Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

Grandson is playing in quarterfinals, double overtime.

Doubt I'll see the puppets perform

This should be an entertaining evening.

trump-vs-cucks.jpg

I expect Megan the Malevolent will once again try to make the debate "all about her" and go after Trump with lots of loaded questions. I think he will easily handle her and anyone else, including the hand picked anti-Trump audience.

Rubio will lose even more ground tonight as his Don Rickles routine is already long in the tooth after less than a week.

Cruz will try to position himself as "a principled conservative", despite his constant dirty tricks and tactics. He will remain unlikable.

Kasich will hold the "after thought" spot normally reserved for Ben Carson.

I expect Megan the Malevolent will once again try to make the debate "all about her" and go after Trump with lots of loaded questions. I think he will easily handle her and anyone else, including the hand picked anti-Trump audience.

Rubio will lose even more ground tonight as his Don Rickles routine is already long in the tooth after less than a week.

Cruz will try to position himself as "a principled conservative", despite his constant dirty tricks and tactics. He will remain unlikable.

I agree with you.......but the Don Rickles routine cracked me up.

I agree with you.......but the Don Rickles routine cracked me up.

Rubio is a dwarf. Physically and mentally.

Grandson is playing in quarterfinals, double overtime.

Doubt I'll see the puppets perform
Awesome.

Good luck.

My kid can't wait till next year, his season ended last week, high-school kids are still playing.

MSU is going into March Madness this year ranking 2nd in the big ten. . .

Trump hit a home run on the first 2 questions. Completely dismissed Romney. Completely dismissed the Bull Shit KKK questions. Winning!!

Cruz is bashing Obama again. Other than obstruction - what has Cruz ever done?

Rubio interrupts and interrupts....grrr

Kelly is being more human towards Trump this time....so far that is...

Forum List

Back