Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

Nice outfit, so 20 years ago, bitchface Lauten.

headshotdcelizabeth-lauten.jpg

Here's a hint. She's white southern self styled elitist fashion policewoman:

Elizabeth Lauten Miss A Charity Meets Style.
Omg. Next you're going to tell me she is getting paid for this. :)

She momentarily forgot she wasn't gossiping with her redneck fashionistas.

It's good to see the overwhelming majority of RWnuts on this forum condoning this behavior, so we'll know what to refer to when the flip flop whenever a liberal does something similar.

Keep in mind, they demanded that Martin Bashir be fired for doing far less.

Yeah but you have no credibility left. You were one of those Democrat nutters who condoned the vicious attacks on Bush, Palin, and Romney's children. Unlike this OP's lie, the terms 'Slut' and 'Whore' were often used when referring to Bush and Palin's children. This one is very tame in comparison. So seriously, you guys can spare us the faux outrage. It ain't gon fly.

Who ever attacked the Bush twins for wearing normal clothes?

Care4all said:
As far as the bush girls and what people said about them, even as adult children, was despicable as well.... but I will say, the twins, as adults, DID put themselves in the limelight with their own actions

Please, they were 20 when Bush took office. That making them fair game is ridiculous. And Chelsea was still off limits according to your side well after she was an adult and actively engaged in politics. And Palin's children were not adults when they were fair game.

I'm against criticizing family, but the hypocrisy of the left is endless. Laura Bush was mercilessly attacked and Nancy Reagan and Barbara took a lot of cheap shots, particularly about her weight. Hillary was out of bounds when she was actually running a government policy effort. Michelle is back out of bounds.

Every time I see a liberal make this point, it is in defense of liberals. When you develop a voice that is based on the issue and not a political party, let us know.

After she was 20, you were free to attack Chelsea for flashing her pussy in public......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for drunken brawls......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for Gettin preggers out of wedlock....wait she didn't

What an ass you are.
The problem with conservatives is a misplaced sense of equivalencies

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts

So attacking the families of politicians is OK as long as you approve of the attack. Got it. What an ass you are. And again, Archie Bunker, you show your overt misogyny.
Congrats, you missed his point entirely. That takes effort, or a total lack of rational thought as in this case.

Remind us how the liberals did not attack Bush's daughters.
They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....

Hey einstein. Malia is now 16. When bush took office his twins were 19. THINK
a 16 year old is a minor, a 19 year old, IS NOT.

According to liberals a 26 year old is a minor child
That, and biology.

Care4all said:
As far as the bush girls and what people said about them, even as adult children, was despicable as well.... but I will say, the twins, as adults, DID put themselves in the limelight with their own actions

Please, they were 20 when Bush took office. That making them fair game is ridiculous. And Chelsea was still off limits according to your side well after she was an adult and actively engaged in politics. And Palin's children were not adults when they were fair game.

I'm against criticizing family, but the hypocrisy of the left is endless. Laura Bush was mercilessly attacked and Nancy Reagan and Barbara took a lot of cheap shots, particularly about her weight. Hillary was out of bounds when she was actually running a government policy effort. Michelle is back out of bounds.

Every time I see a liberal make this point, it is in defense of liberals. When you develop a voice that is based on the issue and not a political party, let us know.

After she was 20, you were free to attack Chelsea for flashing her pussy in public......wait she didn't
You were free to attack her for Gettin preggers out of wedlock....wait she didn't

What an ass you are.

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts

So attacking the families of politicians is OK as long as you approve of the attack. Got it. What an ass you are. And again, Archie Bunker, you show your overt misogyny.
Once again the concept of equivalencies go right over your head

They were ADULT CHILDREN, if you don't see the difference then I can't help you....

Nobody ever said that...where do you get this shit?

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.

Can you tell me a paid Democrat staffer who criticized the Bush Twins?

And by the way point out that Twins broke the law... Have you got a Democrat staffer criticizing the Bush twins attire...

They really shouldn't be used as Obama's props. They don't shine a good light on him as a Parent. they acted all bored and not very mannered. Pretty much mirroring their dad, he acts the same way

Remember how they claimed Sarah Palin was using her kids as Props? oh Sarah isn't Obama doing the same thing?

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.

And by the way point out that Twins broke the law... Have you got a Democrat staffer criticizing the Bush twins attire...

We don't play that game. go look it up yourself. good grief are you people just so frikken petty now you cant critizised their clothes. you hypocrites

What an ass you are.

Once again the concept of equivalencies go right over your head

You didn't make that point, you made mine that you're a flaming hypocrite in oh, so many ways. You can't get a point if it bites you in the ass. We know that because points continually bite you in the ass and you continue to not get them.

Health Insurance Coverage For Children and Young Adults Under 26 HealthCare.gov

Health coverage for children under 26

Health Insurance Coverage For Children and Young Adults Under 26 HealthCare.gov
Health coverage for children under 26
What's the problem here? Aren't many of them still going to school or just got out and are still getting significant help from mom and dad? Just as an FYI, from a biological standpoint, you have an adult female a bit before 27, an adult male just shy of 29. Does that make you feel better?

You Communists/Progressives are pathetic hypocrites. You should all rot in hell for your vicious attacks on the Bush and Palin children. So piss off with your faux outrage.

We don't play that game. go look it up yourself. good grief are you people just so frikken petty now you cant critizised their clothes. you hypocrites

Yes, they are dishonest hypocrites. This was very tame compared to their awful attacks on the Bush, Palin, and Romney children. Their faux outrage is incredibly lame.

Yes, they are dishonest hypocrites. This was very tame compared to their awful attacks on the Bush, Palin, and Romney children. Their faux outrage is incredibly lame.
There was something to attack the Romney kids for? Three sluts, two without panties and one that wouldn't keep them on, versus what, magic panties?

THIS THREAD should be deleted

there was nothing in there calling them, sluts

no honor in what they post on here.

That is true, Stephanie. I read the article and there was never a single mention of that word used. Only the title of the story which is false reporting and someone should be confronted about it. Reporting lies is a non story. Thread should be deleted. Agreed.

I'm surprised the media can get away with falsely reporting against this woman. I suppose I shouldn't be. What a sad day for America.

I'm surprised the media can get away with falsely reporting against this woman. I suppose I shouldn't be. What a sad day for America.

Yes, and the OP is a liar too. The term 'Slut' was not used. However, many Democrats have spewed that slur when referring to the Bush and Palin children. No one has been more lowdown and vicious than Communists/Progressives when it comes to attacking political opponents' children. Hopefully, they'll rot in hell for it. So no one should buy into their faux outrage on this. It is BULLSHITE!

Forum List

Back