Report: Shocking Photos of Underage Girls in Biden’s Laptop, Incl. Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER

More Hunter Biden sleaze is being posted on the internet.

Report: Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER</3>
By Cassandra Fairbanks, Gateway Pundit, October 20, 2020:
Approximately 1/3 of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.
Not only were there explicit photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of them with her.

“A source close to the matter, though, who claims to have seen the images on Hunter’s laptop, told Revolver that about one-third of the images are of the same underage girl. Some of the images are topless, while in others she is shown in suggestive positions with Hunter himself,” Revolver News reports.
The Gateway Pundit spoke to another source who said the same thing.
Giuliani announced during an appearance on Newsmax on Tuesday evening that he had handed the hard drive over to the Delaware State Police over the images of minors. He also shared a text message exchange between Hunter and his father.
“She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack [and talking to] girls on face time,” Hunter says in the exchange.”When she was pressed she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I create[d] and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids.”
Screen-Shot-2020-10-20-at-11.51.48-PM-800x457.png

Giuliani said that Biden, according texts sent to his sister in law, on numerous occasions face timed a 14 year old girl while naked and on crack cocaine.
Giuliani said that Biden, according texts sent to his sister in law, on numerous occasions face timed a 14 year old girl while naked and on crack cocaine.

Really?! You’re still trying to push this crap? Grow up man. You’re pathetic

We'll be pushing it for the next four years, at least, douche bag.

Push it for as long as you want, it’s not like anybody takes you seriously. Soon Trump will have his Fake News show and y’all can cry about conspiracies all day while the normal people ignore you. Life will be good.

Report: Explicit Photos of Minor in Hunter Biden’s Laptop Were of a Relative — and He Was in Some of the Photos WITH HER</3>
Approximately 1/3 of the explicit photos of minors in Hunter Biden’s laptop were of the same 14-year-old girl — who is one of his relatives, according a shocking new report.
Not only were there explicit photos of the child on her own, but Hunter Biden was in some of them with her.

“A source close to the matter, though, who claims to have seen the images on Hunter’s laptop, told Revolver that about one-third of the images are of the same underage girl. Some of the images are topless, while in others she is shown in suggestive positions with Hunter himself,” Revolver News reports.
Giuliani announced during an appearance on Newsmax on Tuesday evening that he had handed the hard drive over to the Delaware State Police over the images of minors. He also shared a text message exchange between Hunter and his father.
“She told my therapist that I was sexually inappropriate with [redacted] when she says that I face time naked with her and the reason I can’t have her out to see me is because I’ll walk around naked smoking crack [and talking to] girls on face time,” Hunter says in the exchange.”When she was pressed she said that [redacted] never said anything like that but the bottom line is that I create[d] and caused a very unsafe environment for the kids.”

This is old. From October.

Why is this in politics since no one involved is in politics or is a politician?
What's the matter, turd, can't bare the public knowing about your sleazy president and his son?
I don't own any presidents that have sleazy sons right now we have a president with several sleazing in-laws and children yet that has nothing to do with Hunter Biden not being a politician nor does he hold any office...

Still peddling the failed Hunter's latop story? Give it up. Nobody believed it the first time, and Hunter Biden isn't a government employee.

"Guiliani said" has all of the credibility of my 93 year old father-in-law who suffers from advanced dementia.

A lot of people believed it. That's why Facebook and Twitter censored any mention of it.

Twitter and FaceBook censored any mention of it because it's been proven that "Hunter's Laptop" was a Russian plant.

It was? Do you have a link?

Still peddling the failed Hunter's latop story? Give it up. Nobody believed it the first time, and Hunter Biden isn't a government employee.

"Guiliani said" has all of the credibility of my 93 year old father-in-law who suffers from advanced dementia.

A lot of people believed it. That's why Facebook and Twitter censored any mention of it.

Twitter and FaceBook censored any mention of it because it's been proven that "Hunter's Laptop" was a Russian plant.

It was? Do you have a link?

No she doesn't. That just one of her numerous lies.

Do you actually believe that anyone is falling for that flat-out lie?

Aside from the obvious photoshopping in the first two pictures, Biden isn't acutally doing anything untoward in any of these pictures. The third picture is the only which isn't obviously photoshopped and it looks like he's talking to the kid about her toy.
They aren't photoshopped, dingbat. Those photos are all over the internet.

Democrats don't care about grown men having under age sex with girls and boys...only if a republican does it....its all a big joke the them really and I'm sure most of the libs here have gone there themselves...they are sick demented people...and they had to steal the election to win...which means people are catching on to them...
Jesus you people are crazy

Joe Biden was accused of serious sexual assault by Tara Reade. He digitally pentrated her which is rape in many countries.
Kamala Harris was asked if she believed Reade, and she said "Yes".
Not once during the election was she prodded on her support for a rapist.
You have a rapist in the White House (Kamala's description, not mine)
But....but Trump said "pussy" 10 years ago.

They are available on the internet
No they're not. They should make a rehab for people like you who are so addicted to complete nonsense.
I've seen one image of Hunter with one kid. He's semi naked and the kid looked scared. It was a selfie. She looked Vietnamese or Asian.
I'll try and find it on parler before it's banned.
Then you were fooled by photoshop because you're a fucking idiot.

They are available on the internet
No they're not. They should make a rehab for people like you who are so addicted to complete nonsense.
I've seen one image of Hunter with one kid. He's semi naked and the kid looked scared. It was a selfie. She looked Vietnamese or Asian.
I'll try and find it on parler before it's banned.
Then you were fooled by photoshop because you're a fucking idiot.
You're denying something that even Hunter hasn't denied. He even got his lawyer to call the repair shop to retrieve it. The banks contacted the FBI because they noticed huge amounts of cash in transit as they are obliged to do by law.
You are a low information poster and marked.

At least this idiocy was put in the correct forum.

No one believes these ridiculous lies.

This is old. From October.

You are right. There has been new information released, but this isn't it.
Hunter Biden kept a diary on his laptop and it’s bad. If America knew the real Biden family they would never be allowed in the White House, ever.
When Hunter Biden is himself, he is an animal. He is a drug addict who isn’t curtailed by money or the law, like most all drug addicts are. He has lots of money from corrupt deals with some of the most violent people on earth and he is immune from the law due to being the son of Joe Biden. Hunter is one of the sickest people on this planet. We can say this because we have had a glimpse at the contents of his laptop.
According to Yaacov Apelbaum at The Illustrated Primer:
In intelligence analysis, a diary ranks supreme to most personal communications. It’s one of the best sources for primary material. A diary—in contrast to letters, emails, IMs, or phone calls, which always go through some form of refinements, filtering, and self-censorship—captures a person’s raw inner thoughts and feelings. Hunter wrote various such notes and recorded voice memos on a variety of topics and these are helpful in reconstructing his psychological profile and shedding some a light on Biden family dynamics. The topics he discussed range from his relationships with and opinions of his family (including his father, uncle, aunt, cousins, step mother, etc.), to sex, drugs, and money.
The picture that emerges from these composites is of a family that resemble a pack of ravenous wolves; cold blooded, calculated, and manipulative predators on an expedition of lies, abuse and binges of vice. If Caligula or Nero ever managed to get their hands on a time-machine and landed in the Biden household, they would have nodded in approval and felt right at home.
In one entry in his diary, Hunter shares this about his dead brother’s wife Hallie whom he was having an affair with while his brother was still alive:
… I believe from what I know that she (Hallie) was taken advantage of early in her life. I think the way she handled that experience that a 28 man subjected a 12 year old to is to take back her power and tell the story as a seduction on here part. She wasn’t t taken advantage of in her mind she was the seducer she was the little girl who had a special secret power over men. And it wasn’t wrong because it was exciting and it was dangerous and it was all hers and no one else had any access to that part of her because she loved being the opposite of you. She said nothing told no one and while you needed the attention she knew that yours was nothing compared to the attention she could draw out of any man she set her eyes on. Kermit would have never noticed Hallie if Hallie hadn’t wanted to prove to herself that she was more beautiful and desired than Jen Knox and Devon.
In another post Hunter talks about the size of his private part:
[SNIP]
Apelbaum notes:
Analyzing Hunter’s network linkages and imagery shows that Hunter’s binges, in addition to cocaine, were fuelled by prescription drugs that he regularly obtained legally. These ‘legit’ sources kept him well provisioned and ready for action.
In one especially abusive sex scene involving a prostitute, she can seen taking an ampule and a syringe in preparation for injecting it into his butt. Shortly afterword he passes out.
So, if you are curious about how our political, social, and media aristocracy gets their Rx fixes, check out the sample composite below. Apparently, they don’t have to buy their stash from some sleazy drug dealer at filthy bridge underpass, instead, they get it called-in by a celebrity MD at the local pharmacy.
Hunter received prescriptions not from backstreet dwellers but from some of the most prestigious doctors in the county. At least one of these doctors was very close to Hillary Clinton. Hunter would simply reach out to them and his prescription was filled. The Biden family is the family the media tried to project upon the Trumps. The Bidens however are everything the Trumps are not. The Bidens are addicted, engaged is sick sexual encounters and involved in numerous deals with corrupt and criminal individuals around the globe.

Forum List

Back