Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Loony left NYPD spokesman refuses to reveal terrorist's name or nationality. I'm guessing a blonde guy named Viktor from Denmark.

He was arrested? Okay! Let's find out what motivated him.
Yes, i hope that it will not be like for "Paddock" and that we will remain in the dark ?

If we look at a facial index map, Arabs, and British islanders have similar facial indexes

Maybe that explains terrorists like ISIS to the IRA, from Paddock to Bin Laden.

A higher facial index does indicate some key biological differences.

Especially less Testosterone, and less Neoteny.

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

Well, the biggest terrorists in Europe's borders aren't even Muslim Tatars, nor Muslim Bosniaks, nor Muslim Albanians, but rather the Irish Catholics, perhaps only Islamic Chechens who fall at the border of Europe could be considered bigger terrorists than the Irish Catholics.

Also the Basque have been bigger terrorists than Muslim Tatars, Muslim Bosniaks, or Muslim Albanians.

Yes, I think it does fit nicely with some kind of genetic, or biological issue, rather than Islam being the main culprit.

It seems White Muslims aren't particularly more, or less likely to be terrorists than White Christians.

Oh STFU, you're not even loyal to your own state brethren. Go to Poland and stay, now you're pissing me off.

I know many Polish people, they hate Muslims.The guy you're writing about isn't Polska, he's probably an Muslims refugee.

It was a muslim again
These Muslims (TBD: But seems to a gunless American) can't outdo our 100% American BORN Gun NRA Approved Nutter Terrorist!
See Florida and Vegas! Go 100% American BORN Terrorist.
Ameican on American can't be beaten by Muslims. In American DEAD! EVER!

He was arrested? Okay! Let's find out what motivated him.
Yes, i hope that it will not be like for "Paddock" and that we will remain in the dark ?

If we look at a facial index map, Arabs, and British islanders have similar facial indexes

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

Well, the biggest terrorists in Europe's borders aren't even Muslim Tatars, nor Muslim Bosniaks, nor Muslim Albanians, but rather the Irish Catholics, perhaps only Islamic Chechens who fall at the border of Europe could be considered bigger terrorists than the Irish Catholics.

Also the Basque have been bigger terrorists than Muslim Tatars, Muslim Bosniaks, or Muslim Albanians.

Yes, I think it does fit nicely with some kind of genetic, or biological issue, rather than Islam being the main culprit.

It seems White Muslims aren't particularly more, or less likely to be terrorists than White Christians.

Oh STFU, you're not even loyal to your own state brethren. Go to Poland and stay, now you're pissing me off.

Well, if religion is to blame for terrorism, then why are 99.9999% of Muslims not terrorists?

But, if we look at genetics, that makes far more sense.

Why? Because there's many genes altering temperament, when a bunch of those come together, and the person has a troubled life, they're far more likely to become a violent offender.

Especially considering that White Islamic Tatars especially have had very little terrorism in comparison to even many White Christian groups.

It's pretty obvious then that Islam has very little to do with it.

If Obama only had a son

Another example why Trump's travel ban needs implemented

-Geaux

Most all attacks inside America after 911, are done by our 100% American Born GUN NUTTERS.
How would the Great Douche travel ban stop ourselves?

50_dead_gun_store_FL.jpg

DANG! The Vegas challenger to above leader got 58 dead and over 649 wounded.
So he's in First Place NOW! Whee! Go American shooters. We can do better!

Last edited:
if one is in an active shooter situation, they should just sit tight and wait for the government to come save them. guns are for cowards who dont know tae bo.

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

Well, if religion is to blame for terrorism, then why are 99.9999% of Muslims not terrorists?

But, if we look at genetics, that makes far more sense.

Why? Because there's many genes altering temperament, when a bunch of those come together, and the person has a troubled life, they're far more likely to become a violent offender.

Especially considering that White Islamic Tatars especially have had very little terrorism in comparison to even many White Christian groups.

It's pretty obvious then that Islam has very little to do with it.

And where are rallies of 99,999% against terror!
They all support their terrorists!

All Muslims shall be deported from the western countries!

How to Stop Muslim Terror?

Only Prohibition of Leftism & Liberalism of any kind who imported millions of Muslims in and support terror!

Cartoon-Antifa-and-ISIS_2.jpg

guntherfieur.jpg

iu

I know many Polish people, they hate Muslims.The guy you're writing about isn't Polska, he's probably an Muslims refugee.

Semitic Jews have acted much more like terrorists in Poland than Islamic Tatars ever did.

Of course Semitic Jews are closer related by their DNA to Semitic Arabs, than Islamic Tatars are.

Semites are just kind of sick people, it's more of a matter of race, genes etc. rather than religion.

Saipov Sayfullo Businesses, Jobs
According to the Florida incorporation database, a man named Sayfullo Saipov started a company named SAYF MOTORS. Much of the information that comes up under that name is in Russian. The name Saipov appears to be of Kyrgyz or Uzbek (former Soviet Union) descent. It is unclear whether the name is Sayfullo Saipov or Saipov Sayfullo, as the latter is used in an arrest document from 2016, but the former was reported by ABC.

Several reports say that Saipov Sayfullo is a national from Uzbekistan; however, there is no independent confirmation of that.

He appears to have had a warrant for failure to appear in court due to a traffic offence.

Who is Saipov Sayfullo? Facebook, Twitter, Job, Religion, More

Russian. He's one of YOURS

LOL

Forum List

Back