Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

If we look at a facial index map, Arabs, and British islanders have similar facial indexes

Maybe that explains terrorists like ISIS to the IRA, from Paddock to Bin Laden.

A higher facial index does indicate some key biological differences.

Especially less Testosterone, and less Neoteny.

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

Well, the biggest terrorists in Europe's borders aren't even Muslim Tatars, nor Muslim Bosniaks, nor Muslim Albanians, but rather the Irish Catholics, perhaps only Islamic Chechens who fall at the border of Europe could be considered bigger terrorists than the Irish Catholics.

Also the Basque have been bigger terrorists than Muslim Tatars, Muslim Bosniaks, or Muslim Albanians.

Yes, I think it does fit nicely with some kind of genetic, or biological issue, rather than Islam being the main culprit.

It seems White Muslims aren't particularly more, or less likely to be terrorists than White Christians.

Oh STFU, you're not even loyal to your own state brethren. Go to Poland and stay, now you're pissing me off.

I know many Polish people, they hate Muslims.The guy you're writing about isn't Polska, he's probably an Muslims refugee.

Semitic Jews have acted much more like terrorists in Poland than Islamic Tatars ever did.

Of course Semitic Jews are closer related by their DNA to Semitic Arabs, than Islamic Tatars are.

Semites are just kind of sick people, it's more of a matter of race, genes etc. rather than religion.

Better 1000 Semitic Jews as 1 Muslim!

It was a muslim again
These Muslims (TBD: But seems to a gunless American) can't outdo our 100% American BORN Gun NRA Approved Nutter Terrorist!
See Florida and Vegas! Go 100% American BORN Terrorist.
Ameican on American can't be beaten by Muslims. In American DEAD! EVER!
/----/ Please have someone sober re post in English. Thanks

If Obama only had a son

Another example why Trump's travel ban needs implemented

-Geaux

Most all attacks inside America after 911, are done by our 100% American Born GUN NUTTERS.
How would the Great Douche travel ban stop ourselves?

That is not true

But this is a Muslim POS that Obama thinks we should have allowed here

POTUS is justified in banning these murdering losers

-Geaux

If we look at a facial index map, Arabs, and British islanders have similar facial indexes

Maybe that explains terrorists like ISIS to the IRA, from Paddock to Bin Laden.

A higher facial index does indicate some key biological differences.

Especially less Testosterone, and less Neoteny.

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

Well, the biggest terrorists in Europe's borders aren't even Muslim Tatars, nor Muslim Bosniaks, nor Muslim Albanians, but rather the Irish Catholics, perhaps only Islamic Chechens who fall at the border of Europe could be considered bigger terrorists than the Irish Catholics.

Also the Basque have been bigger terrorists than Muslim Tatars, Muslim Bosniaks, or Muslim Albanians.

Yes, I think it does fit nicely with some kind of genetic, or biological issue, rather than Islam being the main culprit.

It seems White Muslims aren't particularly more, or less likely to be terrorists than White Christians.

Oh STFU, you're not even loyal to your own state brethren. Go to Poland and stay, now you're pissing me off.

Well, if religion is to blame for terrorism, then why are 99.9999% of Muslims not terrorists?

But, if we look at genetics, that makes far more sense.

Why? Because there's many genes altering temperament, when a bunch of those come together, and the person has a troubled life, they're far more likely to become a violent offender.

Especially considering that White Islamic Tatars especially have had very little terrorism in comparison to even many White Christian groups.

It's pretty obvious then that Islam has very little to do with it.

And where are rallies of 99,999% against terror!
They all support their terrorists!

All Muslims shall be deported from the western countries!

Well, look at this map, Northern Ireland, and the Basque country are lit up with terrorism, far beyond Islamic Bosnia, Islamic Crimea, Islamic Albania, or Islamic Turkey.

How can this be?

v1xED.jpg

If Obama only had a son

-Geaux

Most all attacks inside America after 911, are done by our 100% American Born GUN NUTTERS.
How ? you know about all the terrorist Attack in the USA by terrorist ? you know that 911 could have had many more casualties if Flight 93 would not have been full of heroes in the plane.

"In NYC, looks like another attack by a very sick and deranged person. Law enforcement is following this closely. NOT IN THE U.S.A.!" - President Trump

Maybe it was just another one of Obama's Muslim Brotherhood buddies who hates sidewalks

Good chance obama let him or his family come here.....oh never mind....immigration is good.....no matter where they come from or what they believe....bring more and more and more of them....just open our borders....and let them flow in....perhaps we should send some recruiters to the middle east to encourage more of them to come here.....the courts are bound to declare it legal.

I know many Polish people, they hate Muslims.The guy you're writing about isn't Polska, he's probably an Muslims refugee.

Semitic Jews have acted much more like terrorists in Poland than Islamic Tatars ever did.

Of course Semitic Jews are closer related by their DNA to Semitic Arabs, than Islamic Tatars are.

Semites are just kind of sick people, it's more of a matter of race, genes etc. rather than religion.

Name a single Islamic Lipka Tatar who mass murdered Polish people like the Semitic Jews Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski .etc.

What we now know:
The suspect has been identified as 29 year old Sayfullo Saipov from Tampa Florida. He is reported to have shouted allah akbar upon exiting his wrecked rented truck brandishing what appeared to be a pair of handguns. An uniformed NYPD officer at the scene shot the suspect in the abdomen. He is custody at hospital. The weapons turned out to be a pellet gun & a paintball gun.
8 were killed, 6 at the scene, 2 later at hospital. 11 suffered non-life threatening injuries.
The truck ran down a west side bike path for several blocks running down cyclists and pedestrians before ramming a school bus.

If Obama only had a son

-Geaux

That is not true

But this is a Muslim POS that Obama thinks we should have allowed here

POTUS is justified in banning these murdering losers

-Geaux
Read section down under 2000-2016

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia

Americans killing Americans are the leaders in terrorism in AMERICA!
Armed NRA Approved Gun Nutters make the best terrorist to kill Americans!

Name a single Islamic Lipka Tatar who mass murdered Polish people like the Semitic Jews Jakub Berman, Salomon Morel, Roman Romkowski, Jozef Rozanski .etc.

9-11 was just an accident...I know a muslim told me that soon afterwards....I am sure you agree.....right???

Forum List

Back