Reports of shots fired after a vehicle mowed down pedestrians in Lower Manhattan

Cool pic.

DNfw3dgVwAEthyy.jpg
Looks like a typical New Yorker now that it is an international city full of every Third World swine imaginable.

Usbek National.

But hey, we should continue to allow unfettered traverse across our borders. Let's let everybody in from muslim countries. They're all cool. Just ask coyote.

Muslims are not the leaders in American killings in America.
We kill ourselves more. Hell, even in the year of the 911 attack!
Muslims got some 3000 plus that year. Thier high, and have not ever come close again.
Americans on American for that year got over 28,000 that year!
As I recall? And does that # and more, and more each year.
Your an idiot.

Can't deal with FACTS can you!
DNaRjqnWsAA4UBa.jpg

You know he's a Republican and Christian right? You know, the same folks you call racist, ignorant, fools, sheep, etc etc, around here everyday.

Not when they’re pro-Globalist assbags. Then, they’re friends.

Usbek National.

But hey, we should continue to allow unfettered traverse across our borders. Let's let everybody in from muslim countries. They're all cool. Just ask coyote.

Muslims got some 3000 plus that year. Thier high, and have not ever come close again.
Your an idiot.

Can't deal with FACTS can you!
DNaRjqnWsAA4UBa.jpg

You know he's a Republican and Christian right? You know, the same folks you call racist, ignorant, fools, sheep, etc etc, around here everyday.

Well, he's maybe a Rino, and not a 100% religious person. Fake on both counts if you want to know.
Most people are not real believers in gods.

Some parts of the GOP, but all DOPers folks are pure racist, ignorant, fools, sheep, etc etc,

Usbek National.

Your an idiot.
You might try getting the grammar correct before calling others idiots

Usbek National.

Your an idiot.
You might try getting the grammar correct before calling others idiots
Did I misspell idiot?

Liberals need to understand we are at war. Need to look back to World War 2

So why are you not out killing your local Muslims?
To keep the whitey hood safe.

Oh yes Minneapolis- St. Paul needs to be purged of Somali shit.

Well, get out there, as a Whitey NRA Gun Nutter American HERO!
You'll are our only hope now!

Turn them loose. Keep right on going with BLM and Antifa.

Liberals need to understand we are at war. Need to look back to World War 2

So why are you not out killing your local Muslims?
To keep the whitey hood safe.

Oh yes Minneapolis- St. Paul needs to be purged of Somali shit.

Well, get out there, as a Whitey NRA Gun Nutter American HERO!
You'll are our only hope now!

Turn them loose. Keep right on going with BLM and Antifa.

Did I say that? I will shoot whitey gun nutters first btw. With their own gun.
As I will be next to them as a MAGA friend.

I am islamophobic and don't mind anyone knowing. Islam does not belong in the USA. Its a warped religion.
Bingo!!!
The vast majority of terrorist activity in the world today is directly related to Islam… Fact

Another terror attack Trump has failed to prevent.

the terrorist who did this came to America in 2010, during the previous administration.

see how nice i am? i said "the previous administration" instead of "the Obama administration"!
I see. Trump was too busy personally lifting the Dow which has been rising since 2009. He can't be blamed, ever, for anything bad which happens on his watch.

Only Obama can ever be blamed.

Enjoy the karma, baby.
How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot? The rest of the country had to put up with eight years of Obama. Karma is a bitch… There would be no trump if there was no Obama

If Obama only had a son

Another example why Trump's travel ban needs implemented

-Geaux

Most all attacks inside America after 911, are done by our 100% American Born GUN NUTTERS.
How would the Great Douche travel ban stop ourselves?
How ? you know about all the terrorist Attack in the USA by terrorist ? you know that 911 could have had many more casualties if Flight 93 would not have been full of heroes in the plane.

Most died from poor building fire protection systems and the buildings coming down. Plus no more planes are attacking buildings seem to be happening.
So back to guns, trucks and pressure cooker bombs.

Americans kill some 35,000 PLUS Americans per year in Armd NRA approved Gun Nutter terror attacks.
Latest Muslim score over 17 years is about 87-138 dead is it?
Americans killed by Americans over 17 years,
35,000 x 17 = 595,000 DEAD. We are winning, winning, winning! America is first Place! WHEEE!

btw. Seems this guy came from UZBEKISTAN 7 years ago. Legally. Which seems to be part of Dubya's war relocation program.
Why is the Douche Travel ban not stopping UZBEKISTAN people?
Are you stupid in the head?

2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Another terror attack Trump has failed to prevent.

the terrorist who did this came to America in 2010, during the previous administration.

see how nice i am? i said "the previous administration" instead of "the Obama administration"!
I see. Trump was too busy personally lifting the Dow which has been rising since 2009. He can't be blamed, ever, for anything bad which happens on his watch.

Only Obama can ever be blamed.

Enjoy the karma, baby.
How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot? The rest of the country had to put up with eight years of Obama. Karma is a bitch… There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Worry not. We won't have to put up with trump for eight. He will be lucky to finish his single term.

Forum List

Back