Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

The leading questions from the reporters were HYSTERICAL.

They tried to bully the doctor into saying ANYTHING they could use to call Trump a liar.

ONe stupid fucking reporter asked the doctor:

"PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID HE IS IN THE BEST HEALTH OF ANY PRESIDENT EVER...IS THAT TRUE?"

The doctor said, "I only examined President Trump. I didn't examine every President going back over 200 years"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fucking reporters.

The doctor should have said, "He's in a heck of a lot better health at seventy than JFK ever was in office".

They tried to bully the doctor into saying ANYTHING they could use to call Trump a liar.

"PRESIDENT TRUMP SAID HE IS IN THE BEST HEALTH OF ANY PRESIDENT EVER...IS THAT TRUE?"

The doctor said, "I only examined President Trump. I didn't examine every President going back over 200 years"

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fucking reporters.

The doctor should have said, "He's in a heck of a lot better health at seventy than JFK ever was in office".

Definitely just before JFK left office.

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!
All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

Go back to your room and play with yourself. Leave the conversation to the adults.
Military Lies - Let's see Trump step on 10 randomly supplied real scales on live TV
c6b5b745ecd8c912d8893994b1aee817.jpg

Last edited:

Fucking reporters.

Only in the physical sense.

I'm pleased he actually released his records to Dr. Oz. But I can't believe Guthrie tried to make Oz a "tv doctor".

YIKES! What a bitch.

So you trust Dr. Oz- even though he is a Muslim?

LOL
Do you know why Muslims are not trusted? There are very good reasons.
Tell me more about why you couldn't trust these Muslims?

36B5050E00000578-0-Faces_of_the_fallen_Muslim_Americans_killed_in_combat_are_top_ro-a-34_1469820019338.jpg

indonesian-american-children-at-american-muslim-day-parade-in-new-H2FYC6.jpg
Because it is permitted to lie to unbelievers, and it is believed to be their right because they are Muslims. They are supremacists. And there are exceptions to every rule.

I'm pleased he actually released his records to Dr. Oz. But I can't believe Guthrie tried to make Oz a "tv doctor".

YIKES! What a bitch.

LOL

36B5050E00000578-0-Faces_of_the_fallen_Muslim_Americans_killed_in_combat_are_top_ro-a-34_1469820019338.jpg

Because it is permitted to lie to unbelievers, and it is believed to be their right because they are Muslims. They are supremacists. And there are exceptions to every rule.

Straight out of the Koran.

Libs love to blast Christians, because they are predominately white.

Funny how LIBERALS ignore that Mohammed was a slave owner and child fucker/pedophile....ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN SCRIPTURE.

CRICKETS FROM LIBERALS BECAUSE MOST MUSLIMS ARE BROWN.

Liberals are massive fucking hypcrites.

YIKES! What a bitch.

LOL

Pogo, what is funny about the truth?

Fucking reporters.

The internet keyboard jockeys have spoken. Doctors need no longer to examine the president in person.

Fucking reporters.

The internet keyboard jockeys have spoken. Doctors need no longer to examine the president in person.
That is right up there with the "tree in the forest", in more ways than we know.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Donald Trump releases medical report showing 'excellent health' | Daily Mail Online

No way this fat-assed turd is 6'3" and only 239 lbs. Something is wrong here.
I wonder if that's the only lie that doctor told today?

TIM TEBOW 6'2" - 236 lbs.

MIKE TROUT - 6'2" - 235 lbs.

JAY CUTLER – 6'3", 231

Athletes who are the same size as Donald Trump

No fucking way Duh Donald is 239 lbs.
Doc lied.

He's a fat fuck.
This pic is from 1980. Michael Jackson was skinny as a rail too.
Ronny the Doc lied about his weight. Donald made him.
What else did Ronny the Doc lie about?

michaeljacksonphotos1980sw.donaldtrumpse1710a.jpg

Trump supporters: "He's the healthiest President EVER!!!!" Trump haters: "He's the heaviest, most unhealthy, most Big Mac-eating President EVER!!!"

Even with a simple medical check up, there's no scintilla of common ground.

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!
All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

Go back to your room and play with yourself. Leave the conversation to the adults.

If he left it to adults he wouldn't be talking to you.

I don't really put a lot of credibility in public reports of the presidents check up. If he were mentally deranged the last place you are going to hear it from is the military.

And I certainly wouldn't trust this guy (the fruit loop)

160826-trump-doctor-mbe_522p_4682d6e21de28872bf7e79a0041ee9f1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Well, Obama’s doctor gave Trump a clean bill of health, including cognitive health.

Trump Told the doctor to answer every question from the press, and in a 56 minute press conference, those questions were answered.

Another swing and a miss from Progs to subvert the Constitution and have Trump thrown out of office.

What’s next, guys?

Last edited:

If he left it to adults he wouldn't be talking to you.

I don't really put a lot of credibility in public reports of the presidents check up. If he were mentally deranged the last place you are going to hear it from is the military.

And I certainly wouldn't trust this guy (the fruit loop)

160826-trump-doctor-mbe_522p_4682d6e21de28872bf7e79a0041ee9f1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Throwing shit into the discussion? That guy in the pictured is not the one being called a fruit loop you dumb ass!

He was Obama's doctor before Trump's, so stuff that where the sun don't shine! If you could remove your head, you'd have plenty of room.

You go ahead & believe those military liars!
Aircraft_preparation_-_S-300_SAM_mock_up_%284%29.jpg

You go ahead & believe those military liars!
Aircraft_preparation_-_S-300_SAM_mock_up_%284%29.jpg

Look, shit for brains! There is a difference in operational deception (Go ahead and look it up because I know you have no concept of what I am talking about!) and bald-faced lies from the President's physician who also happened to be Obama's pecker checker too!

If you want to be a fucking troll, go find a thread on art history or something that you might learn. Stop spreading stupid!

Forum List

Back