Republican Debate: March 10, 2016

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
When and where is the debate? The Republican debate will be held at the University of Miami at 8:30 p.m. ET Thursday.

How can I watch it? It will be broadcast live on CNN, as well as live-streamed online at CNN.com and across mobile devices for all users without logging in. CNN International and CNN en Espanol will also simulcast the debate. Salem Radio Network will be the exclusive radio provider for the debate.

Who will moderate the debate? CNN's Jake Tapper will moderate and CNN's Dana Bash, Salem talk radio host Hugh Hewitt and The Washington Times' Stephen Dinan will join as questioners.

Everything you need to know about CNN's GOP debate - CNNPolitics.com

Should be a lively debate - especially with March 15 just around the corner.

I've pretty much decided to hold off watching debates until the two candidates from both parties start the process.

I will especially be watching Rubio since the Florida primary election is on Tuesday, March 15. Since he's not running for reelection to the U.S. Senate - his political life is on the line.

I hear they are all going to pull their dicks out tonight to see who is the biggest dick, oops, I mean who has the biggest dick.

Now that is entertainment!!! You just never know what might happen when the KKKlown KKKar pulls onto the stage and the Dog and Pony show gets underway. Cue the circus music please.

They are so unlike the Democratic debates where they actually discuss boring stuff like foreign policy and domestic issues such as the environment (something the nutters really despise), education (definitely another topic nutters couldn't care less about), etc...

What a bunch of kill joys the Dems are.

Other than obstruction - what have Republicans done to help create jobs in America? They refused to even vote on Obama's American Jobs Act.

They all want to use Tariffs or some form of import tax to even the playing field now. They've changed their tunes.

It isn't the illegals getting the welfare it's the children of the illegals that are getting the welfare so cruz spat out hot air.

Forum List

Back