Report: Lewandowski poised to replace Kelly as COS

Does he have any experience, to be able to hold that position?

Can he even get security clearance at the highest level, for that type of position?

This isn't going to turn out well, like you may think....

Can he even get security clearance at the highest level, for that type of position?

Experience? Well, he's ran for office and interned for politicians as well as has been a lobbyist, so he's pretty well versed in how the swamp runs.

Security clearance? He should be able to pass it, because in his past work, he had to be vetted there as well.

The thing that scares me is who he has worked for. He's big time connected with Koch Inc.

He is 1 for 1 in BIG TIME elections! He helped get President Trump elected and takes no shit from people...I love the choice!

Experience? Well, he's ran for office and interned for politicians as well as has been a lobbyist, so he's pretty well versed in how the swamp runs.

Security clearance? He should be able to pass it, because in his past work, he had to be vetted there as well.

The thing that scares me is who he has worked for. He's big time connected with Koch Inc.
I don't think he can get security clearance high enough for the position.... his affairs weaken his security clearance ability....among other things....imo

if Trumpdrones approve he must be a dick - that said, let him be a dick and help Trump destroy the GOP as fast as they can.

I don't think he can get security clearance high enough for the position.... his affairs weaken his security clearance ability....among other things....imo

He's had affairs? The only things I know about him that involved police was that he took a gun into a Congress building once by mistake, and he was the one that grabbed that reporter and was arrested for misdemeanor assault.

And, you have to remember, this is the age of Trump. The rules have changed apparently.

Bammer diddnt have any experience. Was it because he was half black?

Don't really understand why trumpanzees are accused of racism.

Wasn’t this the guy who assaulted a reporter?

Mueller is going to need to hire more staff to tackle all the filth from the White House.

Don't really understand why trumpanzees are accused of racism.

Point out the racist statement Pete.

Forum List

Back