Republican Debate: March 10, 2016

1z739sg.jpg
Damn
rs-trump-crowd.png

fucking liberals and their photoshop making shit up. FUCK YOU>

Which one is photoshopped?

Doesn't matter really, for trump and his followers the two are interchangeable.

Cruz claiming that the Smoot-Hawley Tariff caused the Great Depression.

Total B.S.

America was making everything it needed. You can have a prosperous self-sustaining economy without foreign trade. Hitler proved this and made Germany 80 percent independent of foreign goods.

Cruz is selling a load of B.S. that led to over 10 million U.S. jobs being out-sourced.

Cruz is a phony patriot.

At some point one side or the other needed to end the bullshit and Obama decided it was enough and is now opening up talks and diplomatic relationships. I don't see the issue here.

At some point one side or the other needed to end the bullshit and Obama decided it was enough and is now opening up talks and diplomatic relationships. I don't see the issue here.

Cuba? why? We the 'big guy". We don't need them, they want us. Clean up first or get lost.

Bringing up pardoning Richard Nixon. I loved it. And bring up letting George W. Bush come to the GOP convention. Come on. Somebody suggest it.

Kasich might be a good guy to hire. He has been in the system for long time. He probably knows where bad stuff is. Send him in somewhere like the VA where maybe, big maybe he can improve w/o cost. Make all of them work for zero. They have taken enough tax dollars over the years. Cut Cut Cut.

Forum List

Back