Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Care4all said:
As far as the bush girls and what people said about them, even as adult children, was despicable as well.... but I will say, the twins, as adults, DID put themselves in the limelight with their own actions

Please, they were 20 when Bush took office. That making them fair game is ridiculous. And Chelsea was still off limits according to your side well after she was an adult and actively engaged in politics. And Palin's children were not adults when they were fair game.

I'm against criticizing family, but the hypocrisy of the left is endless. Laura Bush was mercilessly attacked and Nancy Reagan and Barbara took a lot of cheap shots, particularly about her weight. Hillary was out of bounds when she was actually running a government policy effort. Michelle is back out of bounds.

Every time I see a liberal make this point, it is in defense of liberals. When you develop a voice that is based on the issue and not a political party, let us know.

After she was 20, you were free to attack Chelsea for flashing her pussy in public......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for drunken brawls......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for Gettin preggers out of wedlock....wait she didn't

Bar sluts is precisely what this woman meant by her insults....What else could it mean?

It could mean they dress like bar sluts.
ok, so she says they dress like bar sluts.... what does that imply?
She is getting a free ride for her PhD at Berkley. She's a pro-life conservative.
That must get interesting at times? One of my favorite restaurants is there, as well as book store. Love that little town. There's a place I stay at with a two-bridge view right up the hill. Good for her BTW, the math and degree part.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Care4all said:
As far as the bush girls and what people said about them, even as adult children, was despicable as well.... but I will say, the twins, as adults, DID put themselves in the limelight with their own actions

Please, they were 20 when Bush took office. That making them fair game is ridiculous. And Chelsea was still off limits according to your side well after she was an adult and actively engaged in politics. And Palin's children were not adults when they were fair game.

I'm against criticizing family, but the hypocrisy of the left is endless. Laura Bush was mercilessly attacked and Nancy Reagan and Barbara took a lot of cheap shots, particularly about her weight. Hillary was out of bounds when she was actually running a government policy effort. Michelle is back out of bounds.

Every time I see a liberal make this point, it is in defense of liberals. When you develop a voice that is based on the issue and not a political party, let us know.

After she was 20, you were free to attack Chelsea for flashing her pussy in public......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for Gettin preggers out of wedlock....wait she didn't

What an ass you are.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.
What part of him telling the truth bothers you exactly?

Bar sluts is precisely what this woman meant by her insults....What else could it mean?

It could mean they dress like bar sluts.
ok, so she says they dress like bar sluts.... what does that imply?
She is getting a free ride for her PhD at Berkley. She's a pro-life conservative.
That must get interesting at times? One of my favorite restaurants is there, as well as book store. Love that little town. There's a place I stay at with a two-bridge view right up the hill. Good for her BTW, the math and degree part.

We lived in San Jose for a while when she was a kid so we know the area pretty well. I warned her about Berkley before she went there, but yes, the politics does annoy the shit out of her. She complains about it regularly.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.

It's a troll truth. There is no point to the factoids, there is no conclusion you draw from them. He stated them the way he did to be a dick and it doesn't mean they are fair game and Chelsea isn't, he was just being an ass.

Which is why I said to him, "What an ass you are." Get it now? Probably not.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.

It's a troll truth. There is no point to the factoids, there is no conclusion you draw from them. He stated them the way he did to be a dick and it doesn't mean they are fair game and Chelsea isn't, he was just being an ass.

Which is why I said to him, "What an ass you are." Get it now? Probably not.
Still sounds like sour grapes. Just because you guys have the bad girls is not our fault eh?

Another day another FAUX outrage for the left. These left wing sites know how to play you people like a fiddle. you should be embarrassed. over someone critisizing the way they way they wereDRESSED for Gawd sakes

Another day another FAUX outrage for the left. These left wing sites know how to play you people like a fiddle. you should be embarrassed. over someone critisizing the way they way they wereDRESSED for Gawd sakes
The outrage is all right-wing at this point. The left gave it up when she apologized trying to save her job and career.

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.
The problem with conservatives is a misplaced sense of equivalencies

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts

The OP is lying again. The term 'Slut' was never used. But regardless, i'm pretty sure he or she is one of those assholes who routinely called Bush's daughters 'Sluts' and 'Whores.' So it is faux outrage Bullshite.

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.
Democrats stopped caring when she apologize a couple of days ago.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts
Exactly.

Republican staffer says Obama daughters are disrespectful and dress like bar sluts

If this vile bitch still has a job on Monday, the GOP should be dead to this country.

According to Gawker, Elizabeth Lauten, former new media political director for the Republican National Committee, wrote an open letter to the two girls, attacking their facial expressions and clothing choices.

“Dear Sasha and Malia,” wrote Lauten, “I get that you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part that you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department.”
Assuming this is true, it's a real deviation from what has been generally accepted as a place you don't go in attacking the president. The kids, with a few exception have been considered out of bonds but the GOP has decided to set a new low in American politics.

It's likely you are an 8 year old child and this can be excused because you weren't around when Bush's kids were being attacked by the left. Otherwise you'd have to be a low life ignorant left wing hack.

Yeah, Communist/Progressive nutters getting outraged over this is pretty hilarious. Bush and Palin's children have been attacked far more viciously by Democrats. This one is very tame in comparison. So once again, Communists/Progressives prove what dishonest hypocrites they are. Go figure?

It's good to see the overwhelming majority of RWnuts on this forum condoning this behavior, so we'll know what to refer to when the flip flop whenever a liberal does something similar.

Keep in mind, they demanded that Martin Bashir be fired for doing far less.

Sure they did. :eusa_liar:

Sure they did. :eusa_liar:
Yep. That's why no one but the right-wing is still fuming about this.

It's good to see the overwhelming majority of RWnuts on this forum condoning this behavior, so we'll know what to refer to when the flip flop whenever a liberal does something similar.

Keep in mind, they demanded that Martin Bashir be fired for doing far less.

Yeah but you have no credibility left. You were one of those Democrat nutters who condoned the vicious attacks on Bush, Palin, and Romney's children. Unlike this OP's lie, the terms 'Slut' and 'Whore' were often used when referring to Bush and Palin's children. This one is very tame in comparison. So seriously, you guys can spare us the faux outrage. It ain't gon fly.

Care4all said:

What an ass you are.

So attacking the families of politicians is OK as long as you approve of the attack. Got it. What an ass you are. And again, Archie Bunker, you show your overt misogyny.

Forum List

Back