Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Muslims are often the victim of their own religion.
62_zpsw2fhuu7j.gif~original
You aren't fooling anyone. You don't hate Muslims because they hate gays.

And you apparently have no clue that Dawkins hates Christians. He hates all religions.

Well, it's kind of ironic that Muslims are very socially Conservative, but are defended mostly by social Liberals , and hated mostly by social Conservatives in the West,
while Jews are very socially Liberal. but are defended mostly by social Conservatives in the U.S, and hated mostly by social Liberals in the U.S.

And you apparently have no clue that Dawkins hates Christians.
Wow, just completely make shit up to prove a "point". That's also known as a "straw man argument". Good.

And I'm well aware that Dawkins is an atheist and travels the country doing talks on it. He spoke several times in public with Christopher Hitchens (RIP Hitch) and Sam Harris, two of my favorite thinkers.

You may want to try this garbage on someone else.

Wow, just completely make shit up to prove a "point". That's also known as a "straw man argument". Good.

And I'm well aware that Dawkins is an atheist and travels the country doing talks on it. He spoke several times in public with Christopher Hitchens (RIP Hitch) and Sam Harris, two of my favorite thinkers.

You don't hate Muslims because they hate gays. You aren't fooling anyone.

Hey, next time we're talking about Christians on this forum, how about you puke up a quote from Dawkins about what saps and mass murderers they are. Let's see how that goes over with the other anti-Muslim bigots around here. :lol:

just keep importing the enemy 'fifth column' !!

He's from Tampa.
------------------------------------------------ muslim is from 'uzbekistan' , is a muslim murderer , mighta lived in Tampa at one time but he is an 'uzbek' muslim murdering and shouting 'allahu akbar' DDowner .

Go read my post again I edited it a few minutes ago he came here 7 years ago and lived in Tampa.

You don't hate Muslims because they hate gays. You aren't fooling anyone.

Hey, next time we're talking about Christians on this forum, how about you puke up a quote from Dawkins about what saps and mass murderers they are. Let's see how that goes over with the other anti-Muslim bigots around here. :lol:
I'll continue to be honest.

And you keep spinning for the most regressive, oppressive religion on the planet.

He's from Tampa.
------------------------------------------------ muslim is from 'uzbekistan' , is a muslim murderer , mighta lived in Tampa at one time but he is an 'uzbek' muslim murdering and shouting 'allahu akbar' DDowner .

Go read my post again I edited it a few minutes ago he came here 7 years ago and lived in Tampa.
--------------------------------- good enough , point is that this murderer is a muslim murderer shouting 'allahu akbar' as he murdered , He was imported from 'uzbekistan' by 'mrobama' in 2010 , mighta lived in Tampa and then in 2017 today , he carried out his islamic religious duty DDowner !!

American Terrorist do it better! Whee! MAGA! We can do it. Well, we are.

NRA 100% American Born Gun Nutter love song!

Last edited:

He's from Tampa. Came from Uzbekistan 7 years ago.
So he's a confirmed Muslim terrorist.

Keep the fucking towel heads out of our country

What about zee Germans?
They blew up the Statue of Liberty during WW1, tried to get Mexico to attack the U.S in WW1, and well killed 100's of thousands of Americans in 2 World wars.
Are you trying to be stupid or is this natural?

Forum List

Back