Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Your typical idiotic babble. Obama doubled the debt, he ran deficits totalling W and every other President in history combined, which you call cutting "the deficit by 2/3." What a tool.

So how was your last meeting with your minister where you cried about those immoral Republicans allowing their women to parade around in sexy clothing making you hot? Obviously the holidays didn't help you pull the stick out

I'm sorry that you and math disagree, but that is not my problem.

My pointing out that the debt going up by more than the prior debt plus the deficits means that the deficits are a lie is me disagreeing with math. Hmm ...

Well, they don't call you BULLSHIT for nothing ...

The fact that the deficit has been cut by 2/3 is a fact. Sorry if it doesn't match right wing rhetoric.

The fact that the debt has doubled is a fact. Sorry if it doesn't match left wing rhetoric.

Remember how when we were talking about W you grasped off budget spending and I kept saying how when the topic switches to O you suddenly don't? You're really full of it, BULLSHIT

Debt is cumulative. Deficit is a comparison of income vs. money being spent. The deficit has been cut by 2/3.

Two questions:

1) Why is it that if you add eight years of Obama's deficits to the debt he got it's far less than the debt we have?

2) Why do you get the answer to that consistently when we are discussing W and never when we are discussing O?

You are truly full of BULLSHIT, you did consistently get your name right

Your typical idiotic babble. Obama doubled the debt, he ran deficits totalling W and every other President in history combined, which you call cutting "the deficit by 2/3." What a tool.

So how was your last meeting with your minister where you cried about those immoral Republicans allowing their women to parade around in sexy clothing making you hot? Obviously the holidays didn't help you pull the stick out

My pointing out that the debt going up by more than the prior debt plus the deficits means that the deficits are a lie is me disagreeing with math. Hmm ...

The fact that the deficit has been cut by 2/3 is a fact. Sorry if it doesn't match right wing rhetoric.

Here you go stupid fucktard. I own your bitch ass

I doubt you own the computer you are typing on. I know you don't own me.

So? He still funded his wars off the books.

It's hilarious how you get that when we are discussing W and you don't get it when we discuss O. You are BULLSHIT for sure

Just like you suddenly grasp selling access when we stop talking about Hillary. You're a flaming hypocrite
Calm down. Take a breath. Check with Hannity to see what you should say next, because you're circling the drain.

Whoa, and BULLSHIT loses it! The bullet hits the bone. You're actually crying, it's hillarious

The fact that it's the Congress and not the President that controls the deficit doesn't match your left-wing rhetoric is what's a fact.

So who controls the debt? If Congress is responsible for one they are responsible for both. Make up your mind how you want to go at that, and we can discuss it either way you want, but you can't have it both ways.

It's hilarious how you get that when we are discussing W and you don't get it when we discuss O. You are BULLSHIT for sure

Just like you suddenly grasp selling access when we stop talking about Hillary. You're a flaming hypocrite
Calm down. Take a breath. Check with Hannity to see what you should say next, because you're circling the drain.

Whoa, and BULLSHIT loses it! The bullet hits the bone. You're actually crying, it's hillarious

Really?

Really?

You brought up your emotional state, I was just trying to help you address it. Women need to express your emotions and fell them to move on. You over it yet?

I do like how you said I'm being programmed by Republicans. Another chick thing, I suppose. Why do you suppose Republicans are programming me to be libertarian? Why wouldn't they program me to agree with them? Are they just fucking with me?

Here's a tissue, let's go on with the discussion now that you had a good cry. To summarize your views:

1) Hillary can engage in pay to play, Trump can't raise money for his charities at all

2) Off budget spending exists when Republicans are Presidents, it doesn't count when Democrats do it.

Damn, you are a chick ...

The fact that it's the Congress and not the President that controls the deficit doesn't match your left-wing rhetoric is what's a fact.

So who controls the debt? If Congress is responsible for one they are responsible for both. Make up your mind how you want to go at that, and we can discuss it either way you want, but you can't have it both ways.

I'm not having it both ways. The Congress prepares the spending and the President signs it. That's his only involvement. True, he can prepare a budget of his own, but it's worthless until it gets put into the federal budget which Congress creates. Our outstanding spending (deficit) gets added to our national debt.

NA-CG479_BUDGET_16U_20150713140009.jpg

Obama was elected in 08, and look at the deficit after he got into office with a Democrat led Congress. Now look what happened after the Republicans gained leadership of Congress in 2010.

Remember, Republicans create deficits. It doesn't matter if they own the Presidency, Congress or neither. It's them.

Yes, BULLSHIT is that stupid ...

Yes it does matter, but historically, republicans do create much deficits.

Remember, Republicans create deficits. It doesn't matter if they own the Presidency, Congress or neither. It's them.

Yes, BULLSHIT is that stupid ...

Yes it does matter, but historically, republicans do create much deficits.

Just a DNC talking point you memorized

The fact that the debt has doubled is a fact. Sorry if it doesn't match left wing rhetoric.

Remember how when we were talking about W you grasped off budget spending and I kept saying how when the topic switches to O you suddenly don't? You're really full of it, BULLSHIT

Debt is cumulative. Deficit is a comparison of income vs. money being spent. The deficit has been cut by 2/3.

Two questions:

1) Why is it that if you add eight years of Obama's deficits to the debt he got it's far less than the debt we have?

2) Why do you get the answer to that consistently when we are discussing W and never when we are discussing O?

There was a massive deficit increase at the end of Bush's term and the beginning of Obama's term, all caused by the Bush economy collapse. 800,000 jobs lost per month had a astronomical effect on the deficit. It took a while to stop our free fall. Obama was not responsible for the fall, but can be credited for stopping and reversing it. Surely you've seen the charts. Note the massive fall in 2008 and 2009, all thanks to your republican president's economy crash.
budget-deficit-46-13.png

Two questions:

There was a massive deficit increase at the end of Bush's term and the beginning of Obama's term, all caused by the Bush economy collapse. 800,000 jobs lost per month had a astronomical effect on the deficit. It took a while to stop our free fall. Obama was not responsible for the fall, but can be credited for stopping and reversing it. Surely you've seen the charts. Note the massive fall in 2008 and 2009, all thanks to your republican president's economy crash.
budget-deficit-46-13.png
How did Bush collapse the economy? I didn't know presidents ran the mortgage industry.

Two questions:

budget-deficit-46-13.png

Your loins ache for Obama, you mentioned that. You never shut up about it. Anyone who hasn't gotten that isn't paying attention.

Speaking of which, how's your war against skimpy clothing going? Republican hotties really turn you on, huh? Is your minister helping you with that?

Two questions:

budget-deficit-46-13.png
How did Bush collapse the economy? I didn't know presidents ran the mortgage industry.

He meant Clinton when he made it government policy to coerce and fund lenders into making bad loans causing the housing bubble. Democrats when Democrats are at fault pick the most convenient Republican name to stick in it's place

I've said all along I want both parties bogged down in investigating each other and prosecuting prior administrations to keep them from doing anything since everything they are doing it bad. So if you think you got me somehow dream again.

And again you're an idiot Democrat who thinks not Democrat = Republican. I don't sully my good name by belonging to either of your moronic parties and I voted for Gary Johnson, not Hillary like you did if you bothered to fly to Mexico and walk across the border to vote for her

Not even American. Wouldn't have voted for either. Gary Johnson is just as moronic as any of them..

I've said all along I want both parties bogged down in investigating each other and prosecuting prior administrations to keep them from doing anything since everything they are doing it bad. So if you think you got me somehow dream again.

And again you're an idiot Democrat who thinks not Democrat = Republican. I don't sully my good name by belonging to either of your moronic parties and I voted for Gary Johnson, not Hillary like you did if you bothered to fly to Mexico and walk across the border to vote for her

Not even American. Wouldn't have voted for either. Gary Johnson is just as moronic as any of them..

Actually you don't have to be American to vote. Democrats ensure the right of all space travelers on planet Earth to vote in American elections. I mean duh. Not paying attention, are you?

New Texas-based group not legally required to disclose its donors

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

And the donors’ identities may never be known.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening. The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

Who’s behind the get-together?

More: Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Wow, talk about pay for play! Why is Trump almost always guilty of whatever he claims about others? He is a master of projection - which not a praiseworthy human trait.

shocking... but don't worry. trumpsters couldn't care less.

Care less ?

That would mean they cared at all.

Actually you don't have to be American to vote. Democrats ensure the right of all space travelers on planet Earth to vote in American elections. I mean duh. Not paying attention, are you?

Oh right. More fake news...

Defending the Democrats again ...

Fly to Mexico, show up at a poll and vote. No one will stop you. Then thank the Democrats. As if I had to tell you that ...

[QUOTE

Defending the Democrats again ...

Fly to Mexico, show up at a poll and vote. No one will stop you. Then thank the Democrats. As if I had to tell you that ...

Hey if you want to believe fake news, so be it. I look into facts, not fakes.

Did 3 million undocumented immigrants vote in 2016?

OK, so tell me where I'm wrong.

1) You fly to Mexico City

2) You walk across the border

3) You vote, no one checks your ID

Tell me which one you can't do and why

Forum List

Back