Republica attacks Obama's daughters, calling them "sluts".

I'm not reading past the first page, but this individual is taking out her frustrations towards Obama on his kids, and that's not appropriate. Where is the link showing her calling them sluts?? I don't think the comments that were posted in the OP should result in ending someone's career, but a public apology is in order...if further incidents occurred, then she should be removed from her position. This woman doesn't represent the mentality of the GOP, and the left knows it...but what fun to latch onto this and pretend otherwise.:lol:

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.
Democrats stopped caring when she apologize a couple of days ago.
Then why are still posting to this thread?

I don't believe the term 'Slut' was ever used. So the OP is of course lying again. He expressed how he didn't feel their attire was very classy. But personally, i feel his criticism wasn't a very classy move. Next time, he should just keep it to himself.

That being said, it was very tame compared to the awful insults Democrats used to hurl at the Bush daughters. They often actually used terms like 'Slut' and 'Whore' when referring to Bush's daughters. So Democrats can spare us the faux outrage. No one's buying it.
Democrats stopped caring when she apologize a couple of days ago.
Then why are still posting to this thread?
Because the little reactionary morons here won't let it go.

They really shouldn't be used as Obama's props. They don't shine a good light on him as a Parent. they acted all bored and not very mannered. Pretty much mirroring their dad, he acts the same way

Remember how they claimed Sarah Palin was using her kids as Props? oh Sarah isn't Obama doing the same thing?
No he isn't, he's the president. His kids are front and center and should be there. Palin was using her kids as props, she used a clothing fund to dress them all up and take them to campaign stops. She was clawing her way to the top, even over McCain. :lol:
All candidates take their families with to campaign fuctions, you dumb hypocrite piece of shit.

What an ass you are.
The problem with conservatives is a misplaced sense of equivalencies

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts

So attacking the families of politicians is OK as long as you approve of the attack. Got it. What an ass you are. And again, Archie Bunker, you show your overt misogyny.
Once again the concept of equivalencies go right over your head

You didn't make that point, you made mine that you're a flaming hypocrite in oh, so many ways. You can't get a point if it bites you in the ass. We know that because points continually bite you in the ass and you continue to not get them.

Gotcha pal

Drinking Palin brawls are the same thing as teenagers rolling their eyes at a lame turkey pardon
So the Democrat rule is "no attacks on a politian's kids unless they are true?" Well, Chelsea was genuinely ugly, so why was saying that wrong?

A Republican staffer on Friday apologized for a Facebook post that criticized Malia and Sasha Obama's appearance at the annual White House turkey pardon ceremony, one of America's silliest holiday traditions.

GOP Staffer Apologizes For Lecturing Obama Daughters To Show A Little Class
Chuy's is not a bar, you dumb asshole
THIS THREAD should be deleted

there was nothing in there calling them, sluts

no honor in what they post on here.

That is true, Stephanie. I read the article and there was never a single mention of that word used. Only the title of the story which is false reporting and someone should be confronted about it. Reporting lies is a non story. Thread should be deleted. Agreed.
What do you think the description of them at a bar related to?

17 yr old pregnant Bristol Palin is the same thing as calling 10 year old Amy Carter ugly

Criticizing Bush girls for flashing their pussy is the same thing as calling Chelsea Clinton a dog

Criticizing a Palin family brawl is the same thing as calling the Obama girls bar sluts

So attacking the families of politicians is OK as long as you approve of the attack. Got it. What an ass you are. And again, Archie Bunker, you show your overt misogyny.

You didn't make that point, you made mine that you're a flaming hypocrite in oh, so many ways. You can't get a point if it bites you in the ass. We know that because points continually bite you in the ass and you continue to not get them.

Gotcha pal

Drinking Palin brawls are the same thing as teenagers rolling their eyes at a lame turkey pardon
So the Democrat rule is "no attacks on a politian's kids unless they are true?" Well, Chelsea was genuinely ugly, so why was saying that wrong?
Ugly is an opinion. Falling down drunk while not wearing panties and being an unmarried teenage mother are not, however, the less said the better in all cases except for the public, who gets the beat on the Drooler and the Three Sluts endlessly if we choose to.

Gotcha pal

Strawman

I think that word does not mean what you think it means

Let's see, you presented a point I didn't make and attacked it as if I had made that point. Yep, that word means exactly what I think it means.

Gotcha pal

Thank you for reinforcing my point

The conservatives on this thread claiming "you guys do it too" is ridiculous. Criticizing a 25 year old presidents daughter for flashing her pussy in public is not the same as calling a 15 year old girl ugly

45 screens of posts about a GOP staffer blasting the two teenage kids of the president for looking and acting bored at the silliest ceremony the white house has ever come with. Much a Do About Nothing would pretty well describe this thread.

Gotcha pal

Ugly is an opinion. Falling down drunk while not wearing panties and being an unmarried teenage mother are not, however, the less said the better in all cases except for the public, who gets the beat on the Drooler and the Three Sluts endlessly if we choose to.

You're right, Chelsea is butt ugly, you got one thing right. The rest is your normal troll cuisine.

Gotcha pal

Strawman

Let's see, you presented a point I didn't make and attacked it as if I had made that point. Yep, that word means exactly what I think it means.
INCONCIEVABLE!

Criticizing a 25 year old presidents daughter for flashing her pussy in public is not the same as calling a 15 year old girl ugly

Don't sweat it big guy. We still called Chelsea ugly when she was 25.

Gotcha pal

If that is what you want GOP Politicians to say when campaigning. Go on ahead... Just shows who you are...

I Keep Asking:
So you have a link to a Democratic staffer who criticized Bush, Palin, and Romney children for what they are wearing?
You are all saying it exists...

Gotcha pal

Strawman

INCONCIEVABLE!

You do like attacking women. Here's what you don't want to face. Women are like men. Almost all of them are smarter than you are.

Gotcha pal

If that is what you want GOP Politicians to say when campaigning. Go on ahead... Just shows who you are...

I Keep Asking:
So you have a link to a Democratic staffer who criticized Bush, Palin, and Romney children for what they are wearing?

No one said that dumb ass, learn to read.

Criticizing a 25 year old presidents daughter for flashing her pussy in public is not the same as calling a 15 year old girl ugly

Don't sweat it big guy. We still called Chelsea ugly when she was 25.
As is your right

And it is my right to criticize the entire Palin family for engaging in drunken brawls

Gotcha pal

Strawman

INCONCIEVABLE!

You do like attacking women. Here's what you don't want to face. Women are like men. Almost all of them are smarter than you are.
As you wish

Gotcha pal

You're right, Chelsea is butt ugly, you got one thing right. The rest is your normal troll cuisine.
You have a gift, for rejecting all logic and truth. Carry on.

Gotcha pal

I Keep Asking:

No one said that dumb ass, learn to read.

Personal Insults!!!!

Losers use personal insults

There has been plenty of posts here saying Democrats criticized GOP children.

I Keep Asking:

Forum List

Back