Republican Debate: March 10, 2016

Listen to them. Cut taxes and end regulations. The same tired old shit they preached under Bush.

And then, they talk about companies hiring immigrants and complaining it's against the law. So do they like the law or not?

And they cried for common core and then hate common core. I think they just hate education.

They keep saying our military is depleted. Is our military depleted?
I was in the military 81-85. We would break things on purpose to replace them because not to do so would risk a smaller budget in the following month. It's ridiculous how we fund things.

They keep saying our military is depleted. Is our military depleted? How much more do they want?

imrs.php

This remarkable chart shows how U.S. defense spending dwarfs the rest of the world

Listen to them. Cut taxes and end regulations. The same tired old shit they preached under Bush.

And then, they talk about companies hiring immigrants and complaining it's against the law. So do they like the law or not?

And they cried for common core and then hate common core. I think they just hate education.
I believe in educational standards, based on logic. 2+2 = 4 you don't know that you don't graduate first grade. The problem is when the politicians dip their hands they turn it into some gobbledegook that has nothing to do with basic standards and more to do with controlling how our kids think.

They aren't insulting one another........ In shock honestly.
We are building planes out military don't want because a lobbyist lobby'd for them.
We aren't building some systems the military wants because no lobbyist is fighting for them.

oops meant to reply to previous post.

Cruz and Rubio want to raise the retirement age to 70. They just lost the baby boomer vote. Idiots

Forum List

Back