow I'm not all this concerned about this. The bigots probably are, though.

I'm worried about it because it will trigger a conflict that will wreck an already fragile world economy, and so should you be.

Israel cannot knock out Iran's nuclear program. Their planes don't have the range, they don't have enough refueling planes, and they have to fly over hundreds of miles of hostile territory.

But they can drag the rest of the world into a war.

And for you "conservatives" who salivate for this, just keep in mind, that this will almost seal a second Obama term. Because we never turn on a President in the middle of a crisis.

jimmy carter would like a word with you, joey

How did I forget that one? LOL!

Good. NOR should they. Israel has a right to exist...defend themselves no matter WHAT we think.

I applaud thier decision.:clap2:

So you'll sign up to die in the next war?

I'm sure there's a nice recruiter waiting for you to stop by...

This isn't about Israel "defending itself". The Iranians aren't going to launch a nuke as long as Israel has more of them.

Israel's existence is threatened by the fact that they will soon be a minority in their own country.

Wow, that's some bad math you're working with.

Your words.

Iran would be a sensible democracy today if we hadn't listened to the Zionists and the Oil Companies and put the Shah back into power after he was deposed.

We could take out the mullahs now and give Iran democracy.

Would we have your support?

That makes no sense. If you know, and as you claim Israel knows, that Israel can't effectively attack Iran's nuclear weapons program, then you've got to assume everyone knows they can't and no one will take their threats seriously and none of the things you are predicting, closing the Strait of Hormuz, etc., will take place. If you really believe Israel's threats will be taken seriously, then you must also believe that people who know far more than you do about Israel's capabilities believe an Israeli strike against Iran has at least a reasonable chance of being successful.

US aid to Israel is nominal compared to what it costs us to station troops in South Korea or Japan or Europe, and since nearly all of it is given in the form of credits to buy military hardware and ammunition from US companies, creating US jobs and local, state and federal taxes, it represents net transfers of wealth within the US economy, whereas maintaining troops abroad produces transfers of wealth out of the US economy.

Israel has been the US' most important strategic ally for decades. At a time when the West seemed to be losing the Cold War, Israel's defeats of the Soviet client states, Egypt and Syria, in 1967 and 1973 forced the USSR out of the region, and allowed the US to lock them out with the Egypt-Israel peace treaty. If Israel had lost either of those wars, what other country could have resisted the Soviet's push to the Gulf and control of much or the world's oil supply? Clearly, if not for the Israelis, the US would have had to station large numbers of troops in the ME to stop the Soviet advance, but where would we have made our stand? In Jordan? In Iraq? In Saudi Arabia? And at what cost in American blood and treasure?

Not only has Israel long been our most important strategic ally and our aid to Israel nominal in comparison to what our other important allies cost us, but Israel in the only major US ally for which American soldiers have never had to bleed and die.

It's not what everyone know, it's what everyone expects everyone else to do. Or guesses they might.

In 1914, Serbia got stupid with Austria-Hungary because they knew the Russians would back their play. And A-H got stupid because the thought the Germans would back their play. And before anyone realized it, a stupid retaliation war over an assassination became a war that brought down empires.

The Iranians would LOVE for Israel to try to attack them. It will make them the heroes of the Islamic World. But what Obama is doing is actually kind of smart. (Damn you fugnuts for making me praise Obama). Using economic pressure on Iran to bring them to the negotiating table.

Not good enough for WhataYahoo, though. Bibi would start a war for no good reason.

Iran would be a sensible democracy today if we hadn't listened to the Zionists and the Oil Companies and put the Shah back into power after he was deposed.

We could take out the mullahs now and give Iran democracy.

Would we have your support?

Tell you what, Chippy, when you go out there and volunteer for the military, I'll take it seriously.

[

yea, lets let iran do that....:eusa_whistle:
You assume Iran wants a bomb for any other reason than to protect itself. Get real. Russia has the bomb, Pakistan has the bomb, Israel has the bomb. We have the bomb.

Why shouldn't Iran have one? Because their leaders are "Crazy"?

in a word yes, to an extent. I'd say they will be a great deal more aggressive with one than without, do I really need to publish a litany of acts world wide? from murdering a Satanic Verse's translator, to Bombing Synagogues in South America to actually planning a hit here in the US just months ago?

and hello, the folks running the upper echelons of Pakistan are not the fundies in the street BUT, in Iran, the fundies hold the power.....see how that works?

Israel? :rolleyes:.....

they don't have to hit them all and they do have whats necessary though we could help by giving them the updated gbu-31 and a few more tankers....

Yup. Because indulging the Zionists bad behavior has done so good for us.

Zionists....oh, I see... :tinfoil:

yup, watch, I am salivating- :eusa_drool:

like the Iranian hostage crisis? :rolleyes:

You mean the one where Jimmy Carter salvaged his reputation by practicing a Rose Garden Strategy of looking presidential while Ted Kennedy whined? The Iran Hostage Crisis saved Carter's nomination.

Iran worked against Carter because he dragged it out instead of resolving it. Had the hostages been released, he would have won re-election. The Iranians realized this and screwed him.

In this case, you're going to have a real shooting war. Either we are going to have to back Israel's play or at the very least, we are going to have to keep the Straight of Hormuz open. Either one helps Obama while the Republicans are talking about "Earmarks" and "Contraception".

Khomeini put carter over a barrel and had his way with him from day one...from luring Brzezinski to Algiers while Bazargan jerks him off, then they go ahead and take the embassy?

and as far as a shooting war, well, theres always time to cut cards with the devil.
with Syria tottering, there will be no better time, IF Hezbollah makes a move, time to defang them once and for all too.

Forum List

Back