Report: Left Mobilizes for ‘Mass Public Unrest,’ ‘Political Apocalypse’ Expected If Biden Loses

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Pardon me if I don't read the breitbart doom and gloom. Let me guess, if Biden wins, the Earth gets thrown out it's orbit and flies wildly into the sun.

Breitbart quoted it from the" Daily Beast", you moron!

"Daily Beast "is as leftist as they come....

My God these igmoramus!

Wow one rtwingnutjob site using a story by a ltwingnutjob site as a source. You all but forced me to look into it and I lost 3 IQ points in the process.
At least you admit the Washington Post is a left wing nut job source. . . WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!!!!!

:113:

This is unbelievable.

A coalition of leftist groups is “secretly” discussing how to mobilize and prepare for what it envisions as a “political apocalypse” full of violence and chaos if Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden fails to win a landslide victory on November 3, the Daily Beast reported Monday.

Pardon me if I don't read the breitbart doom and gloom. Let me guess, if Biden wins, the Earth gets thrown out it's orbit and flies wildly into the sun.
Yep.

We’ll see more of these ridiculous, desperate lies as election day nears and Trump continues to trail badly in the polls.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right.

No you didn't.

The right isn't vile.

The 'right' has class that the left will never, in a million years ,comprehend.

The left has been showing it's hind side outright for the past three months at least with their rioting and looting.

This bullshit comes from brietbart. So it's fake news. trump is trying to stop mail un voting and you guys are all for it. If trump wins by cheating hell will break loose, but you guys don't care if trump cheats. That's how desperate you are.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right.

No you didn't.

The right isn't vile.

The 'right' has class that the left will never, in a million years ,comprehend.

The left has been showing it's hind side outright for the past three months at least with their rioting and looting.
Bullshit. And it has been the right that has been disrupting protests.

This is unbelievable.

Demonizing the political opposition isn’t going to work.

But it’s understandable given Trump’s record of failure and incompetence – fearmongering is all Trump supporters have left to resort to.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

Wow one rtwingnutjob site using a story by a ltwingnutjob site as a source. You all but forced me to look into it and I lost 3 IQ points in the process.

Brings you down to a solid 85.

This is unbelievable.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.
The alleged SECRET group are NOT planning violence, they were trying to figure out how to accomplish their goals, if violence and rioting is going on, at the time....

Breibart did a real number on bastardizing the original article they linked as a source....which is below....

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

At least you admit the Washington Post is a left wing nut job source. . . WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS!!!!!

I never said that. Now you are speaking for me. Polly want a cracker?

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

Brings you down to a solid 85.

If I lose 20 more I will be required by law to become a Party of the Rumpster.

This is unbelievable.

Heard all the same crap about if Obama got elected only it was people on the right. Didn't happen. I'll worry about it when I see it coming up the street.
The alleged SECRET group are NOT planning violence, they were trying to figure out how to accomplish their goals, if violence and rioting is going on, at the time....

Breibart did a real number on bastardizing the original article they linked as a source....which is below....

Yeah......sure.....right......my brother is a retired US Marshal....he says they caught them bringing pallet loads of bricks and rocks into Montana so the rioters could have something to break windows with. Caught them out on the Interstate. They gave them two choices....leave the state immediately or go out in body-bags.
They left.

Great, burn down those dem cities. They voted in the filthy dem scum, give the voters what they want.

Obama gets in and not 1 rep rioted.

Trump gets in and the filthy dems want to burn down the country.

Democrat party 2020 lr.jpg

This is unbelievable.

My God these igmoramus!

I never said that. Now you are speaking for me. Polly want a cracker?
You said "using a story by a "ltwingnutjob site as a source?"

We are talking about the Transition Integrity Project by Rosa Brooks. A highly partisan, highly speculative, and very threatening role playing scenario.

If you were anymore dumb, you would be a carbon copy of Franco. :heehee:

Trump could refuse to concede - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/09/03/trump-stay-in-office/?arc404=true
6 days agoRosa Brooks @brooks_rosa is a law professor at Georgetown University and co-founder of the Transition Integrity Project. A landslide for Joe Biden resulted in a relatively orderly transfer of power.

This is just echoing what the left has been saying you doorknob.

I don't need to speak for you, this is what you are saying. . . .

This is unbelievable.

Lots of libtards dead or in jail. That's a good start.

State and local authorities are overwhelmed and cannot protect the citizens of Portland
Guns are banned and city slickers can't or won't protect themselves from foreign invasion, and they consider themselves citizens of Portland rather than the United States.
He has an open invitation
to declare Martial Law and bring it to an end in one night.
It's about time.

This is unbelievable.

It's happening right now.

It's pathetic to watch Hillary Clinton...that scolded us all on the importance of accepting election results when she thought she was a shoo in for the Presidency...now telling Biden not to admit defeat no matter what! Gee, Hillary...what happened to it being un American to do that?

Because the Left is pathetic, one rule for us the little people and another one for them.

Total hypocrites, total criminals.
Totally

Forum List

Back