Report: More vaccine deaths last week than COVID-19 deaths

Looks like Trumpers abusing the vaers system.... calling and sending in fake death claims now.

leave it to crazy Rs to cheat....
Crazy how people (you) just make shit up and then pat yourself on the back like you didnt just lie like hell.. Sad what partisanship does to otherwise decent people :/

Looks like Trumpers abusing the vaers system.... calling and sending in fake death claims now.

leave it to crazy Rs to cheat....
Crazy how people (you) just make shit up and then pat yourself on the back like you didnt just lie like hell.. Sad what partisanship does to otherwise decent people :/
there were 2500 or so unverified deaths sent to vaers the first three months combined of the year when we were at a peak of vaccinations being done. Now this one week there were 9000? The article says 2000 that week but the chart they showed says 9000 deaths that week, a difference of 2000 from the prior week...world Nut daily is using a wrong number on unverified reported vaers deaths....they were stupid enough to actually make it look better than the vaers report had for the week.

No numbers can be trusted by vaers because they are unverified and anyone can claim anything, which I would not put it past trumpers or no vaxers, doing that to make vaxes look worse....would you?

World Nut daily and gateway pundit are unreliable sources....you know that, don't you?

Last edited:
Please note that VAERS staff follow-up on all serious and other selected adverse event reports to obtain additional medical, laboratory, and/or autopsy records to help understand the concern raised. However, in general coding terms in VAERS do not change based on the information received during the follow-up process. VAERS data should be used with caution as numbers and conditions do not reflect data collected during follow-up. Note that the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.

For more information, please call the VAERS Information Line toll-free at (800) 822-7967 or e-mail to [email protected].
So, in the alleged 606,000 Covid deaths, how many had CDC staff follow-ups to determine any and all mitigating factors?

Which is pure bull since it would take months to compile such evidence. Before I got the vaccine I talked to my cousin who is a Doctor that spent her life in research and knows everything about these vaccines and what they do. As for the reports that I told her about, she said look........if 10 million people drank orange juice this week, and 20,000 died, you can't state it was the orange juice unless you have scientific peer reviewed evidence of it, and that takes years, not weeks.

Bottom line is if you don't want the vaccine, I highly recommend you don't get it. If you want the vaccine, by all means, get it. I got the vaccine, never felt better, but I'm not going to try and convince people who don't want it to get it, and people who don't want the vaccine should not be trying to convince people who are going to get it, not to, based on faulty reports.

Which is pure bull since it would take months to compile such evidence. Before I got the vaccine I talked to my cousin who is a Doctor that spent her life in research and knows everything about these vaccines and what they do. As for the reports that I told her about, she said look........if 10 million people drank orange juice this week, and 20,000 died, you can't state it was the orange juice unless you have scientific peer reviewed evidence of it, and that takes years, not weeks.

Bottom line is if you don't want the vaccine, I highly recommend you don't get it. If you want the vaccine, by all means, get it. I got the vaccine, never felt better, but I'm not going to try and convince people who don't want it to get it, and people who don't want the vaccine should not be trying to convince people who are going to get it, not to, based on faulty reports.
You should. You are one of them so...

Keep this in mind.

From - VAERS - Guide to Interpreting VAERS Data

VAERS is a passive reporting system, meaning that reports about adverse events are not automatically collected, but require a report to be filed to VAERS. VAERS reports can be submitted voluntarily by anyone, including healthcare providers, patients, or family members. Reports vary in quality and completeness. They often lack details and sometimes can have information that contains errors.

"Underreporting" is one of the main limitations of passive surveillance systems, including VAERS. The term, underreporting refers to the fact that VAERS receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events.

Forum List

Back