Reporter: WH Press Secretary Gets Questions From Reporters Before Press Briefing...

Much better for head Obama ball licker Jay Carney
to have an idea what questions he gets so better to construct the lies.

That's how it works in all dictatorships

Every president in modern history has done the same thing at times.

If Reagan and Bush had even tried to float this idea with the Media, the Media would have exposed this act for what it was: WEAKNESS. Carney was exposed naturally because a reporter thought she we was reporting on something very insightful and genuine. Carney's mistake was that he thought he was talking to everyone he owned.

Obama is the worst thing to happen to the Democrat party. I'd go as far as to say Obama is worse for Democrats than Bush was for Republicans.

The open press conference was one of the striking features of the FDR presidency. After Hoover who wanted questions written before the press conference and he answered only those he wanted, with no followups. FDR required no written questons and invited follow-up questions. FDR enjoyed the give and take with reporters and they responded in similar fashion. Much of what FDR told reporters was "off the record" but it was a way of keeping the press well informed.

I wouldn't believe anything the Government/Media Complex says anymore. It's not 'News' or 'Independent Reporting.' Once in awhile you'll get some partisan attack reporting, but not much else. Don't look to American MSM for independent and credible Journalism. That day has long passed.

I believe the Arizona reporter who broke this story has now retracted (probably on orders from the White House) her story saying it wasn't true.

I believe the Arizona reporter who broke this story has now retracted (probably on orders from the White House) her story saying it wasn't true.

I'm sure she's a loyal Obama/Democrat supporter. That's how she got access in the first place. Unfortunately, credible independent Journalism is dead. The Government/Media Complex can never be trusted.

I'm sure she's a loyal Obama/Democrat supporter. That's how she got access in the first place. Unfortunately, credible independent Journalism is dead. The Government/Media Complex can never be trusted.

It's always a conspiracy to you nutcases.

Are you able to prove she's "a loyal Obama/Democrat supporter"?

She's very likely a loyal Obama stooge. That's how she got the access in the first place. And her admission was actually unintentional. She wouldn't be retracting if she wasn't a loyal Obama/Democrat stooge. Her Party Bosses are shaming her for telling the truth.

Last edited:

She's very likely a loyal Obama stooge. That's how she got the access in the first place. And her admission was actually unintentional. She wouldn't be retracting if she wasn't a loyal Obama/Democrat stooge. Her Party Bosses are shaming her for telling the truth.

Yep. Here is the story.

'My mistake and I own up to it': Phoenix reporter reverses course, says White House Press Secretary Jay Carney DOESN'T get daily briefing questions in advance | Mail Online

'My mistake and I own up to it': Phoenix reporter reverses course, says White House Press Secretary Jay Carney DOESN'T get daily briefing questions in advance

Catherine Anaya of KPHO-TV in Phoenix claimed Carney told reporters that White House correspondents often tell him their questions ahead of time

'If only this were true,' Carney told MailOnline

Anaya later walked back her story, but said that she was asked to submit a local-news question in writing before Wednesday's White House briefing

She conceded Thursday that she shouldn't have said the practice is common

Anaya also broke protocol by telling viewers about an 'off the record' meeting with Carney

She said in a statement that she was mistaken about that also, but the statement disappeared from KPHO-TV's website in less than 30 minutes

Yep. Here is the story.

'My mistake and I own up to it': Phoenix reporter reverses course, says White House Press Secretary Jay Carney DOESN'T get daily briefing questions in advance | Mail Online

'My mistake and I own up to it': Phoenix reporter reverses course, says White House Press Secretary Jay Carney DOESN'T get daily briefing questions in advance

Catherine Anaya of KPHO-TV in Phoenix claimed Carney told reporters that White House correspondents often tell him their questions ahead of time

'If only this were true,' Carney told MailOnline

Anaya later walked back her story, but said that she was asked to submit a local-news question in writing before Wednesday's White House briefing

She conceded Thursday that she shouldn't have said the practice is common

Anaya also broke protocol by telling viewers about an 'off the record' meeting with Carney

She said in a statement that she was mistaken about that also, but the statement disappeared from KPHO-TV's website in less than 30 minutes

She's garbage. Her Democratic Party Bosses shamed her into retracting. She's typical of today's corrupt Government/Media Complex.

She is not garbage.

And now she is getting it from both sides -- from the people who let her know her job was on the line and from people like you who are giving her hell.

You're showing her one more reason that it may not be worth taking the risk in exposing this administration.

She is not garbage.

And now she is getting it from both sides -- from the people who let her know her job was on the line and from people like you who are giving her hell.

You're showing her one more reason that it may not be worth taking the risk in exposing this administration.

She got it right the first time. When she was being honest. I'm giving her shit now for being an obedient Obama/Democrat stooge.

She is not garbage.

She got it right the first time. When she was being honest. I'm giving her shit now for being an obedient Obama/Democrat stooge.

Just because you want to believe something does not mean it is true. Too bad you don't know the difference.

She is not garbage.

And you're showing why no one should take the risk to begin with. If she hadn't taken the risk, you wouldn't have known about her to give her shit for saying what she needed to say to save her job and keep food on her table.

who but left-wing losers and hypocrites doesnt already know the media is biased to the Left; and Progressives spew propaganda to their Lemming Horde?

So you admit to having no proof? Thanks.

She changed her statement 3 times. Clearly she was told to change it or her career was over. Either that, or she deliberately tried to destroy her own journalist integrity. Seems legit. lol

She is not garbage.

And you're showing why no one should take the risk to begin with. If she hadn't taken the risk, you wouldn't have known about her to give her shit for saying what she needed to say to save her job and keep food on her table.

Actually, her admission was completely unintentional. She certainly didn't mean to piss her Party Bosses off. She was just being honest. And being honest is a big No-No in this current Administration. Like i said, she had it right the first time. Her back-tracking is embarrassing. She's just being an obedient Lapdog. Shame on her.

Forum List

Back