Republican Blurts Out That Sick People Don’t Deserve Affordable Care

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Republican health care plan: stay healthy or die."

Let's check:

a)Democrat Tom Daschle, original nominee to head the Health and Human Services Department, and says health-care reform “will not be pain free.” Seniors should be more accepting of the conditions that come with age instead of treating them.
Bloomberg Politics - Bloomberg

b) Democrat Governor Dick Lamm once created a firestorm in Colorado (a few years after leaving the Governor’s office) when he said: “the elderly have a duty to die.”

c) A key administration figure committed to cost cutting is Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel, a health policy advisor in the Office of Management and Budget and brother of Rahm Emanuel, the president's chief of staff wants doctors to look beyond the needs of their own patient and consider social justice. They should think about whether the money being spent on their patient could be better spent elsewhere.
Defend Your Health

http://spectator.org/articles/41471/downgrading-american-medical-care

d.) One troubling provision of the House bill compels seniors to submit to a counseling session every five years (and more often if they become sick or go into a nursing home) about alternatives for end-of-life care (House bill, p. 425-430). The sessions cover highly sensitive matters such as whether to receive antibiotics and "the use of artificially administered nutrition and hydration."

e).Dr. David Blumenthal, a Harvard professor and key health advisor to President Obama, conceded that "government controls on health care spending are associated with longer waits for elective procedures and reduced availability of new and expensive treatments and devices." Could this mean angioplasty, bypass surgery, hip replacement, and knee replacement? Who could this be aimed at? How about ‘longer waits’ for cancer patients? Mammograms and MRI’s? Defend Your Health

f.) The RAND Corporation, a nonpartisan research organization, reported that Canada posts lower rates of cardiac procedures than the U.S. almost entirely by restricting their use for patients age 65 and older -- the time of life you're likely to need it. Defend Your Health

g.) slipped into the emergency stimulus legislation was substantial funding for a Federal Council on Comparative Effectiveness Research, comparative effectiveness research is generally code for limiting care based on the patient's age.” The CER would identify (this is language from the draft report on the legislation) medical "items, procedures, and interventions" that it deems insufficiently effective or excessively expensive. They "will no longer be prescribed" by federal health programs.” Are you thinking ‘seniors’? http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/28/AR2009012802939.html

See this article: http://spectator.org/articles/41471/downgrading-american-medical-care

Democrats are and have always been the party of death from their predecessors, the Bolsheviks, slaughtering over 100 million to the 60 million unborn human beings aborted under their doctrines.
More doctored quotes out of context

Should they pay more for healthcare than nonsmoking people? Yes or no? Should fat asses pay more than those who eat better and exercise. Should those who abuse alcohol pay more? Yes or no? You Leftists just make excuses.

No
Sick people should be treated
Period

Healthcare is healthcare. You don’t open the door for insurers to cherry pick their clients. Insure one, you insure all.....no exceptions
You idiot. I said They should pay more. I did Not say they should not be insured. You should pay more than me for example because you’re old and unhealthy.

Again brings us to the haves and have nots
Making the sick pay more is just blaming the victim

Do you think sick people are in any way making out ?

Hold on so rich people cannot be fat and unhealthy? That doesn't make any sense. Why do you always go back to that, Leftist? If we both work for Amazon in Accounting and have the same comp. and you're fat and smoke and I am a healthy weight and do not, you should pay more. You're such an evil troll.
That process allows insurance companies to divide and conquer
Come up with reasons you are not healthy and then use it as justification to price you out of the market

If you are sick, you get treatment. That is the way civilized nations do it
What if you’re not sick yet but you’re fat and you smoke and you don’t take care of yourself while I eat healthy, do not smoke and exercise why should I pay for your lifestyle? Why can you not pay 5% more than I do? That is how auto insurance works. You do realize that insurance is a for profit industry and they are allowed to price as they see fit, premiums keep going up because healthy people who take care of themselves have to fund unhealthy people. That to me is ridiculous.

What's affordable care? No such thing.

UK and Canada have free treatment
That is affordable
It is not free, why do you lie? Taxes are notably higher and healthcare is rationed.

The term was.....
Affordable

People in Canada and UK do not go broke if they get sick
You said “free treatment”. Canada doesn’t pay for a military and again medicine is rationed. Meaning you get put in a queue and have to live with pain.
You are being redirected...

Same for the UK. Doctor shortages, high taxes, importing MDs from foreign countries. No thank you.

The good, the bad, and the ugly of England's universal health-care system

That is affordable
It is not free, why do you lie? Taxes are notably higher and healthcare is rationed.

The term was.....
Affordable

Oh - so by "affordable", you mean someone else pays for it. Got it. Can't keep up with all the liberal euphemisms!

Rather than increase government spending and control, we need to address the root causes of poor health. This begins with the realization that every American adult is responsible for his or her own health.

I guess you missed the part where he said that some people have preexisting conditions through no fault of their own and in such cases we need to help.
I remember when republicans did everything in their power to prevent people with pre-existing conditions from being protected --- what happened?? did yall lose that fight already??

Why are you asking me, you retarded jackass? I'm not a republican. Go ask one of them.

He didn't say that in the video.

Don’t you belive in abortion? But you care about someone dying? Lol what ?

I don’t believe in abortion.

I believe in letting women decide for themselves what happens to their body.

What about the body inside them? I will protect them .. try to stop me hehe

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

I fail to see why this is so difficult for you to understand.

Do you approach strangers at the grocery store and tell them not to buy that package of Oreos because it’ll make them fat?

Do you tell strangers not to buy that bottle of Whiskey at the liquor store?

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

Do you approach strangers at the grocery store and tell them not to buy that package of Oreos because it’ll make them fat?

YOU CANNOT KILL ANOTHER HUMAN. Science has changed,, this will come up again and will be stopped .. deal with it.. you can’t kill babies any more bro.. smile hehe

That is affordable

The term was.....
Affordable

You said “free treatment”. Canada doesn’t pay for a military and again medicine is rationed. Meaning you get put in a queue and have to live with pain.

Same for the UK. Doctor shortages, high taxes, importing MDs from foreign countries. No thank you.

https://www.fraserinstitute.org/article/theres-no-such-thing-as-free-health-care-in-canada
It comes down to priorities

The US spends 46 cents of every military dollar in the world
Then we claim we can’t afford education, healthcare and modern infrastructure.

That is affordable

The term was.....
Affordable

It comes down to priorities

The US spends 46 cents of every military dollar in the world
Then we claim we can’t afford education, healthcare and modern infrastructure.

• Military provides how many jobs? Both public and private sector and is very innovative.
  • I agree we need infrastructure improvements.
  • Education is fine.
  • Healthcare is a bitch because we are not allowing free markets to reign. We should.
  • We also need to cut waste and fraud.

Them.

Not you.

Not me.

Her choice.

Not yours.

Not mine.

YOU CANNOT KILL ANOTHER HUMAN. Science has changed,, this will come up again and will be stopped .. deal with it.. you can’t kill babies any more bro.. smile hehe

You can’t kill another human??
Seriously?
Tell that to the impeached president.
He just did exactly that.

Being Anti-Abortion is not about protecting human life. Its about control.

Forum List

Back