Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Oh STFU, you're not even loyal to your own state brethren. Go to Poland and stay, now you're pissing me off.

I know many Polish people, they hate Muslims.The guy you're writing about isn't Polska, he's probably an Muslims refugee.

Semitic Jews have acted much more like terrorists in Poland than Islamic Tatars ever did.

Of course Semitic Jews are closer related by their DNA to Semitic Arabs, than Islamic Tatars are.

Semites are just kind of sick people, it's more of a matter of race, genes etc. rather than religion.

Better 1000 Semitic Jews as 1 Muslim!

Name a single Islamic Lipka Tatar who mass murdered Polish people like the Semitic Jews Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski .etc.

9-11 was just an accident...I know a muslim told me that soon afterwards....I am sure you agree.....right???

How many Islamic Tatars were involved in 9/11?
None.
Now how many Semitic Jews were involved in the King David Hotel Bombing?
Quite a few!

He was driving a Home Depot rental truck. He plowed into pedestrians, then jumped out, screaming, and started shooting.

No one is yet telling us what he might have been shouting. He's in custody, shot twice by the police, but no one tell us anything further.
It's been confirmed. Another "Allahu Ahkbar" sonofabitch.

It is long past time for concentration camps and massive deportation by prison ships. If these steps are not taken these attacks will never end. I know that all Muslims are not terrorists. I also know that all mosquitoes don't bite.

If Obama only had a son

Another example why Trump's travel ban needs implemented

-Geaux

Most all attacks inside America after 911, are done by our 100% American Born GUN NUTTERS.
How would the Great Douche travel ban stop ourselves?

That is not true

But this is a Muslim POS that Obama thinks we should have allowed here

POTUS is justified in banning these murdering losers

-Geaux
Read section down under 2000-2016

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

Americans killing Americans are the leaders in terrorism in AMERICA!
Armed NRA Approved Gun Nutters make the best terrorist to kill Americans!
/----/ Name any NRA members who committed mass murder. I'll wait while you collect your notes.

CNN reporting he is a foreign national.

Some judges better hope he is not from a country from which Trump wanted to ban entry. If it is, as was warned, there will be consequences, maybe even a lawsuit against the state of HI for which a judge decided he was more powerful than the president...

Oh, he's been here since 2010? That's a different issue then. Well same issue of national security, different timeline.

By Erin Banco

[email protected],

NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

The man taken into custody by the New York Police Department is 29-year-old Sayfullo Saipov of Tampa, Florida, according to an ABC News report.

Police stopped Saipov in Mount Holly Springs Borough, Pennsylvania, just south of Carlisle, in March 2015 and he gave police a Paterson, New Jersey address, according to court records. He also was stopped in 2012 in Palmyra, Pa., just east of Hershey, and also listed a Paterson address.

Saipov is an Uzbek national and came to the U.S. in 2010, NBC News reported.

Videos posted online show Saipov dodging cars in lower Manhattan, horns beeping in the background. ABC interviewed a witness who said he saw Saipov run toward a group of children. Police have said the objects Saipov was holding were imitation firearms.

The Psychocrats say that it is “Islamophobic” to complain about Muslims mass murdering innocent Americans

He was driving a Home Depot rental truck. He plowed into pedestrians, then jumped out, screaming, and started shooting.

No one is yet telling us what he might have been shouting. He's in custody, shot twice by the police, but no one tell us anything further.
It's been confirmed. Another "Allahu Ahkbar" sonofabitch.

It is long past time for concentration camps and massive deportation by prison ships. If these steps are not taken these attacks will never end. I know that all Muslims are not terrorists. I also know that all mosquitoes don't bite.
Sieg Heil!

And not all Jews caused Germany's problems. But let's incinerate them all anyway! Just to be safe.

The Psychocrats say that it is “Islamophobic” to complain about Muslims mass murdering innocent Americans
It is Islamophobic to hate all Muslims.

Just like it is not okay to hate all Christians just because of the KKK.

Got it all straight now, tard?

I have not read the whole thread nor watched the news..but is the asshole that did it, dead? I wish they could catch these fuckers and NOT kill them. Jeez.

"Elevate your thinking. Eliminate bigotry. All white “Christians” are not KKK terrorists. All “Muslims” are not radical Islamic terrorists. In fact, authentic practitioners of each faith shun terrorism, hate and inhumanity" - Crazy Bernice King

Sunni Islam is the dominant religion in Uzbekistan consisting 93% of the population of the country except for 1% of Shia Muslims mostly living on the territory of Bukhara and Samarkand. Christianity is the other religion with most followers having its both streams: Orthodox (4%) and Catholicism (%3).

I am islamophobic and don't mind anyone knowing. Islam does not belong in the USA. Its a warped religion.

Muslims are often the victim of their own religion.
62_zpsw2fhuu7j.gif~original

Another terror attack Trump has failed to prevent.

the terrorist who did this came to America in 2010, during the previous administration.

see how nice i am? i said "the previous administration" instead of "the Obama administration"!
I see. Trump was too busy personally lifting the Dow which has been rising since 2009. He can't be blamed, ever, for anything bad which happens on his watch.

Only Obama can ever be blamed.

Enjoy the karma, baby.

It is Islamophobic to hate all Muslims.

Just like it is not okay to hate all Christians just because of the KKK.

Got it all straight now, tard?

What is wrong with Islamophobia?....just sounds like common sense.....aka...fear those who have vowed to destroy you.

Forum List

Back