Republican congressman accuses Canada of ‘economic terrorism’

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Don't worry Mr. Duffy, they re engaging in this terror against America and myself too. There was a time U.S agencies would take a deep look at what the Brits and Canadians were doing as it hurt America horribly, especially in the 1970's and 80's

The good news is, Americans are slowly getting the message. U.S citizens had better hope the FBI and CIA are on the ball in their relationship with their "close allies" to the north. No nation does what they have done to me because of some flimsy desire for justice...this is serious CYA as they have harmed America greatly...

Republican congressman accuses Canada of ‘economic terrorism’ | The Star

WASHINGTON — A Republican congressman says Canada has committed “economic terrorism” by imposing tariffs on U.S. agricultural products.

“We knew that Europe, China, Canada and Mexico would go after American ag. That’s how they try to take us down. This is, I think, economic terrorism in a way,” Wisconsin Rep. Sean Duffy said on Fox News on Wednesday. “They want to shock us into submission by going after our ag instead of saying you know what, let’s reduce barriers.”

Last edited:
An' what about when dem Canucks...

... sneak down here during a full moon...

... an' snatch people to live inna far north!

Ain't dat terrorism?

Forum List

Back