Reports of creepy clowns luring kids expand into second state

this has been going on for a while now....creepy clowns on security tapes in ca and florida...but that was at night or when no one was home....seemed more a prank.....this is a wee bit more serious..i would not advise opening fire on clowns however...with that said the first child that goes missing and turns up hurt....clowns will become fair game...

Yea, clowns could "pay thru the ass, oh."

A couple years ago there was a clown terrorizing Bakersfield California.

ht_wasco_clown_kb_141013_12x5_992.jpg

Mysterious Clowns Terrorizing California City
Mysterious Clowns Terrorizing California City

okay why are people terrified of clowns? i had a friend that would totally freak around clowns....now i will admit...nuns do that to me..which i find sane and totally understandable but clowns?

You don't think any of the posts in this thread with clowns are creepy as hell??? I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of clowns.. HATE THEM... I think it stems from Poltergeist and IT..
That's when your .44 mag comes in handy....

You know I think I heard a rumor that George Soros had laid off a bunch of his professional rainbow-bloggers recently! Not that any of them post here or anything..

They are dedicated to their task...gotta hand them that!

:smile:
okay why are people terrified of clowns? i had a friend that would totally freak around clowns....now i will admit...nuns do that to me..which i find sane and totally understandable but clowns?

You don't think any of the posts in this thread with clowns are creepy as hell??? I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of clowns.. HATE THEM... I think it stems from Poltergeist and IT..

Only ones I like are the Rodeo Clowns :smile:

Yeah, I don't get it either. I loved clowns when I was a kid. They were the Three Stooges for little ones. I don't think clowns are creepy, I think "creepy" is trendy.

I mean seriously,

"This is cerrreeepy"

"That is cerrreeepy"

I remember hearing in the news years ago about a girl who got raped by a man who was dressed up as a clown and because of all the paint that he had on his face when he raped her, she was not able to ID him. I wouldn't be surprised if she still has nightmares.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

While those who are exceptionally susceptible to horror fantasy might be terrified of clowns I don't believe that effect applies to most people, including me, who simply find them annoyingly pointless. What's with the bulbous red nose, the bizarre face-paint, the stupidly colored baggy jumper and big shoes? Am I so simple-minded I'm expected to find something funny because it looks foolishly unusual and behaves in a demented manner?

People who find clowns funny probably would find the lobotomy ward of a mental hospital entertaining.

Fuck this.. I HATE clowns

Now some loons are pulling this shit here in North Carolina.. Someone is going to pop a cap in one of these creepy fuckers azz for going after their kids.. Keep on..

I was always afraid of them as a little kid

Probably because I was born right while and when little kids were starting their trick-or-treating adventure, while only a few were venturing out in earnest. Likewise, I was influentially transfixed by horror movies continually through my childhood. With all this, I hardly noticed clowns.

Last edited:
Probably a homosexual fetish club paying a loving tribute to John Wayne Gacey, a hero to the homosexual community.

Forum List

Back