Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

There really has been too much of an overload of primary debates.

I don't know why the idiot Reince Priebus schedule so many of them. How can this possibly help the Republican Party?

Completely agree, nothing helps the GOP the least than hearing from their candidates.

Is that why the Democrats only schedule 4 debates?

You really are an incredible numskull, ya know it?

I wish they had more. I really wish the GOP had more.

I don't know why the idiot Reince Priebus schedule so many of them. How can this possibly help the Republican Party?

Completely agree, nothing helps the GOP the least than hearing from their candidates.

Oh that whole Hillary and her dwarf(s) charade? Yeah, demos have shit load of town halls too. So both have about the same air time, sport.

Yeah, and you wish the public got to see a lot less of Hillary.

Oh that whole Hillary and her dwarf(s) charade? Yeah, demos have shit load of town halls too. So both have about the same air time, sport.

"Town halls?" Are those the things were a couple dozen people show up to ask Hillary pre-screened questions? Trump has those too, only 25,000 people show up.

Quite the opposite.

Quite the opposite.

Who do you think you're fooling? The more the public sees of Hillary, the lower her ratings go.

Quite the opposite.

Who do you think you're fooling? The more the public sees of Hillary, the lower her ratings go.

They do? She (and Sanders) have improved their margins in head to head matchups against Trump.

Quite the opposite.

They do? She (and Sanders) have improved their margins in head to head matchups against Trump.
I haven't seen that poll. What I have seen is that her poll numbers get worse and worse.

Quite the opposite.

I haven't seen that poll. What I have seen is that her poll numbers get worse and worse.

Of course you haven't seen that poll.

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders both top Trump - CNNPolitics.com

In the scenario that appears most likely to emerge from the primary contests, Clinton tops Trump 52% to 44% among registered voters. That result has tilted in Clinton's favor since the last CNN/ORC Poll on the match-up in January.

Neither has Trump, so according to your own criteria he's as pure as the driven snow.

right on. AND he has actually been working within the system using his OWN MONEY for 50 years or so while Beast has been shuffling Tax dollars around or shaking down corporations forever. angry me.

Mabye some know-nothing fence sitter is home sick or something? A few may only see a few minutes and have to make up mind. Better debates than CBS radio or MSLSD spreading lies.

Are you ashamed of your candidates?
Are you ashamed of yours................

Nope! Go Hillary!!!!!

Gosh........I'm so surprised.............Where you with her when she had to run for cover in Bosnia............dang snipers everywhere...........

B_yBQhsUsAAmYqH.jpg

Are you ashamed of your candidates?

No. Those debates are designed to be great big food fights. The "moderators" provoke the candidates to sling mud at each other. It's a process designed to benefit the Democrat party.

Trump wants a wall 50 feet high

Mexico will pay for it

Yeah, we heard what former Mexican President Vicente Fox said about that.

Vicente-Fox-Im-Not-Going-To-Pay-For-That-Wall.jpg
Mexico will pay dearly when the trade deficit is reversed. I don't expect them to write a check for the wall...but they will pay for it.

All you people that do not understand that are simple minded.

Forum List

Back