Reported: Trump To Declare COVID-19 A Stafford Act National Emergency

As an part of the Executive Branch of government, if he speaks for the government, the President has the right to tell him what he can or cannot say with regards to government policy and positions
Nobody said he didn't have a right, you fucking crybaby. We are saying that's, very obviously, a stupid move by an unfit piece of shit.

Is this the guy being "muzzled"?

Dr. Fauci on Coronavirus: 'It Absolutely Came from Wuhan -- There's No Doubt About that'

One of Trump's handlers gave him a sheet of paper with the powers they would like Trump to exercise.

That is probably what he has memorized, practically.

"What's this word? Imm..pleh..mint.."

Íf the open borders cabal hadn't gotten in the way, we would possibly not even have the virus.

How do you come to that conclusion?

We have zero deaths in Russia and Israel, guess what they have in common...

They don't have zero infections.

They have zero deaths.

And a lot less infections.
Your argument was that closed borders equals no infections. Russia and Israel both have infections inside their borders.

Trump took the right action to declare a national emergency . I wonder now if all the Trumpers on this board who called the virus a hoax and a joke, and you know who you are, will now do a 180 and admit that the virus is a threat to the public safety and should be taken seriously.

There is a thread now, A Nation Of Sheep, in which those who think the virus is a danger are called sheep.

To Trumplings, Is Trump a sheep for declaring a coronavirus national emergency?

Last edited:
Íf the open borders cabal hadn't gotten in the way, we would possibly not even have the virus.

They have zero deaths.

But they have infections. Russia closed their borders with China and Iran just like we instituted travel bans from those countries, however, our southern border is still open like it always has been and no infections are coming from Mexico because the virus originated in Asia.

They have zero deaths.

Russia has not implemented widespread tests.

TrumpLogic™: No tests = No infections!

They have zero deaths.

Russia has not implemented widespread tests.

TrumpLogic™: No tests = No infections!

That's not Trump's logic. That's your stupidity.

Trump's logic is No Open Border = No deaths. And he is correct.

Trump took the right action to declare a national emergency . I wonder know if all the Trumpers on this board who called the virus a hoax and a joke, and you know who you are, will now do a 180 and admit that the virus is a threat to the public safety and is not a joke.
Trump was like, "Wait wut? I can get more powers than I already have? Where do I sign?"

Right now, we need our leaders to come together. We don’t need juvenile partisan sniping. Both Trump and the Democrats are acting like they’re in a retarded sandbox like this place.

As pelosi dicks around trying to add federal funded abortions to the bill...PRESIDENT TRUMP will declare a nation emergency which will give him a blank check to fight the corona virus!

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!! :banana:

Piss on you pelosi!

Thank God for president Trump!

I'm glad we have an adult in the white house!

Now watch the filth democrats run to the TV cameras and scream, & cry :crybaby: :boo_hoo14:

As pelosi dicks around trying to add federal funded abortions to the bill...PRESIDENT TRUMP will declare a nation emergency which will give him a blank check to fight the corona virus!

Piss on you pelosi!

Now watch the filth democrats run to the TV cameras and scream, & cry :crybaby: :boo_hoo14:
I really do have to laugh that all the Trumpers who said the virus was a hoax are now all falling over themselves praising Trump. Now the threat from the virus is real to these folks. Better late than never. What Trump thinks, they shall think too.

Both Trump and the Democrats are acting like they’re in a retarded sandbox like this place.

No...NOT both!

Just the filth!

There is NO reason for holding up funding as more people die! And it wont be held up as soon as president Trump declares the national emergency with will be in a matter of minutes!

Piss on you pelosi!

I really do have to laugh that all the Trumpers who said the virus was a hoax are now all falling over themselves praising Trump. Now the threat from the virus is real to these folks. Better late than never. What Trump thinks, they shall think too.

Trump did not say the virus was a hoax. He said that democrats were running a hoax by lying about him.

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter. …

An emergency declaration would allow a state to request a 75% federal cost-share for expenses that include emergency workers, medical tests, medical supplies, vaccinations, security for medical facilities, and more, according to a letter Democrats sent the president earlier this week.

Only a few emergency declarations for public health threats have been made since the 1960s, and only two have targeted disease outbreaks, when President Bill Clinton in 2000 declared emergencies in New York and New Jersey in response to the West Nile Virus.

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.
But what? I thought it was a hoax?

He. Never. Said. It. Was. A. Hoax.

He. Was. Talking. About. Democrat. Response. To. The. Situation.

Stop. Lying.
But declaring something a national emergency is sort of a huge over-reaction ain't it?

It's like totally overhyping it to declare it a national emergency -- its almost like he is substantiating what the evil Dems had been saying....

I really do have to laugh that all the Trumpers who said the virus was a hoax

Only in your tiny little mind did anybody say the virus was a hoax.

Blaming the virus on PRESIDENT Trump was the hoax!
There are so many threads and posts by Trumpers who think the virus is a hoax or joke I couldn’t count them if I wanted to. If you were honest you would admit it, but since you are a Trumper..nah

Piss on you pelosi!

Trump did not say the virus was a hoax. He said that democrats were running a hoax by lying about him.
I did not say he said it was a hoax I said it was “Trumpers”. There are plenty of posts on this board by those folks on this board who have called the virus a hoax or joke.

Forum List

Back