Reporter: WH Press Secretary Gets Questions From Reporters Before Press Briefing...

She is not garbage.

And now she is getting it from both sides -- from the people who let her know her job was on the line and from people like you who are giving her hell.

You're showing her one more reason that it may not be worth taking the risk in exposing this administration.

She got it right the first time. When she was being honest. I'm giving her shit now for being an obedient Obama/Democrat stooge.

Just because you want to believe something does not mean it is true. Too bad you don't know the difference.

I'd bet anything this dunce is a loyal Obama/Democrat stooge. I'm sure her voting history would show that.

She changed her statement 3 times. Clearly she was told to change it or her career was over. Either that, or she deliberately tried to destroy her own journalist integrity. Seems legit. lol

Her Democratic Party Bosses are on her ass. It was supposed to be another Obama-Worship fluff piece. But she accidentally spilled the beans. Now she's paying the price.

Forum List

Back