Reports of creepy clowns luring kids expand into second state

anigif_enhanced-24980-1430791405-26.gif

this has been going on for a while now....creepy clowns on security tapes in ca and florida...but that was at night or when no one was home....seemed more a prank.....this is a wee bit more serious..i would not advise opening fire on clowns however...with that said the first child that goes missing and turns up hurt....clowns will become fair game...

okay why are people terrified of clowns? i had a friend that would totally freak around clowns....now i will admit...nuns do that to me..which i find sane and totally understandable but clowns?

okay why are people terrified of clowns? i had a friend that would totally freak around clowns....now i will admit...nuns do that to me..which i find sane and totally understandable but clowns?

You don't think any of the posts in this thread with clowns are creepy as hell??? I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of clowns.. HATE THEM... I think it stems from Poltergeist and IT..

Never thought there was anything funny about clowns. They remind me of Democrats.

damn being a bit older than yal.....i have never considered that all yall have are scarey clowns...

rather interesting article..and the 'uncanny valley' has given away now to the theory of genetic attraction....

on the other hand...i am so glad..many times i am not drinking water when i read aarons posts....his view can be devastating to others at time and yet so innocently funny

Forum List

Back