Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas

MordechaiGoodbud

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2017
Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas cut taxes so much they can't afford to keep their schools open.

Oklahoma has reduced the school week to 4 days.

Kansas at least, over their dummy governor's veto, voted to raise taxes so they can start running their schools again.

Oklahoma has a stupid law that requires 75% of the state legislature to approve a tax increase.

They are stuck with underpaid teachers, part time schools, and crumbling infrastructure.

Their republican policies are creating a state full of dummies. Test scores are down with the reduced school week and teacher shortages.

Oklahoma isn't working. Can anyone fix this failing American state?

This is proof of how stupid republicans are.

The native tribes are buying back the land that is for sale by the states..Okiehoma and Kansass has found out that cutting taxes doesn't create industries or jobs...

Not sure about Oklahoma but Kansas's problems go far beyond tax cuts. There is a good thread on this forum about it somewhere

Not sure about Oklahoma but Kansas's problems go far beyond tax cuts. There is a good thread on this forum about it somewhere
The biggest problem the Okies did was go back to oil as a major income and stopped diversifying, now the state is broke and govt. land is for sale....

The biggest problem the Okies did was go back to oil as a major income and stopped diversifying, now the state is broke and govt. land is for sale....

I know Kansas's problems stemmed from energy so you might be right.

Earthquakes began occurring more frequently in southern Kansas and Oklahoma in 2013 after an increase of hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, in which high-pressure liquid is used to fracture subsurface rock to free trapped pockets of oil and gas.Aug 11, 2016

Republican dummies in Oklahoma and Kansas cut taxes so much they can't afford to keep their schools open.

Kansas at least, over their dummy governor's veto, voted to raise taxes so they can start running their schools again.

Oklahoma has a stupid law that requires 75% of the state legislature to approve a tax increase.

They are stuck with underpaid teachers, part time schools, and crumbling infrastructure.

Their republican policies are creating a state full of dummies. Test scores are down with the reduced school week and teacher shortages.

How is California and New York doing?

About as well as Illinois....on the road to financial disaster

Why do you think people are paying 3 million for a house in the good school districts of the San Francisco Bay Area.. ? Hummmm?

Green is highest ranking..

School Rankings for the San Francisco South Bay Area, California

Why do you think people are paying 3 million for a house in the good school districts of the San Francisco Bay Area.. ? Hummmm?

Oh give that shit up, nearly one trillion in unfunded debt....it's sure disaster.

You're an econ illiterate

In some areas. Depends on the district. But, there is a teacher shortage because they leave the state for better pay. Can't survive on what they are paying. Like here: Mary Fallin cares about teacher pay now

They can't afford to keep the schools open more than 4 days a week? Little Lying Trump country.

Oh give that shit up, nearly one trillion in unfunded debt....it's sure disaster.

:poke:

CUPERTINO, CA — Congratulations to three Cupertino high schools, which made Newsweek's latest list of the best public high schools in the country. Fifty-one California high schools made the list, which ranked the 500 best high schools in the country and was released today.

Cupertino snagged the most slots on the list, with Monta Vista High School, Cupertino High School and Homestead all landing within the top 100 schools in the nation. Monta Vista was ranked 18th, Cupertino was ranked 35th and Homestead was ranked 74th.

CUPERTINO, CA — Congratulations to three Cupertino high schools, which made Newsweek's latest list of the best public high schools in the country. Fifty-one California high schools made the list, which ranked the 500 best high schools in the country and was released today.

Cupertino snagged the most slots on the list, with Monta Vista High School, Cupertino High School and Homestead all landing within the top 100 schools in the nation. Monta Vista was ranked 18th, Cupertino was ranked 35th and Homestead was ranked 74th.

Can't figure out how to refute Cali is on a fast track to insolvency can you. Much like Illinois

Obama's high school ranked 57th.

Can't figure out how to refute Cali is on a fast track to insolvency can you. Much like Illinois

Well Dear, I know that you want that to be true..

Now I will say, I am sick of the far left agenda, I do think that it is going to change, hopefully.

But there is too much invested into the schools especially the Cupertino School district..and the nearby areas.

Now I will say, I am sick of the far left agenda, I do think that it is going to change, hopefully.

But there is too much invested into the schools especially the Cupertino School district..and the nearby areas.

I'm not your dear, fruitloop and it doesn't matter if I want it to be true...it already is. But keep your head up your ass

I'm not your dear, fruitloop and it doesn't matter if I want it to be true...it already is. But keep your head up your ass

OK..Cupcake... You don't have anything to backup your bullshit...so keep your head up your ass.

OK..Cupcake... You don't have anything to backup your bullshit...so keep your head up your ass.

Piss off, asshole and choke on it

Illinois & California Ignore Massively Unfunded Pensions, But Pennsylvania & Michigan Take Action

Piss off, asshole and choke on it

Illinois & California Ignore Massively Unfunded Pensions, But Pennsylvania & Michigan Take Action

Well, the Mega - Rich got tax breaks in San Francisco... ( suppose to be a trickle down ) but instead kicked the low income and middle class out to the curb, to build 3 million an apartment hi-rises..
They blew it because no one can teach their kids or clean their toilets. So they bus them in..

Who gets richer...the ones who got the tax breaks.

Forum List

Back