Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

Trump also took a cognitive test.
kfa34tz59ka01.png

"If Trump wants to lose 10 lbs fast, he could have Sen. Lindsey Graham’s nose removed from his butt." - Wacky Ann Coulter

Donald Trump is borderline obese, he is 70, he admittedly doesn't exercise and he eats shit. His fruit loop doctor who wrote a deeply flawed original letter provided the latest information.

With that said, if I were a Trump supporter there is no reason I would feel deterred. However I would also lose the right to complain about Clinton's health.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!
All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

Go back to your room and play with yourself. Leave the conversation to the adults.

If he left it to adults he wouldn't be talking to you.

I don't really put a lot of credibility in public reports of the presidents check up. If he were mentally deranged the last place you are going to hear it from is the military.

And I certainly wouldn't trust this guy (the fruit loop)

160826-trump-doctor-mbe_522p_4682d6e21de28872bf7e79a0041ee9f1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Throwing shit into the discussion? That guy in the pictured is not the one being called a fruit loop you dumb ass!

He was Obama's doctor before Trump's, so stuff that where the sun don't shine! If you could remove your head, you'd have plenty of room.

I called him a fruit loop, dumbass.

That "fruit loop doctor" is a Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Show a little respect, dumb ass!
All the more reason not to believe him. The military is built on disinformation. Ghost armies with inflatable tanks & trucks. Monopoly games with real money & escape tools built inside, etc.

Go back to your room and play with yourself. Leave the conversation to the adults.

I don't really put a lot of credibility in public reports of the presidents check up. If he were mentally deranged the last place you are going to hear it from is the military.

160826-trump-doctor-mbe_522p_4682d6e21de28872bf7e79a0041ee9f1.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Throwing shit into the discussion? That guy in the pictured is not the one being called a fruit loop you dumb ass!

He was Obama's doctor before Trump's, so stuff that where the sun don't shine! If you could remove your head, you'd have plenty of room.

My apologies too the other poster. He needs to learn how to quote properly.

You on the other hand, are simply a moron, but we all knew that!

If anybody didn't see the press conference yesterday, it is must see TV. Check the vids.........goes beyond the realm of absurd. A room full of mental cases. 50 minutes of Trump winning!!:2up:

A panel of Trump-haters on CNN yesterday accused the doctor, (Obama's former doctor) of lying about President Trump's health.
That's how fucking sick in the head they are!

38647AE700000578-3791244-image-a-3_1473952620977.jpg

Seriously?
Did you think you had a point?

Yeah, this is the same guy that said his first letter was a joke. Why do you listen to the words of a digestion Dr for overall health?
So Your point is that you are a medical doctor questioning another medical doctor?

Damn, you went to act retarded mode real fast....record time
It's a toss up who the bigger asshole is, oweblow or rexx. They're both a couple of immature assholes who probably got the living shit beat out of them every Monday through Friday all the way through elementary school and until they dropped out of high school in their freshman year, if either of the tards even made it that far.
How mature of you to post that garbage.
Still trying to sell your 'Hands Up Don't Shoot' hoodies on EBAY!
Fucking LOSER!

If anybody didn't see the press conference yesterday, it is must see TV. Check the vids.........goes beyond the realm of absurd. A room full of mental cases. 50 minutes of Trump winning!!:2up:

The absolute bitter hatred of Trump has turned these sniveling douchebags in the media into petty little children. If I were them, I would never want that video shown again. They should be buying up all the copies.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Donald Trump releases medical report showing 'excellent health' | Daily Mail Online

Actually, it's below average for an adult male. And the fact that your main concern is his testosterone levels implies your obsession with Trump is homoerotic. Guess that's what happens when you spend your life playing with go-karts in an attempt to compensate for your lack of manhood. Stop being such a fag.

You might want to consider you just called this site's admin a "fag" and understand he can end your time here with a keystroke.

You might want to understand that I don't give a shit who he is. He is just as much a legitimate target for being called out as anyone else. CK wants to support Donald Trump and use all his superficial "power" as board owner to silence dissent, then I'll call him out every single time. I won't be intimidated. I'll just point out that CK is being a faggy boy lusting after CK's dick. Now, stop sucking CK's dick like a fag and get back to the subject at hand....

Donald Trump has released medical records. When will he release his tax records? We already know that Trump's doctor was easily bought off to sign a superlative "assessment" that Trump wrote himself. Not putting too much stock in this newest report. I guess Trump only releases those records he can fabricate himself.
Trumps tax returns are no ones business but his. Dip shit

"More "breaking wind" from CNN! WH Press Corps to submit to voluntary brain scans to prove THEY aren't demented. To insure accuracy of brain scan, tests will be administered by rectal probe." - Wacky Mike Huckabee

"More "breaking wind" from CNN! WH Press Corps to submit to voluntary brain scans to prove THEY aren't demented. To insure accuracy of brain scan, tests will be administered by rectal probe." - Wacky Mike Huckabee
NO RECTAL PROBES!!!
The LIB MSM would be lining up for 'seconds'.

Because you can't figure out which doctor I was referring to?

Even when you are being perfectly clear in your writing, it is hard to tell what you are blabbering about, simply because it is usually nonsense.

Dems, you have to attack the Admiral for being a Trumpanzee.

The press is fucking shameless.

Does he wear dentures?
What’s his waist size?
Is he a drug addict?
Is he a sex addict?
Is he the most fit POTUS ever?
How can he be healthy with his diet?
Did you tell him to only have 1 scoop of ice cream?
Is there a treadmill in the Lincoln Bedroom?

“Could you just elaborate in layman's terms, if possible, and you’ve done a great job at that, what you ruled out in these cognitive tests? You know, there have been reports the president has forgotten names, that he’s repeating himself. Are you ruling out things like early onset Alzheimer's? Are you looking at dementia-like symptoms?”

:badgrin::badgrin:

Donald Trump's medical exam – full transcript

Trump said fuck HIPA. The press are scum.

I’d like to see every member of the press take the same cognitive exam as well as the Prog posters on this board.

This is the cognitive test the president passed - CNN

Last edited:

Even when you are being perfectly clear in your writing, it is hard to tell what you are blabbering about, simply because it is usually nonsense.

I don't care that you are clueless. Just be careful crossing the street.

Have a nice life! :D

I don't care that you are clueless. Just be careful crossing the street.

Have a nice life! :D

You're the one who is clueless. You quote a post of mine from September 2016 and think I'm referring to Admiral Johnson and not his quack fruit loop personal physician.

Logic, get some.

Forum List

Back