Report: Truck drives into crowded Christmas market in Berlin

No one knows what the appetite level Western Europeans will have for these random acts of horrific violence upon innocent civilians, but as for me, I would have taken action long ago.
Someone will have to suffer for the violence brought on by crazy militant Islamists and I would rather it be sending Middle Eastern muslims back to some refugee camps in Arabia (that the rich gulf states can pay for and nato can protect) than having European citizens terrified to go to a market place (never knowing). Nor am I thrilled about European women having mortal fear being out at night.

What level is acceptable?

No one knows what the appetite level Western Europeans will have for these random acts of horrific violence upon innocent civilians, but as for me, I would have taken action long ago.
Someone will have to suffer for the violence brought on by crazy militant Islamists and I would rather it be sending Middle Eastern muslims back to some refugee camps in Arabia (that the rich gulf states can pay for and nato can protect) than having European citizens terrified to go to a market place (never knowing). Nor am I thrilled about European women having mortal fear being out at night.

What level is acceptable?

The jackass European liberals accepted refugees without any vetting. Germany is still feeling guilt over Hitler...so as an "APOLOGY" to the world, they decided to endanger their citizens. Brilliant move, Europe,

The liberals in power that have caused this mess will be voted out in most European nations.

OUR OWN STATE DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUED A TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR ALL OF EUROPE.

That certainly isn't telling you that Europe is safe.

Will the media show the bodies of the children killed and wounded, like they do for Syrian and refugee kids?

Merkel is responsible.

I've always said that if it wasn't for Islam's ass kissers, we'd have defeated our enemy inside of a month.
_________

Although I have never seen it mentioned, I think this amazing tilt by Libero/Loons in America and in Europe, has Arab/Persian Oil Money behind it.

I think they have used it to buy politicians, lawyers, lobbyists...I'll bet half of Washington is on the Middle East Oil Payroll.

Probably the same in Germany.

Worst sellout of the people they represent I have seen in my life-time. Europe may be fucked for good....by Medieval Middle-Eastern Barbarians.

I'm waiting for CBS 60 minutes episode on this.

2823y8j.jpg

CNN still has the headline "Berlin attack a terror strike?"

Hmm....you think? Real astute journalists they have there.

Forum List

Back