Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care

The proper role of government is to support We the People as we direct them to do so. The role of government can evolve as the needs and desires of the people evolves

Only if you're a Marxist. The 'proper' role of government is to provide safety against foreign threats. It is not like your mommy and daddy supporting your lazy ass.

No a charity is free people giving there money to help, the government taking my money to pay for a child is unconstitutional. In 1700s our founding fathers never thought our population would be this uncivilized.. we are not slaves we are free people.. millions of you baby killers should pool your money to take care of kids.. then if it works we might join you

Okay so that is that then you don’t care about the child you just pretend to. You only care about them in the womb but you have no actual interest in taking care of them once they’re alive. In your mind women should just go to the nearest charity ask for $11,000 (the average cost of vaginal delivery with no complications) and that will be that.
I agree with the moral feeling that one should protect the young. But it very rarely feels like anyone who is “pro life” gives two shits about the baby. Our babies are more likely to die after birth than any other developed country in the world and that should be an embarrassment and scare us into looking closer at the problems in our health care.

Do you think every child should be able to have health insurance? If a baby is born with a hole in their heart and needs surgery and is uninsured, do you not care?

No a charity is free people giving there money to help, the government taking my money to pay for a child is unconstitutional. In 1700s our founding fathers never thought our population would be this uncivilized.. we are not slaves we are free people.. millions of you baby killers should pool your money to take care of kids.. then if it works we might join you

Okay so that is that then you don’t care about the child you just pretend to. You only care about them in the womb but you have no actual interest in taking care of them once they’re alive. In your mind women should just go to the nearest charity ask for $11,000 (the average cost of vaginal delivery with no complications) and that will be that.
I agree with the moral feeling that one should protect the young. But it very rarely feels like anyone who is “pro life” gives two shits about the baby. Our babies are more likely to die after birth than any other developed country in the world and that should be an embarrassment and scare us into looking closer at the problems in our health care.

Do you think every child should be able to have health insurance? If a baby is born with a hole in their heart and needs surgery and is uninsured, do you not care?
I do care any most Americans donate to
A charity.. pool your month together if you want health care to be paid for.. show you care ..

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fake headline, that's not what Mo Brooks said. Try reading your own link. BTW why do Democrats want to block free trade across State lines in healthcare providers? Government regulation and health market manipulation is the reason health care has become so expensive.

Healthcare providers are free to provide services across state lines now. All they have to do is meet the requirements for each state they do business in. Requirements might be different in different states. Meet those requirements in the states you want to do business in, and you're good to go.

A charity.. pool your month together if you want health care to be paid for.. show you care ..

I am not sure what this means. I literally work in health care. We are constantly frustrated about how insurance companies jerk us around and won’t pay for things and we have to let patients suffer or send them an insane bill. We think it’s ridiculous what these medical companies charge us and what we then in turn have to charge the patient.

From your argument though, I surmise that you believe if you donate to charity, your conscience is clear. You don’t *really* care how the baby you “saved” turns out. You sent $20 to a charity, you care so much.

The proper role of government is to support We the People as we direct them to do so. The role of government can evolve as the needs and desires of the people evolves

Only if you're a Marxist. The 'proper' role of government is to provide safety against foreign threats. It is not like your mommy and daddy supporting your lazy ass.

Are you calling our Founding Fathers Marxist now?

Imagine forming a government of the people, by the people and for the people?

I am not sure what this means. I literally work in health care. We are constantly frustrated about how insurance companies jerk us around and won’t pay for things and we have to let patients suffer or send them an insane bill. We think it’s ridiculous what these medical companies charge us and what we then in turn have to charge the patient.

From your argument though, I surmise that you believe if you donate to charity, your conscience is clear. You don’t *really* care how the baby you “saved” turns out. You sent $20 to a charity, you care so much.
No we live in a civilized country where most Americans have a mom dad a grandmother and grandfather cousins.. the family is your insurance,, and if you had a child, god created that child to struggle to show other future moms you better have a father! Or you’re screwed . God works in Mysterious ways

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fake headline, that's not what Mo Brooks said. Try reading your own link. BTW why do Democrats want to block free trade across State lines in healthcare providers? Government regulation and health market manipulation is the reason health care has become so expensive.

Healthcare providers are free to provide services across state lines now. All they have to do is meet the requirements for each state they do business in. Requirements might be different in different states. Meet those requirements in the states you want to do business in, and you're good to go.
What ever happened to Republicans supporting State rights

God creates struggling children to show all the little girls when they grow up to make sure you make a family before you have children

You said “free treatment”. Canada doesn’t pay for a military and again medicine is rationed. Meaning you get put in a queue and have to live with pain.
You are being redirected...

Same for the UK. Doctor shortages, high taxes, importing MDs from foreign countries. No thank you.

The good, the bad, and the ugly of England's universal health-care system
It comes down to priorities

The US spends 46 cents of every military dollar in the world
Then we claim we can’t afford education, healthcare and modern infrastructure.

• Military provides how many jobs? Both public and private sector and is very innovative.
  • I agree we need infrastructure improvements.
  • Education is fine.
  • Healthcare is a bitch because we are not allowing free markets to reign. We should.
  • We also need to cut waste and fraud.
Again it comes down to priorities

Nope. It comes down to the proper role of government. I prioritize many things higher than military and law enforcement. Family, friends, my job - all are more important to me, but I don't want government fucking with them.
Nope. The role of government is spelled out in the Constitution. If you want to change that, so that the government acts as your caretaker, you need to amend it.

God creates struggling children to show all the little girls when they grow up to make sure you make a family before you have children

Your god is just as sick and twisted as you are.
Why that child is a blessing! It sent the message of god! Have a husband before you have sex! Make a family the correct way or you will turn out like laytoa

It comes down to priorities

The US spends 46 cents of every military dollar in the world
Then we claim we can’t afford education, healthcare and modern infrastructure.

• Military provides how many jobs? Both public and private sector and is very innovative.
  • Education is fine.
  • Healthcare is a bitch because we are not allowing free markets to reign. We should.

Nope. It comes down to the proper role of government. I prioritize many things higher than military and law enforcement. Family, friends, my job - all are more important to me, but I don't want government fucking with them.
Nope. The role of government is spelled out in the Constitution. If you want to change that, so that the government acts as your caretaker, you need to amend it.

Show me where it is spelled out

Your first sentence is contradicted by the US Constitution.

The role of the Federal Government can change; but only by Amending the Constitution, not ignoring it. At least that was the Founders iintention.

• Education is fine.

Show me where it is spelled out

Lead you to water, then make you drink?

Article 1, Section 8

Your first sentence is contradicted by the US Constitution.

The role of the Federal Government can change; but only by Amending the Constitution, not ignoring it. At least that was the Founders iintention.

A Government of the people, by the people and for the people...

.......A Lincoln

.......A Lincoln

Within the limitations of the Constitution.

Mr Lincoln got his just reward for violating the Constitution. It was just too late to save us from him. He’s got plenty of time to rethink his positions while he rots in Hell.

.......A Lincoln

Within the limitations of the Constitution.

Mr Lincoln got his just reward for violating the Constitution. It was just too late to save us from him. He’s got plenty of time to rethink his positions while he rots in Hell.

Abe Lincoln sits at Jesus’ side

Forum List

Back