Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

61E7F627-449A-45E1-98FC-F03A5ECA2A98.jpeg

From heavy.com

just keep importing the enemy 'fifth column' !!

He's from Tampa. Came from Uzbekistan 7 years ago.
So he's a confirmed Muslim terrorist.

Keep the fucking towel heads out of our country

What about zee Germans?
They blew up the Statue of Liberty during WW1, tried to get Mexico to attack the U.S in WW1, and well killed 100's of thousands of Americans in 2 World wars.
Are you trying to be stupid or is this natural?

I don't want Arabs in my country, but I also don't want Germans in my country

Germans they just kind of Chimp out with their Chimp pack, at the whims of Hitler's genocide or now Merkel suicide.

It's all Trump's fault (just using neocon whackjob logic when anything bad happened under Obama's watch)....

Sounds like he's still alive, which is (comparatively) good. We need to get inside the heads of people like this.

Sounds like he's still alive, which is (comparatively) good. We need to get inside the heads of people like this.
------------------------ rectfully asked , WHY Mac ??
I'd want to know as much as possible about him. What made him this way, what his life is like here, who he knows, what he saw and heard here in the US, what that culture is like domestically, what he knows in general.

It's better than having him smoldering in the street. I want some answers.

It was a muslim again

So the Muslim got a few.

But we do it better!

Every Day on Average (all ages)
Every day, 315 people in America are shot in murders, assaults, suicides & suicide attempts, unintentional shootings, and police intervention.

Every day, 93 people die from gun violence:

• 32 are murdered
  • 58 die from suicide
  • 1 killed unintentionally
  • 1 killed by legal intervention
  • 1 died but was intent unknown
Every day, 222 people are shot and survive:

• 164 injured in an attack
  • 10 survive a suicide attempt
  • 45 shot unintentionally
  • 3 are shot in a legal intervention
It's time for Congress to finish the job and expand Brady background checks to stop criminals and other dangerous people from getting guns in America. Learn more and sign the Finish the Job petition.
Key Gun Violence Statistics* | Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence

:dunno::eusa_dance::happy-1:btw. Americans on America WON the day as always.
For American dead! WHEE! MAGA! MAGA! MAGA.. the NRA Funded GOP/DOPer murderous supporter ways!

Last edited:
Bet he has been at least a visitor to a mosque on Florida’s treasure coast...
I'd want to know as much as possible about him. What made him this way, what his life is like here, who he knows, what he saw and heard here in the US, what that culture is like domestically, what he knows in general.

I doubt we will learn anything, but perhaps we should torture him just for the fun of it.

Probably loner loser wanting to make a big splash and go out famous.

Usual crap

Early reports are that he's an Uzbek national, so it'll be interesting to know how long he's been here.

I doubt we will learn anything, but perhaps we should torture him just for the fun of it.

Probably loner loser wanting to make a big splash and go out famous.

Usual crap
Yeah, he could be a lone wolf. The jihadis are calling for just this kind of thing.

he is a muslim , unsuitable for living in the USA or the Western world . The only problem with him living is that he won't be disposed of and will cost money to maintain as he will be catered to as his azz is kissed . The only solution is to quit importing these muslims Mac .

FOX just called it a "deadly truck attack."

Bullshit. A truck can't move on it's own. A Muslim terrorist was behind the wheel.

Early reports are that he's an Uzbek national, so it'll be interesting to know how long he's been here.
Came here supposidly in 2010

------------------------ respectfully asked , WHY Mac ??

Exactly....we already know what is in the heads of islamic jihadists....the only remedy is to kill them...aka keep it simple stupid.

They go on and on about how NYPD is the most trained, the most vigilant anti-terrorist police dept. in America and it is probably true.....but they could not stop this attack............why? Because as even the main stream aka lame stream media admits....very, very difficult to stop an attack like this...actually impossible even if your police dept is the best in the world

The next question should be...........well...what is our best way to fight these sorts of attacks....what is our best defense? The first thing that needs to be done....keep them from coming here....this perp in N.Y. came here in 2010....guess who was president....guess how he got here...guess who allowed and promoted such stupidity?

and....next look at how the courts have fought Trump's actions to keep the islamic jihadists from coming to America..........when will America get back to using some common sense?

when we start banning people from America that look like this.........................

upload_2017-10-31_15-51-23-png.157813

Forum List

Back