Report: Trump’s Sons Behind Nonprofit Selling Access To President-Elect For Millions

"not confirmed"
And you hacks just run with it :rofl:
Turnabout is fair play.

All those benchmarks set by the tards these past eight years are now going to come back and smack you in your mouth breathing faces.

I warned you. Warned you and warned you and warned you. But the tards NEVER listened.

He attended...not held...Soooooo they all do it.. Obama didn't sell a fishing trip with himself, there is no comparison.
IKR? God forbid he uses his status to help charities :ack-1:

Stop making excuses, it was wrong.

Here is the link to the story about the boys being directors..

Nonprofit Linked to Trump Sons Offers Donors Access to President

I know that you are not stuck on Trumps behavior , and you do speak out when something seems wrong.

Look at what Trump did with his charitable donations...

Trump used $258,000 from his Veterans charity to settle legal problems

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

shocking... but don't worry. trumpsters couldn't care less.

Just like you cared less when DumBama ran out to a fund raiser the day after Benghazi, or when you had no problem with he (or Hillary) charging $20,000 for a plate of spaghetti for their own campaigns.

Hil-liar raised 1.3 billion dollars for her campaign, and she didn't collect that money from homeless people. She spent over twice what Trump did, but now you're concerned about buying access. Deplorable!

Everybody charges large amounts a plate for campaigns... What Trumps son's did is Not ok..
no one can confirm Trumps kids have anything to do with it. All because of a pamphlet from an ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SOURCE that has already been declared as inaccurate.
Probably fake news :D

The Trump sons are the directors to the non-profit...I will find it for you, here is the invite

980x.jpg
TMZ eagle. TMZ
Walter Kinzie said it was bullshit. He is the event manager.
But please, lets run with what TMZ says
Its not like they have never made shit up before :lol:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/u...mily-charity-opening-day-foundation.html?_r=0

Here is a Good Morning America Video about 1/2 way through

Video: New Details on Donald Trump's Presidential Inauguration

He attended...not held...Soooooo they all do it.. Obama didn't sell a fishing trip with himself, there is no comparison.
IKR? God forbid he uses his status to help charities :ack-1:

Stop making excuses, it was wrong.

Here is the link to the story about the boys being directors..

Nonprofit Linked to Trump Sons Offers Donors Access to President

I know that you are not stuck on Trumps behavior , and you do speak out when something seems wrong.

Look at what Trump did with his charitable donations...

Trump used $258,000 from his Veterans charity to settle legal problems

In a settlement, Palm Beach agreed to waive those fines — if Trump’s club made a $100,000 donation to a specific charity for veterans. Instead, Trump sent a check from the Donald J. Trump Foundation, a charity funded almost entirely by other people’s money, according to tax records.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems
I know all about it. But it doesn't change the fact that you are jumping and whaling over FAKE NEWS
TMZ eagles, TMZ

Just like you cared less when DumBama ran out to a fund raiser the day after Benghazi, or when you had no problem with he (or Hillary) charging $20,000 for a plate of spaghetti for their own campaigns.

Hil-liar raised 1.3 billion dollars for her campaign, and she didn't collect that money from homeless people. She spent over twice what Trump did, but now you're concerned about buying access. Deplorable!

Everybody charges large amounts a plate for campaigns... What Trumps son's did is Not ok..
no one can confirm Trumps kids have anything to do with it. All because of a pamphlet from an ENTERTAINMENT NEWS SOURCE that has already been declared as inaccurate.

The Trump sons are the directors to the non-profit...I will find it for you, here is the invite

980x.jpg
TMZ eagle. TMZ

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/u...mily-charity-opening-day-foundation.html?_r=0

OMG eagle. Read your own link!!

Trump-thugs? Stop lying. Hillary did no pay to play. Obama did no pay to play. Your side is unique in its overwhelming total open corruption.

And you kiss the keisters of those people, the most corrupt in American history. Just making it clear where we stand. Trump-thugs proudly excuse rank corruption, and we don't. As is usual, moral high ground to the liberals.

980x.jpg
TMZ eagle. TMZ

OMG eagle. Read your own link!!

I saw it on Good Morning America this morning in that link I gave you.... I am quoting the Times here

"Eric Trump said in an interview that his name had been on a “draft” that was circulated, and that he had played no role in the creation of the charity.."

His brother probably did....:eusa_shifty:

We know that they had their hands in it if they were the ones who were going fishing..

I like Eric, but I can't stand Donald Jr...

They might get a picture, but that's not what the million dollars are for.

You know you would pay to have your picture taken with Melania.

No. I'd probably pay her for a blowjob.

Bull, you would pay just to be near her, I'm sure. Lol. I'm willing to bet that Melania wouldn't touch you no matter how much money you had. ;)

BULLSHIT is such a prude, no way would he be able to get a blowjob.

The left are so butt hurt, you can't have any discussion without their polluting the thread with this stupid crap

Proudly said by someone who was perfectly happy with false claims of an under aged sex ring run out of some pizza shop.

They might get a picture, but that's not what the million dollars are for.

Bull, you would pay just to be near her, I'm sure. Lol. I'm willing to bet that Melania wouldn't touch you no matter how much money you had. ;)

The left are so butt hurt, you can't have any discussion without their polluting the thread with this stupid crap

Proudly said by someone who was perfectly happy with false claims of an under aged sex ring run out of some pizza shop.

At this point you're so butt hurt you're just completely making it up. We do know what a sexually stunted prude you are as you keep advocating women covering their bodies because it shocks and offends you to see them. Republicans are far more open and comfortable with their bodies than you are at this point. What happened? You should look up the Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell

At this point you're so butt hurt you're just completely making it up. We do know what a sexually stunted prude you are as you keep advocating women covering their bodies because it shocks and offends you to see them. Republicans are far more open and comfortable with their bodies than you are at this point. What happened? You should look up the Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell
You are confusing Falwell with someone else. Not sure who, but Falwell was never a Dem and was kicking up conservative issues into the 21rst Century.

You are confusing Falwell with someone else. Not sure who, but Falwell was never a Dem and was kicking up conservative issues into the 21rst Century.

No, I'm not confusing him with anyone. BULLSHIT is a prude who doesn't want to see female skin, he wants women in long clothing and if they show any skin to be banned from politics for the rest of their lives. BULLSHIT is a whacked out Christian extremist. It's pathetic. I like pretty women, so do most Republicans. I said Jerry Falwell and I meant Jerry Falwell

No, I'm not confusing him with anyone. BULLSHIT is a prude who doesn't want to see female skin, he wants women in long clothing and if they show any skin to be banned from politics for the rest of their lives. BULLSHIT is a whacked out Christian extremist. It's pathetic. I like pretty women, so do most Republicans. I said Jerry Falwell and I meant Jerry Falwell
I did not know Falwell had been a Dem in the 60's. That is what I was referencing. When did he switch from being a Dem to a Repub?

I did not know Falwell had been a Dem in the 60's. That is what I was referencing. When did he switch from being a Dem to a Repub?

No idea, don't care, has nothing to do with the point I was making

Titties don't bother me. I love them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right with their long history of holier than thou rhetoric. Exactly when did the right change from claiming to be a deeply moral party to being proud to have the first first lady who publicly posed for nude lesbian scenes?

No idea, don't care, has nothing to do with the point I was making
Why did you make the claim? You said it in your post. You said "...look up Democrats of the Sixties, Jerry Fallwell."

Titties don't bother me. I love them. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the right with their long history of holier than thou rhetoric. Exactly when did the right change from claiming to be a deeply moral party to being proud to have the first first lady who publicly posed for nude lesbian scenes?

Yet you can't identify any of these Republicans you believe you nailed. You can't show any quotes from any of the current Republican leadership. You can't explain all the hotties on Fox. You're BULLSHIT for a reason, Jerry Falwell. Women aren't going to put on long, baggy close just to make your prudish ass happy

Forum List

Back