Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Bull, you would pay just to be near her, I'm sure. Lol. I'm willing to bet that Melania wouldn't touch you no matter how much money you had. ;)

BULLSHIT is such a prude, no way would he be able to get a blowjob.

The left are so butt hurt, you can't have any discussion without their polluting the thread with this stupid crap

Proudly said by someone who was perfectly happy with false claims of an under aged sex ring run out of some pizza shop.

At this point you're so butt hurt you're just completely making it up. We do know what a sexually stunted prude you are as you keep advocating women covering their bodies because it shocks and offends you to see them. Republicans are far more open and comfortable with their bodies than you are at this point. What happened? You should look up the Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell
You are confusing Falwell with someone else. Not sure who, but Falwell was never a Dem and was kicking up conservative issues into the 21rst Century.

No, I'm not confusing him with anyone. BULLSHIT is a prude who doesn't want to see female skin, he wants women in long clothing and if they show any skin to be banned from politics for the rest of their lives. BULLSHIT is a whacked out Christian extremist. It's pathetic. I like pretty women, so do most Republicans. I said Jerry Falwell and I meant Jerry Falwell

No, not at all. I would even be glad to see your tits if you can pull them out of your waste band.

At this point you're so butt hurt you're just completely making it up. We do know what a sexually stunted prude you are as you keep advocating women covering their bodies because it shocks and offends you to see them. Republicans are far more open and comfortable with their bodies than you are at this point. What happened? You should look up the Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell
You are confusing Falwell with someone else. Not sure who, but Falwell was never a Dem and was kicking up conservative issues into the 21rst Century.

No, I'm not confusing him with anyone. BULLSHIT is a prude who doesn't want to see female skin, he wants women in long clothing and if they show any skin to be banned from politics for the rest of their lives. BULLSHIT is a whacked out Christian extremist. It's pathetic. I like pretty women, so do most Republicans. I said Jerry Falwell and I meant Jerry Falwell
I did not know Falwell had been a Dem in the 60's. That is what I was referencing. When did he switch from being a Dem to a Repub?

No idea, don't care, has nothing to do with the point I was making
Why did you make the claim? You said it in your post. You said "...look up Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell."

Yes. Read the sentence. I told him to look up Democrats in the Sixties and called him Jerry Falwell. I did not say to look up Jerry Falwell in the Sixties, I said to look up Democrats in the Sixties. You know, the sexual revolution and all? Try reading it again

The left are so butt hurt, you can't have any discussion without their polluting the thread with this stupid crap

Proudly said by someone who was perfectly happy with false claims of an under aged sex ring run out of some pizza shop.

No, not at all. I would even be glad to see your tits if you can pull them out of your waste band.

That you thought that is disturbing enough much less your typing it in and clicking "post reply." So if your sexual retardation isn't religious driven then why are you so disturbed by women's bodies?

I did not know Falwell had been a Dem in the 60's. That is what I was referencing. When did he switch from being a Dem to a Repub?

Why did you make the claim? You said it in your post. You said "...look up Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell."

Yes. Read the sentence. I told him to look up Democrats in the Sixties and called him Jerry Falwell. I did not say to look up Jerry Falwell in the Sixties, I said to look up Democrats in the Sixties. You know, the sexual revolution and all? Try reading it again
Try learning how to write your ideas in a coherent fashion and while you 're at it, stop attacking people for their moral and religious beliefs. If you are going to be a jerk, at least be a competent one.

Although Trump lied about his wealth, as reported by Forbes and others, by the time he leaves the White House he may be worth $50 billion plus. He's going to suck this nation dry!

New Texas-based group not legally required to disclose its donors

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

And the donors’ identities may never be known.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening. The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

Who’s behind the get-together?

More: Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Wow, talk about pay for play! Why is Trump almost always guilty of whatever he claims about others? He is a master of projection - which not a praiseworthy human trait.

shocking... but don't worry. trumpsters couldn't care less.

Just like you cared less when DumBama ran out to a fund raiser the day after Benghazi, or when you had no problem with he (or Hillary) charging $20,000 for a plate of spaghetti for their own campaigns.

Hil-liar raised 1.3 billion dollars for her campaign, and she didn't collect that money from homeless people. She spent over twice what Trump did, but now you're concerned about buying access. Deplorable!

Everybody charges large amounts a plate for campaigns... What Trumps son's did is Not ok..
no one can confirm Trumps kids have anything to do with it. All because of a pamphlet from an ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SOURCE that has already been declared as inaccurate.
Probably fake news :D

The Trump sons are the directors to the non-profit...I will find it for you, here is the invite

980x.jpg

Again, it was not approved by the Trumps at all. It was a proposal.

TRUMP INAUGURATION PEDDLES ‘PAY FOR ACCESS’

The Trump kings of "pay for play" are at it again!

Fake news, asshole:

A spokesperson for the president-elect said that, contrary to reports, Trump’s two eldest sons were not offering access to their father during next month’s inauguration weekend in exchange for $1 million donations to conservation charities. The foundation that had cooked up the scheme (which included hunting and fishing expeditions) was just floating an “initial” concept of an idea, the spokesperson said. Beyond that, neither Eric Trump nor Donald Trump Jr. were “involved in any capacity,” nor was the president-elect “aware of the event or the details pertaining to it.’’

Although Trump lied about his wealth, as reported by Forbes and others, by the time he leaves the White House he may be worth $50 billion plus. He's going to suck this nation dry!

Where's the proof that he lied about his wealth?

A new Texas nonprofit led by Donald Trump’s grown sons is offering access to the freshly-minted president during inauguration weekend — all in exchange for million-dollar donations to unnamed “conservation” charities, according to interviews and documents reviewed by the Center for Public Integrity.

Prospective million-dollar donors to the “Opening Day 2017” event — slated for Jan. 21, the day after inauguration, at Washington, D.C.’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center — receive a “private reception and photo opportunity for 16 guests with President Donald J. Trump,” a “multi-day hunting and/or fishing excursion for 4 guests with Donald Trump, Jr. and/or Eric Trump, and team,” as well as tickets to other events and “autographed guitars by an Opening Day 2017 performer.”

Website TMZ.com first published a brochure hyping the happening. The brochure says that “all net proceeds from the Opening Day event will be donated to conservation charities,” but it does not name the charities or detail how net proceeds will be calculated.

More: Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

Wow, talk about pay for play! Why is Trump almost always guilty of whatever he claims about others? He is a master of projection - which not a praiseworthy human trait.

shocking... but don't worry. trumpsters couldn't care less.

Just like you cared less when DumBama ran out to a fund raiser the day after Benghazi, or when you had no problem with he (or Hillary) charging $20,000 for a plate of spaghetti for their own campaigns.

Hil-liar raised 1.3 billion dollars for her campaign, and she didn't collect that money from homeless people. She spent over twice what Trump did, but now you're concerned about buying access. Deplorable!

Everybody charges large amounts a plate for campaigns... What Trumps son's did is Not ok..

They didn't do anything, that's the point.

That you thought that is disturbing enough much less your typing it in and clicking "post reply." So if your sexual retardation isn't religious driven then why are you so disturbed by women's bodies?

I'll type slowly so maybe you will understand. I love women's bodies. Ask my ex wives if you don't believe me. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. After all, it was a republican Attorney General, John Ashcroft in the Bush administration that was so offended by breasts till he had statues draped to prevent them from being seen. The right's long history of prudish behavior deserves to be pointed out, and laughed at for your sudden change.

"not confirmed"
And you hacks just run with it :rofl:
Turnabout is fair play.

All those benchmarks set by the tards these past eight years are now going to come back and smack you in your mouth breathing faces.

I warned you. Warned you and warned you and warned you. But the tards NEVER listened.

Speaking of warning we Conservatives warned you stupid Moon Bats not to nominate that Crooked Hillary jackass, didn't we?

We told you she had more baggage than Delta Airlines and she was running on a platform that nobody would really embrace. You know, a platform to increase taxes, bring in a million Muslims, have open borders and take away the right to keep and bear arms.

You wouldn't listen and now you have Trump as your President. Enjoy!

Try learning how to write your ideas in a coherent fashion and while you 're at it, stop attacking people for their moral and religious beliefs. If you are going to be a jerk, at least be a competent one.

What I wrote was completely clear, stop being a dick because you can't read

What are you whining about? You certainly had no problem with Hillary doing the exact same thing.
The question is. Will you complain about Trump doing what you hated when Hillary did it.

I'll type slowly so maybe you will understand. I love women's bodies. Ask my ex wives if you don't believe me. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right. After all, it was a republican Attorney General, John Ashcroft in the Bush administration that was so offended by breasts till he had statues draped to prevent them from being seen. The right's long history of prudish behavior deserves to be pointed out, and laughed at for your sudden change.

Read post #120 and answer the questions you keep ignoring, dumb ass. It isn't that hard. You keep claiming some sort of "hypocrisy" which you can't identify

When you're as outraged about the Clintons selling foreign policy for millions and millions, than you'll have some credibility.

Until such a time, STFU.
Hillary made the Trumps be corrupt!

When you're as outraged about the Clintons selling foreign policy for millions and millions, than you'll have some credibility.

Until such a time, STFU.
Hillary made the Trumps be corrupt!

Hillary made Hillary be corrupt

Bull, you would pay just to be near her, I'm sure. Lol. I'm willing to bet that Melania wouldn't touch you no matter how much money you had. ;)

Titties don't bother me. I love them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right with their long history of holier than thou rhetoric. Exactly when did the right change from claiming to be a deeply moral party to being proud to have the first first lady who publicly posed for nude lesbian scenes?

Yet you can't identify any of these Republicans you believe you nailed. You can't show any quotes from any of the current Republican leadership. You can't explain all the hotties on Fox. You're BULLSHIT for a reason, Jerry Falwell. Women aren't going to put on long, baggy close just to make your prudish ass happy

Are you trying to say the evangelicals haven't had a death grip on the GOP for decades, and the acceptance of Trump isn't a staggering change from the accepted norm? Get real. The sudden dumping of everything the right has claimed to be their deeply held beliefs just to accommodate trump is YUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE, and deserves to be pointed out. An internet porn first lady is such a drop from the qualities that have always been expected of a first lady till it would be worth discussion even if the right weren't making such a drastic change.

Forum List

Back