Reported: Trump To Declare COVID-19 A Stafford Act National Emergency

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.

What's the over/under that he completely bleeps up is 3PM EST speech (as he did on Wednesday night) and that very tenuous positive that the Dow is in right now completely collapses? The fact that Democrats had to had to send Trump a letter even getting him to consider declaring this emergency (if he does) is telling. Maybe if he had done that on Wednesday night, the market collapse the next day wouldn't have happened..or been a lot less painful.

Only in the mind of TDS addled morons did he completely "bleeped up" his address Wednesday.

He could have said anything and people like you would have bitched about it.

Wrong. I didn't vote for Bush Jr and resented the Supreme Court when they installed him as President. But on the day of and in the immediate days after 9/11, I was grateful that this guy was President. We can argue all we want about the bad policies that he proposed or what monumentally bad decisions (Cheney) were made in the years after, but during that week, he was rock solid. Projected confidence and resolve when everybody was ready press the panic button. Never once during those two months after did I question that he belonged in that office.

The EXACT opposite of what I think of Trump. He had his moment on Wednesday night and he once and for all demonstrated he has no business sitting in that office.
Joe Biden has displayed more Presidential direction than Trump has. Deal with it. I understand that you will love him and support him no matter what he does or says. I have no idea why but I've accepted as much from most Trump supporters.

In speech, Biden shows how a normal president responds in crisis (opinion) - CNN

PS, I don't care if it's from CNN. It's the truth. Again, deal with it.

During those two months, because you were in shock. Once that was over you probably went right back to bashing his ass.

You start with Trump not being fit to be President, so anything he does just reinforces your viewpoint, because you are a simple fuck and don't have the imagination to be anything different.

Biden doesn't have any power or responsibility in this matter, nor does he have the full information about the situation, so he can say whatever he wants and not worry about being responsible for anything.

Uhh, I don't know what rock you've been hiding under but he's demonstrated he's been unfit for office since about 30 days after he was inaugurated. Doesn't matter if Biden has no power to do anything. He's responded how a President should respond. And my guess, is outside of National Security high level issues, as a candidate, he's been briefed on the situation. Maybe not a full briefing but enough of one. Trump has done what he's been force fed to do by Kushner and Miller (now that should scare most reasonable Americans) which if Trump had his way, would be to say, "Fake News!", "Democrat Hoax!", etc, etc.

He simply doesn't have the mental capacity to deal with a crisis. But I would expect nothing more out of a reality game show host who backed into the Presidency.

So you admit to your TDS going back to the inauguration? I feel it started before that.

The simple fact that in your mind, he can do no right, so why should anyone care about your opinion on him?

He doesn't get any kudos for this. He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing this. His response from the start has been very poor and colored by his desire to be re-elected. Even his travel ban did not affect countries where he owns resorts. He has made a bad situation even worse.
Go back to living up in Faun's ass, and shaving Putin's balls.

I will laugh so hard if coronavirus kills Trump. A photo of the headline will become my permanent avatar.

^^^ this is the left.
Go out in public to crowded areas. Trump says it's fine. Tell your conservative friends to do the same.

Can't wait for you to get some Corona.
I've got Corona in the fridge. Make sure you go to church on Sunday and tell all your friends not to skip it.

The corona virus isn't the emergency. Democrat induced hysteria is the emergency.

Did the democrats also quarantine 50+ million people in China and millions in Italy to avert the death virus?

No, it wasn't the democrats. The democrats however, are cheering for the virus.
They are passing bills and taking steps to stop it. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is on vacation and Trump is talking about bird flu from a million years ago.
How long can you hold your breath while living in Putin's Ass, only to poke your turtle head out of his Ahole to make a stupid comment like this, and then back to your hole you go?

I will laugh so hard if coronavirus kills Trump. A photo of the headline will become my permanent avatar.

^^^ this is the left.
Go out in public to crowded areas. Trump says it's fine. Tell your conservative friends to do the same.

I love it when the left tell the American people who they really are.
You calling Trump a liar? Communist.
Everyone calls you a liar. Even the sperm back that gave spawn to you.

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.
But what? I thought it was a hoax?

He. Never. Said. It. Was. A. Hoax.

He. Was. Talking. About. Democrat. Response. To. The. Situation.

Stop. Lying.
Trump has actively muzzled health officials and said the coronavirus is no big deal. In the conservative's MSM, there are people on multiple shows saying it's all a plot against Trump and not a threat at all.

Please show me actual proof of him Muzzling people.

And is he supposed to tell everyone to panic and we are all going to die?
Trump barred a top health expert from speaking freely about the coronavirus. It's one of many ways the administration has muzzled scientists.
The Trump administration barred a top US disease expert from speaking freely to the public after he warned the coronavirus might be impossible to contain
White House's 'muzzled' coronavirus messaging is dangerous, experts say

But the Trump administration has reportedly barred him from speaking about the virus without clearance from the White House, according to The New York Times.

Lol.

As an part of the Executive Branch of government, if he speaks for the government, the President has the right to tell him what he can or cannot say with regards to government policy and positions. If he feels that strongly about it, he can resign and talk all he wants.

That isn't "muzzling"

^^^ this is the left.

I love it when the left tell the American people who they really are.
You calling Trump a liar? Communist.

Your posts seem very troll like.

He doesn't get any kudos for this. He had to be dragged kicking and screaming into doing this. His response from the start has been very poor and colored by his desire to be re-elected. Even his travel ban did not affect countries where he owns resorts. He has made a bad situation even worse.
time trump 1.jpg

The corona virus isn't the emergency. Democrat induced hysteria is the emergency.

Did the democrats also quarantine 50+ million people in China and millions in Italy to avert the death virus?

No, it wasn't the democrats. The democrats however, are cheering for the virus.
They are passing bills and taking steps to stop it. Meanwhile, Moscow Mitch is on vacation and Trump is talking about bird flu from a million years ago.
How long can you hold your breath while living in Putin's Ass, only to poke your turtle head out of his Ahole to make a stupid comment like this, and then back to your hole you go?
Putin's getting exactly what he wanted. A President that crippled any possible response to a pandemic, and has the mind of a child so he can't fix the mistake.

I have reported your post to the local FBI office.
I hope you enjoy eating cat food sandwiches for a couple of weeks in your detention cell while they check out everything you've ever done and said.
You are clearly a threat to the President's safety.
Even if you check out you WILL go into the FBI's BIG BOOK!

Oh bs....Just stop....Fact: Trump's reaction to this makes Sundowner Joe's reaction to H1N1 look like they were asleep.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I have reported your post to the local FBI office.
I hope you enjoy eating cat food sandwiches for a couple of weeks in your detention cell while they check out everything you've ever done and said.
You are clearly a threat to the President's safety.
Even if you check out you WILL go into the FBI's BIG BOOK!
Lol too funny, snowflake :rofl:

Íf the open borders cabal hadn't gotten in the way, we would possibly not even have the virus. At this moment in time no one is fooled anymore and it is time for the president to act.

"President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter.

The president said he will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. in Washington. Trump spoke Friday with Emmanuel Macron, the French president tweeted, about the pandemic, and agreed to organize a video conference with world leaders on Monday to coordinate research efforts on a vaccine and treatments and work on how to respond to the economic fallout."

Trump to Declare National Emergency to Speed Virus Response
Coronavirus Live Updates: Trump to Declare National Emergency and Louisiana Will Delay Primary

“We have very strong emergency powers under the Stafford Act,” Mr. Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Thursday. “I have it memorized, practically, as to the powers in that act. And if I need to do something, I’ll do it. I have the right to do a lot of things that people don’t even know about.”

After recently having had the Bible read to him, Trump told reporters,"God has very strong powers. A lot of things that people don't even know about."

As an part of the Executive Branch of government, if he speaks for the government, the President has the right to tell him what he can or cannot say with regards to government policy and positions
Nobody said he didn't have a right, you fucking crybaby. We are saying that's, very obviously, a stupid move by an unfit piece of shit.

Forum List

Back