Report Shows Trump in Excellent Health

You Lefty's need to move on to plan B, you're just going to have to shoot him because like it or not he's healthy.

OK fair enough, leave the overweight aside and let's consider that this health evaluation did not consider/include a psychiatric examination.

For a look at why that might be appropriate, I give you an analysis by a noted psychiatrist:

• If you think you're "the greatest (whatever) that god ever created" --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you need to go around declaring you're "very smart" and "have a very good brain" --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you need to talk about the size of your dick in a national debate --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you can't handle a pointed question from a female --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you actually tell someone 'I'm very humble; I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand' --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you have to inflate yourself by claiming 'three million illegals voted' or that you got the most electoral votes since Reagan -- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you mock somebody's congenital muscular disability because he won't lie for you --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you think you can walk in on teenage girls' dressing rooms because you own the event --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you make up fake people to call the gossip rags to tell them about your sexual prowess --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you cannot take criticism or even a joke, to the extent you won't even attend the White House Correspondent's Dinner --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If your idea of waging your "own personal Vietnam" is to navigate New York sex clubs while your peers are dying in Southeast Asia -- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • And if you can answer yes to all of these criteria --- go see your doctor YESTERDAY.

----- Dr. J. Fauxworthy

You were just told by a professional he's fine. You'll just have to deal with it and move on.

Did the shameless fucking reporters trying to dig up bullshit that fits their narrative ask the doctor if Trump has Tourettes?

Follow-Up Tests Confirm President Trump’s 19 Other Personalities Also Perfectly Healthy
WASHINGTON—Following yesterday’s announcement that the president received a perfect score on his cognitive assessment, White House physician Ronny L. Jackson told reporters Wednesday that follow-up tests confirmed that President Trump’s 19 other personalities are also perfectly healthy. “After an extensive…

Trump is even Shorter than 6'-2" Bush
160915_SLATEST_Trump-Jeb-Height.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Jeb is 6.3", but clearly taller than Trump that keeps claiming he is same height.

Trump probably USED TO BE 6.2, now he is closer to 6.1" (and thus obese by medical scale).

Here he is next to 6.1" Obama:

GTY-trumps-obamas-transition-jef-170120_3x2_1600.jpg

632182820.jpg
Jeb Bush ain't 6'-3" either. Most politicians lie! His daddy only claimed to be 6'-2" before he started shrinking.
bush_family_041514.jpg

04531291.jpg

? Jeb seems taller than his 6.2" dad.
Jeb's dad is 93 years old & has likely shrunk more than 3' to 4" over past 53 years. People typically lose almost one-half inch every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70.

You Lefty's need to move on to plan B, you're just going to have to shoot him because like it or not he's healthy.

OK fair enough, leave the overweight aside and let's consider that this health evaluation did not consider/include a psychiatric examination.

For a look at why that might be appropriate, I give you an analysis by a noted psychiatrist:

• If you think you're "the greatest (whatever) that god ever created" --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you need to go around declaring you're "very smart" and "have a very good brain" --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you need to talk about the size of your dick in a national debate --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you can't handle a pointed question from a female --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you actually tell someone 'I'm very humble; I'm humble in ways you wouldn't even understand' --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you have to inflate yourself by claiming 'three million illegals voted' or that you got the most electoral votes since Reagan -- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you mock somebody's congenital muscular disability because he won't lie for you --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you think you can walk in on teenage girls' dressing rooms because you own the event --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you make up fake people to call the gossip rags to tell them about your sexual prowess --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If you cannot take criticism or even a joke, to the extent you won't even attend the White House Correspondent's Dinner --- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • If your idea of waging your "own personal Vietnam" is to navigate New York sex clubs while your peers are dying in Southeast Asia -- YOU might be a narcissistic asshole.
  • And if you can answer yes to all of these criteria --- go see your doctor YESTERDAY.

----- Dr. J. Fauxworthy

You were just told by a professional he's fine. You'll just have to deal with it and move on.

I just DID deal with it. And given what I dealt I'm not surprised you'd want to "move on".

Remember when the press FREAKED OUT about Obama's health because Obama SMOKES?

ME EITHER....THE PRESS KNEW OBAMA SMOKED, AND THEY REFUSED TO REPORT ON IT.

again.......Progs are fucking hypocrites all day, every day.

the world still wants to know what %%% of Nancy Pelosi's brain is still functional

the world still wants to know what %%% of Nancy Pelosi's brain is still functional

NO DOUBT.....talk about Dementia and Alzheimers.....it's NANCY DUMBFUCK PELOSI. What a birdbrain.

NO DOUBT.....talk about Dementia and Alzheimers.....it's NANCY DUMBFUCK PELOSI. What a birdbrain.
for all we know,,there is probably a gerbil in that hole in her brain

I'd like to see Maine Waters take the Montreal mental cognitive test that Trump scored a 30/30 on.

That presser yesterday was HOPEFULLY rock bottom for the press.

Fucking jackals. Hyenas.

DOES TRUMP WEAR DENTURES?!!!!

yet, they IGNORED that Obama smokes. :badgrin:

Has any Prog found any evidence that Trump drinks?

That was one of their early contentions, that TRUMP WAS A LIAR ABOUT NOT BEING A DRINKER.

Dr. Eric Topol, a cardiologist at the Scripps Research Institute, disputed that rosy assessment. He said on Wednesday that the most alarming fact is that the president’s LDL levels remain above 140 even though he is taking 10 milligrams of Crestor, a powerful drug that is used to lower cholesterol levels to well below 100.

“That’s a really high LDL,” Dr. Topol said, echoing the concerns of other heart experts who reviewed Dr. Jackson’s report. “We’re talking about a 70-plus-year-old man who is obese and doesn’t exercise. Just looking at the lab value, you would raise a big red flag.”

He added: “I would never use the word excellent health. How you could take these indices and say excellent health? That is completely contradicted.”

according to his doctor, trump JUST missed the obesity threshold by ONE pound.

:laugh: :eusa_liar:

The results of Donald Trump’s first physical examination as President have been released, the former Celebrity Apprentice host apparently standing 6-foot-3 and weighing 239 pounds (just below the “obese” range on the body mass index).

Many twitter users have mocked Trump over the results, some contending they may be untrue, including Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn.

"I will give $100 thousand dollars to Trump's favourite charity if he will step on an accurate scale with an impartial medical professional, okayed by both of us. For real. #Girther #GirtherMovement,” Gunn tweeted, the hashtag referring to Trump's birther movement — his claim former President Barack Obama was born outside of America.

Damn son, he's got a high Testosterone level for an old guy. At any rate, here's the report. He's a beast health wise at his age.

Donald Trump releases medical report showing 'excellent health' | Daily Mail Online

not so much

Sanjay Gupta: By all standards, Trump has heart disease

CNN's chief medical correspondent, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said Wednesday that he believes tests reveal that President Trump has heart disease.

Gupta said dating back to 2009, Trump started to have "these tests that are actually looking for the presence of calcium in the blood vessels that lead to the heart."

"Steadily, up until just this past week when he had it performed again, those numbers have gone up," he said.

"When they get to a certain range ... that means he has heart disease."

Gupta then talked about his interaction Tuesday with Trump's doctor, Navy Rear Adm. Dr. Ronny Jackson.

The results of Donald Trump’s first physical examination as President have been released, the former Celebrity Apprentice host apparently standing 6-foot-3 and weighing 239 pounds (just below the “obese” range on the body mass index).
Many twitter users have mocked Trump over the results, some contending they may be untrue, including Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn.
"I will give $100 thousand dollars to Trump's favourite charity if he will step on an accurate scale with an impartial medical professional, okayed by both of us. For real. #Girther #GirtherMovement,” Gunn tweeted, the hashtag referring to Trump's birther movement — his claim former President Barack Obama was born outside of America.
780ce86c014fefb0030c15f5af28af345f69790975402dfb5c910ba28a9edbf7.png

Forum List

Back