Reporter Or Host Needs To Ask Alexandria Cortez About The Economic Success Of Venezuela

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Now, this would be the $65,000.00 question that someone should ask the so called darling of the Democrat Party. Can you imagine if by chance, some reporter or host brings up Venezuela and that she is offering the same policies to all Americans that brought the nation down to it's knees, to the point where they were starving to death and had to eat their own pets to survive?
:aug08_031:
How do you think she would answer it?
:dunno: :oops-28:

Considering her ignorance on many subjects, i would guess her answer would be like that of gary johnson
"Whats a Venezuela?"

Now, this would be the $65,000.00 question that someone should ask the so called darling of the Democrat Party. Can you imagine if by chance, some reporter or host brings up Venezuela and that she is offering the same policies to all Americans that brought the nation down to it's knees, to the point where they were starving to death and had to eat their own pets to survive?

The same way all political whores "answer" questions they don't have answers for.

She will parrot inane gibberish according to the script of the party.

Since she is a commie parasite however, don't expect a "journalist" to ever ask her such a question.

The same way all political whores "answer" questions they don't have answers for.

Since she is a commie parasite however, don't expect a "journalist" to ever ask her such a question.

Cortez: ah,what? Venezeula?, thats a Country? where is it? is it part of China?

Tons of success until oil prices tanked. Anyways, her position is faaaar from what Venezuela does.

a host could ask Alex how she felt about the recent meeting between Trump and Stalin and she attempt to give an honest/intelligent answer

Number one, what's with the fake new name? It's the same posting style, the same vacuous content, the same impossible-to-take-seriously crapola as you did when you were Rexx.

To your topic this will be a valid question when she runs for office in Venezuela. I'm not even sure she plays baseball, let alone that.

Venezuela / Queens. Know the difference.

Maybe by pointing out that it's a straw man argument? There are plenty of other countries that provide stuff like affordable healthcare, a living wage and the like and have a perfectly viable system. I should know I live in one. My wife is American and let me tell you, the reason we live in Europe and NOT the US is because here we have those things.
I find it hilarious that you say a country that is lead by totalitarian leaders, that nationalized everything and got into an economic mess by the fact that oil prices dropped as somehow an example that the Democrats aspire to. Find me just 1 instance were any Democrat ever said "we want to be as Venezuela. Or even used Venezuela as a positive example" I dare you.

if i had that chance, I would ask Cortez how she feels about Trump refusing to buy any more oranges ,bananas and coconuts from Canada and instead buying them from Florida from now on.

how does this thread belong in the politics forum ???????????????

Fox News should ask her to come on for a few live interviews. lets see how long before she agrees

Considering her ignorance on many subjects, i would guess her answer would be like that of gary johnson
"Whats a Venezuela?"
when she runs for President, Maxine Waters can be Secretary of State, Beevis can be VP, and Butthead can be AG

Tons of success until oil prices tanked. Anyways, her position is faaaar from what Venezuela does.
Ah putting all of you eggs in one basket isn't a good strategy?
So they finally ran out of others people's money?
Nationalizing industries makes them worthless? Who knew?

Chavez, a former paratrooper jailed for two years after leading a failed coup in 1992, was first elected president in 1998 and revolutionized Venezuelan politics with fiery anti-U.S. rhetoric. He nationalized thousands of companies or their assets, reducing the country’s capacity to produce anything but oil. He channeled revenue to the poor and expanded Venezuela’s influence in the region by doling out cheap oil. He used widespread support to transform a pluralistic democracy into a largely authoritarian system

a failed coup by a former army member and then took over and nationalized industries.....sounds like someone else we know......

Terms of Service Violation

Ah putting all of you eggs in one basket isn't a good strategy?
So they finally ran out of others people's money?
Nationalizing industries makes them worthless? Who knew?

Chavez, a former paratrooper jailed for two years after leading a failed coup in 1992, was first elected president in 1998 and revolutionized Venezuelan politics with fiery anti-U.S. rhetoric. He nationalized thousands of companies or their assets, reducing the country’s capacity to produce anything but oil. He channeled revenue to the poor and expanded Venezuela’s influence in the region by doling out cheap oil. He used widespread support to transform a pluralistic democracy into a largely authoritarian system

a failed coup by a former army member and then took over and nationalized industries.....sounds like someone else we know......

Terms of Service Violation
apparently Alexandria has been to Russia and China and experienced what a wonderful life socializm is?

Cortez needs to move to San Fran being she just loves that particular life style. she just needs to have at least 12 pairs of washable shoes/sandals

"Whats a Venezuela?"
Host:Alexandria, what are your opinions of Donald Trump contemplating selling the state of California to the Russians?

Forum List

Back