Republican cry room

I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I'm probably physically and emotionally harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

Anyhow misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.

27 house seats and counting...

and 7 governorships

and 6 state houses.
Comparison to Obama’s midterms?

That has been posted about 90 times, why do I need to do it again?

Today is today, quit living in the past, join us in the present!
Before the election The Clinton news network was saying progressives would gain at least 40 seats in the house, take back the Senate and the governorships...
But then again the Clinton news network never has any conservative guesses on their shows... They like it like that.
That is BS. You always just make shit up. You should change your username to BS Factory.

It only took them 20 years to start their clawback.

And you are going to be waiting a long time for a "Big L" Libertarian governor.

That is about the average time it takes the pendulum to swing, and it will always swing back that is the nature of the duopoly.

I would rather wait than be a slave to the two parties.

Slave?

It's called reality. Unless you somehow change how our system works via amendment we are a two party system.

The only other way for a change to happen is for one of the main parties to collapse.

No Amendment needed, all that is needed is for states to proportion the EC votes based on votes received instead of a winner take all. There is no Constitutional requirement for winner take all.

Maybe not a federal amendment, but probably State level amendments.

And the way the Senate and the House are elected still favors a two party split.

True, it will take baby steps to get it moving in the right direction....not that I really think it will.

Actually it would probably take an economic collapse to bring about that type of change. In my opinion.

I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I'm probably physically and emotionally harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

Misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.
Nevada. Arizona, Texas they will all be blue....the GOP full on racist against as minorities...they are fucked.

By what manner is the GOP full on racist against as minorities? I know what the narrative is, but narrative is often cheap propaganda aimed at the weakest among us.
Muslim ban....cheer
Mexicans are rapists ....cheer.
Caravan evil....cheer.
White superamacist have good people...cheer.
Nazis support GOP/Trump....cheer.

Look at the date minorities overwhelmingly vote anti GOP.

Muslim ban....cheer INCORRECT. IT WASN'T A MUSLIM BAN, IT WAS A BAN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

Mexicans are rapists ....cheer. INCORRECT. HIS WORDING SUCKED BUT HE NEVER SAID MEXICANS WERE RAPISTS, HE SAID SOME WERE. FACT IS ILLEGALS COMMIT FAR MORE CRIME.

Caravan evil....cheer. HE SAID THEY WERE EVIL? ILMAO

White superamacist have good people...cheer. HE NEVER SAID THAT. YOU'RE ASSUMING ALL IN ATTENDANCE WERE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. I'D BE LIKE YOU TO SUGGEST HE SAID ANTIFA ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT I'M HONEST, YOU'RE NOT.

Nazis support GOP/Trump....cheer. SO WHAT? MEXICAN RAPISTS SUPPORT HILLARY.

Look at the date minorities overwhelmingly vote anti GOP. THE DATE? SO WHAT IF THEY'RE ANTI-TRUMP, IT HAS NO MEANING.

YOU SAID GOP WAS FULL ON RACIST. YOUR RESPONSE SHOWS YOU LIED.

Last edited:

Misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.
Nevada. Arizona, Texas they will all be blue....the GOP full on racist against as minorities...they are fucked.

By what manner is the GOP full on racist against as minorities? I know what the narrative is, but narrative is often cheap propaganda aimed at the weakest among us.
Muslim ban....cheer
Caravan evil....cheer.

Muslim ban....cheer INCORRECT. IT WASN'T A MUSLIM BAN, IT WAS A BAN FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

Mexicans are rapists ....cheer. INCORRECT. HIS WORDING SUCKED BUT HE NEVER SAID MEXICANS WERE RAPISTS, HE SAID SOME WERE. FACT IS ILLEGALS COMMIT FAR MORE CRIME.

White superamacist have good people...cheer. HE NEVER SAID THAT. YOU'RE ASSUMING ALL IN ATTENDANCE WERE WHITE SUPREMACISTS. I'D BE LIKE YOU TO SUGGEST HE SAID ANTIFA ARE GOOD PEOPLE, BUT I'M HONEST, YOU'RE NOT.

Look at the date minorities overwhelmingly vote anti GOP. THE DATE? SO WHAT IF THEY'RE ANTI-TRUMP, IT HAS NO MEANING.

1. He didnt ban Saudi Arabia where most hijackers of 9_11 came from.

2. He said mexico send u their bad people , rapists, criminals and SOME he assumes are good people.

3. He vilified the caravan all along foe political gain.

4. We minorities know that the GOP and Trump are racists, that's why we vote anti both overwhelmingly thats a fact not up for a debate.

I figure since Dems. remain extensively harmed by Trump's election, we need our own cry room over losing 23 seats in the House last night. At this point, I should be emotionally and physically harmed, because Nevada took another step forward California by electing a Dem. Senator and Gov.

So anyway, misery loves company, does anyone else need a hug? What kinds of words of corruption and condolences can we share? I don't suppose our new Gov. won because of Russia, but it might work for a year or so. I demand an investigation, and tax returns too.
I believe the house swap helps trump for 2020, so thanks again demolosers. Way to secure 2020 for Trump!! I'm ecstatic.
The Dems could sure make that true.

Muslim ban....cheer
Caravan evil....cheer.

1. He didnt ban Saudi Arabia where most hijackers of 9_11 came from.

2. He said mexico send u their bad people , rapists, criminals and SOME he assumes are good people.

3. He vilified the caravan all along foe political gain.

4. We minorities know that the GOP and Trump are racists, that's why we vote anti both overwhelmingly thats a fact not up for a debate.

GOP are RACIST and not up for debate huh? Well mother fucker, you're a pedophile with the integrity of a snake. That's a fact and not up for debate.

Forum List

Back