Reported: Trump To Declare COVID-19 A Stafford Act National Emergency

As pelosi dicks around trying to add federal funded abortions to the bill...PRESIDENT TRUMP will declare a nation emergency which will give him a blank check to fight the corona virus!

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!! :banana:

Piss on you pelosi!

Thank God for president Trump!

I'm glad we have an adult in the white house!

Now watch the filth democrats run to the TV cameras and scream, & cry :crybaby: :boo_hoo14:
I really do have to laugh that all the Trumpers who said the virus was a hoax are now all falling over themselves praising Trump. Now the threat from the virus is real to these folks. Better late than never. What Trump thinks, they shall think too.

Trump did not say the virus was a hoax. He said that democrats were running a hoax by lying about him.
I did not say he said it was a hoax I said it was “Trumpers”. There are plenty of posts on this board by those folks on this board who have called the virus a hoax or joke.

There are plenty of people in general who have called the virus a hoax, including medical doctors. They were wrong.

Breaking: Trump to declare COVID-19 a Stafford Act national emergency

President Donald Trump plans to declare a national emergency on Friday over the coronavirus outbreak, invoking the Stafford Act to open the door to more federal aid for states and municipalities, according to two people familiar with the matter. …

An emergency declaration would allow a state to request a 75% federal cost-share for expenses that include emergency workers, medical tests, medical supplies, vaccinations, security for medical facilities, and more, according to a letter Democrats sent the president earlier this week.

Only a few emergency declarations for public health threats have been made since the 1960s, and only two have targeted disease outbreaks, when President Bill Clinton in 2000 declared emergencies in New York and New Jersey in response to the West Nile Virus.

If people wanted the big guns, they are about to get them. This will probably hurt the markets even more, so good idea to do it on a Friday and let the weekend act as a firebreak.
Marty, your quote doesn't mention Obama's issuing two emergency declarations about the Swine Flu in April and October 2009.

Trump is late.

Please, please, please God. Make the dumb fuck stay on script.

Trump is late.

My guess is that the knucklehead and his merry band of yes men realized that there was still an hour and a half for the markets to tank if he even slightly veered off script or didn't convey any confidence. Hence the delay.

Trump is late.

My guess is that the knucklehead and his merry band of yes men realized that there was still an hour and a half for the markets to tank if he even slightly veered off script or didn't convey any confidence. Hence the delay.
Exactly what I have been thinking. The NYSE closes in 30 minutes. He's waiting it out.

Here he is now.

Aaaaaaaand...he kicks off his speech with self-aggrandizement!

Speaking of Italy, "We closed that border." :lol:

"I'm declaring a National Emergency. Two very big words." :lol:

Just reported on MSNBC. Trump is speaking now.

President Trump declared a "national emergency" on Friday due to the coronavirus pandemic.

He said the action would "open up access to up to $50 billion," which he described as "a large amount of money for states and territories and localities in our shared fight against this disease."

Trump also urged states to set up emergency operation centers immediately.

Trump declares 'national emergency'

Last edited:
When he goes off script, he says things that you know were just explained to him. :lol:

NO SHIT!! I KNEW before the entiere board but it's always a conspiracy lmfao!!

Wowzers!....MSLSD announcing what the WH already announced was going to happen several hours ago!

26a420cfbaf5460f_image.png.xxxlarge.jpg

Just reported on MSNBC. Trump is speaking now. No link yet.

The Hannity radio broadcast is being preempted for the address as well

Unfortunately, he seems to be reading, and hasn't mentioned anything about the FBI Lovebirds yet

It wasn't official until Trump declared it.
And you planted yourself in front of your teevee and 'puter with bated breath, so you could be the very first to start a thread on it.

HURRY!....START THE THREAD EVEN THOUGH MSLSD/CNN STILL HASN'T YET POSTED THEIR STORY ON IT SO I CAN INCLUDE A LINK!!

Methinks somebody needs a fucking life.

Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Quest Diagnostics, and a host of other companies with medical ties have been to the podium to explain the forthcoming ramp-up of testing.

This is exactly the restoration of confidence that is needed.

It wasn't official until Trump declared it.
And you sat in front of your teevee and 'puter withe bated breath, so you could be the very first to start a thread on it.

HURRY!....START THE THREAD EVEN THOUGH MSLSD/CNN STILL HASN'T YET POSTED THEIR STORY ON IT SO I CAN INCLUDE A LINK!!

Methinks somebody needs a fucking life.

No I bet the thought (s ) were I gots to beat MW lmfao.

Forum List

Back