Republican Debate: March 3, 2016

Says the guy who is going to vote for the candidate who felt the need to confirm to the audience that he is paranoid about the size of his penis.

In the primaries I'm voting for Ted Cruz. If Trump is the nominee, I'll vote for him over Hillary the criminal.

Point stands, thank you.
lIke I said, I'll take Trump over the filthy criminal Hillary any day of the week. Making jokes about your penis isn't in the same league as selling out your country for material gain.
Somehow, I feel safer electing a president who you are so violently opposed to

Then you would vote for Adolph Hitler.

I doubt it, plus he's not running. Maybe you could pretend you live in this century. Or at the very least not Germany.

Says the guy who is going to vote for the candidate who felt the need to confirm to the audience that he is paranoid about the size of his penis.

In the primaries I'm voting for Ted Cruz. If Trump is the nominee, I'll vote for him over Hillary the criminal.

Point stands, thank you.
lIke I said, I'll take Trump over the filthy criminal Hillary any day of the week. Making jokes about your penis isn't in the same league as selling out your country for material gain.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think vulgar jokes are more disqualifying that selling your office for material gain, allowing your employees to be killed to spare yourself political embarrassment, and criminal violations of the security regulations of the United States.

Hillary is a despicable piece of shit, and so is anyone who votes for her.

You keep telling yourself that.

I tell everyone that, because it's true.

Point stands, thank you.

I doubt it, plus he's not running. Maybe you could pretend you live in this century.

She just admitted she would.

Point stands, thank you.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think vulgar jokes are more disqualifying that selling your office for material gain, allowing your employees to be killed to spare yourself political embarrassment, and criminal violations of the security regulations of the United States.

Hillary is a despicable piece of shit, and so is anyone who votes for her.

You keep telling yourself that.

I tell everyone that, because it's true.

Including yourself.

Point stands, thank you.

Trump voters would mostly vote for Hitler if they lived in 1930 in Germany.

Point stands, thank you.

You already have finger boy

Point stands, thank you.

I doubt it, plus he's not running. Maybe you could pretend you live in this century.

She just admitted she would.

Of course, that's exactly what happened.

I can't believe that spectacle is what passes as "Presidential" to Republicans

Don Rickles for President

It doesn't, but at least it's not a total farce like the so-called Democrat "debates."

Point stands, thank you.

Please . Hillary has been in big time politics for 25 years and nothing sticks .

One month of spotlight and the trump shadyness rains down like a monsoon .

Point stands, thank you.

Hmmm, no, Trump voters reject almost everything Hitler ran on. Democrats, on the other hand, support most of the Nazi party agenda of 1933.

Last edited:
It doesn't, but at least it's not a total farce like the so-called Democrat "debates."

Point stands, thank you.

Please . Hillary has been in big time politics for 25 years and nothing sticks .

Has Trump been indicted?

Point stands, thank you.

Has Trump been indicted?

That was Rick Perry, probably some other asshat you would have voted for.

Point stands, thank you.

You already have finger boy

When was that?

Hmmm, no, Rump voters reject almost everything Hitler ran on. Democrats, on the other hand, support most of the Nazi party agenda of 1933.

Point stands, thank you.

Has Trump been indicted?

So Trump is "shady" even though he has never been indicted for anything, but Hillary is to be admired because "nothing sticks?"

You do realize what a huge idiot douche nozzle you are, don't you?

Hmmm, no, Rump voters reject almost everything Hitler ran on. Democrats, on the other hand, support most of the Nazi party agenda of 1933.
Point stands, thank you.

Has Trump been indicted?

So Trump is "shady" even though he has never been indicted for anything, but Hillary is to be admired because "nothing sticks?"

First off, learn to follow a conversation and figure out who says what. To include responding to your own posts as though you're talking to someone else.

Secondly, Clinton hasn't been indicted.

First off, learn to follow a conversation and figure out who says what. To include responding to your own posts as though you're talking to someone else.

Neither has Trump, so according to your own criteria he's as pure as the driven snow.

Has Trump been indicted?

I replied to what you posted, douche nozzle. Don't blame me for your posting disability.

Has Trump been indicted?

Neither has Trump, so according to your own criteria he's as pure as the driven snow.

You just replied to my same post twice. What the fuck is wrong with you? And I'm not the one who mentioned Trump being shady. Damn, dude, no wonder you're voting for Cruz and/or Trump.

Forum List

Back