🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Family Values

Nope....now answer the question....but I do understand why you deflected. I would have also

Oh, I'm sorry Silhouette.

What crime, exactly, was Harvey Milk convicted of?

LOL Sit down, toad. I'm no more Silhouette than you are intelligent.

Milk was a pederast....fact. He liked runways...explained why he cruised the Greyhound bus stations

Kinda like Larry Craig, huh?

Now which of the two was convicted of a crime, Silhouette?

You're wrong about me..and pretty much everything else "howey"...lol. what fool names their kids Howey?

My father with whom I share my name?

Nope....now answer the question....but I do understand why you deflected. I would have also

Oh, I'm sorry Silhouette.

What crime, exactly, was Harvey Milk convicted of?

LOL Sit down, toad. I'm no more Silhouette than you are intelligent.

Milk was a pederast....fact. He liked runways...explained why he cruised the Greyhound bus stations

Kinda like Larry Craig, huh?

Now which of the two was convicted of a crime, Silhouette?

You're wrong about me..and pretty much everything else "howey"...lol. what fool names their kids Howey?

My father with whom I share my name?

Forum rules prevents me from commenting further

So no liberals hitting on people in the bathroom?
LOL

The men I showed getting caught in bathrooms were not Liberals.

So? what do you say? Until we find there are more transgenders using bathrooms to pick up others for sex than we have found conservatives doing that, conservatives should not be allowed in public bathrooms?
1. Seattle man walks into Evans pool facility twice showers with little girls. Stating that he was transgendered.
2. Virginia man caught and arrested for pepping and filming two women and a five year old girl. Dressed in drag.
3. Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy's women's restroom and video tapped women under bathroom stalls.
4. Toronto man arrested for entering a shelter claiming to be transgendered and assaulting women.
5. Two male students at the university of Toronto, claiming to be transgendered caught peeping on women in the shower with their cell phone cameras.
There is five examples, so you still want this type of stuff to happen?
Putz, except for the Seattle guy, those are examples of men dressing as women to enter a woman's bathroom -- something they can do, and have done, despite transgendered laws.

There are still more cases of conservatives using bathrooms to pick up other men than there are of transgendered folks doing the same.

So when do we institute that ban on conservatives from using public restrooms?
I gave you 5 instances where letting men in women's bathrooms resulted in bad instances.
Your complaint was transgendered folks in bathrooms. That argument apparently failed you since you've now switched to non-transgendered men in bathrooms.
They claimed to be transgendered which is my point.

Let's see your study that reveals transgenders are picking women up in bathrooms....
No but if a man says he is transgendered he can go in a woman's restroom with your blessings.
So? As the links I posted earlier indicate, you have a greater chance of being hit on by a conservative male in a men's bathroom than by a transgender.... so when do we ban conservatives from using public restrooms?
LOL

So? what do you say? Until we find there are more transgenders using bathrooms to pick up others for sex than we have found conservatives doing that, conservatives should not be allowed in public bathrooms?

You probably should have Googled a little further....this was too easy

Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target's Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children - Breitbart

The NCAA is watching out for "us". Tee-hee, cost Duke their "normal" home game win at Greensboro. They had to go "on the road" to GreenVille SC and got beat. This seems crazy, like the bizzaro world has arrived? Ididocracy is upon USA.

NCAA threatens to keep its events out of North Carolina unless HB2 is repealed
The state could be without NCAA games and events until 2022. It’s been about six months since the NCAA announced that it would be moving seven championship events planned to be played in the state of North Carolina, thanks to House Bill 2, a discriminatory state law. The NCAA remains committed to standing its ground, and on Thursday, stated that it would be willing to have NCAA events scheduled elsewhere through the 2022 season.

No but if a man says he is transgendered he can go in a woman's restroom with your blessings.
So? As the links I posted earlier indicate, you have a greater chance of being hit on by a conservative male in a men's bathroom than by a transgender.... so when do we ban conservatives from using public restrooms?
LOL

You probably should have Googled a little further....this was too easy

Top Twenty-Five Stories Proving Target's Pro-Transgender Bathroom Policy Is Dangerous to Women and Children - Breitbart

The NCAA is watching out for "us". Tee-hee cost Duke their "normal" home game win at Greensboro. They had to go "on the road" to GreenVille SC and got beat. This seems crazy, like the bizzaro world has arrived? Ididocracy is upon USA.

The state could be without NCAA games and events until 2022. It’s been about six months since the NCAA announced that it would be moving seven championship events planned to be played in the state of North Carolina, thanks to House Bill 2, a discriminatory state law. The NCAA remains committed to standing its ground, and on Thursday, stated that it would be willing to have NCAA events scheduled elsewhere through the 2022 season.

The same's going to happen in TexASS. No more Super Bowls for you!

As far as your lame reply from Breitbart, lol, the claim made was

"The men I showed getting caught in bathrooms were not Liberals."...and they're not.

By far the largest group of men arrested for illegal conduct in public restrooms are heterosexual males, Christian, and married. The one or two who've been arrested for illicit activity in school dressing rooms, claiming to be transgendered, weren't. They were attention whores.

LOL

1. Seattle man walks into Evans pool facility twice showers with little girls. Stating that he was transgendered.
2. Virginia man caught and arrested for pepping and filming two women and a five year old girl. Dressed in drag.
3. Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy's women's restroom and video tapped women under bathroom stalls.
4. Toronto man arrested for entering a shelter claiming to be transgendered and assaulting women.
5. Two male students at the university of Toronto, claiming to be transgendered caught peeping on women in the shower with their cell phone cameras.
Putz, except for the Seattle guy, those are examples of men dressing as women to enter a woman's bathroom -- something they can do, and have done, despite transgendered laws.

There are still more cases of conservatives using bathrooms to pick up other men than there are of transgendered folks doing the same.

I gave you 5 instances where letting men in women's bathrooms resulted in bad instances.
Your complaint was transgendered folks in bathrooms. That argument apparently failed you since you've now switched to non-transgendered men in bathrooms.
No, in most of those cases, it wasn't even that. You're citing cases where men are committing crimes in public facilities and then using the transgender law as a defense even though it's not applicable. In the cases you cited, only one was actually a transgender guy. There's no reason to believe these crimes wouldn't have been committed regardless of the law.

And again, you have failed to show one single case of a transgender breaking a law when using a public restroom.

I gave you three examples of conservatives breaking laws in public bathrooms.

No, in most of those cases, it wasn't even that. You're citing cases where men are committing crimes in public facilities and then using the transgender law as a defense even though it's not applicable. In the cases you cited, only one was actually a transgender guy. There's no reason to believe these crimes wouldn't have been committed regardless of the law.

And again, you have failed to show one single case of a transgender breaking a law when using a public restroom.

I don't know why these so-called heterosexual men are so concerned about other's sexuality.

It's almost like they're questioning their own...

Of course, as I stated, 99% of men arrested diddling around in public restrooms claim to be straight and married. I feel sorry for the wife and children they lie to.

I don't know why these so-called heterosexual men are so concerned about other's sexuality.

It's almost like they're questioning their own...

Of course, as I stated, 99% of men arrested diddling around in public restrooms claim to be straight and married. I feel sorry for the wife and children they lie to.
Coming from a queer that's funny.

Nothin' like a married Republican from Oklahoma whoring out little kids! Make that little boys!

Oklahoma state senator under investigation by Moore police

MOORE — Police here are investigating why state Sen. Ralph Shortey was in a hotel room last Thursday with a teenage boy.

Police are reviewing text messages purportedly exchanged between Shortey and the teenager as part of the investigation, The Oklahoman has learned. Police became involved because of concerns raised by a relative of the boy.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn confirmed Tuesday he has received an initial briefing about the incident from a Moore police investigator. He said he is awaiting the investigator's final report before deciding whether any criminal charges are warranted.

I hope he will be dealt with by the courts if he is a pervert. Of course, it takes an asshole to refer to one teen age boy as "whoring out little kids."

Nothin' like a married Republican from Oklahoma whoring out little kids! Make that little boys!

Oklahoma state senator under investigation by Moore police

MOORE — Police here are investigating why state Sen. Ralph Shortey was in a hotel room last Thursday with a teenage boy.

Police are reviewing text messages purportedly exchanged between Shortey and the teenager as part of the investigation, The Oklahoman has learned. Police became involved because of concerns raised by a relative of the boy.

Cleveland County District Attorney Greg Mashburn confirmed Tuesday he has received an initial briefing about the incident from a Moore police investigator. He said he is awaiting the investigator's final report before deciding whether any criminal charges are warranted.
With a teenage boy?
erostrato.gif

I hope this story is not what it seems to be.... :neutral:

LOL

Another one Kristen Quintrall Levin has a blog called The get real mom. Said she is changing her mind on transgendered in bathrooms. On a trip to Disney world they went into the bathroom and a big hairy guy walked in knowing nothing would be done to him. Made himself at home in there walking around and looking around. This is what liberals have started.

LOL

Another one Kristen Quintrall Levin has a blog called The get real mom. Said she is changing her mind on transgendered in bathrooms. On a trip to Disney world they went into the bathroom and a big hairy guy walked in knowing nothing would be done to him. Made himself at home in there walking around and looking around. This is what liberals have started.

So she didn't confront the guy, he never identified himself as tran, and she got lots of attention for her pitiful blog as a result, raking in the cash?

lol

So she didn't confront the guy, he never identified himself as tran, and she got lots of attention for her pitiful blog as a result, raking in the cash?

lol
She is a liberal, you're sick.

lol

So?

lol

I don't know if she's liberal or not. I do know she's a "C" actress, at best, and enjoying her motherhood with her new blog. Here's a link to her blog with the story:

Blog

Lots of baby mommy parenting tips, and another shocker story about watching a guy shit in a box.

So I contacted her on FB and asked the following:

Hi Kristen. I have to ask you a question...You seem to be intelligent, a loving mother and wife, progressively minded (although I'm not sure you're a liberal or not), and obviously have a successful blog.​

So. Why in the world did you see a big burly hairy man not dressed in women's clothing, not professing to be transgendered just walk into a restroom filled with women and children and just walk around AND NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHIING?​

Do you really think anyone, liberal, conservative, rich, poor, intelligent, unintelligent, anyone! would not have the common sense to question the person without fear of repercussion?​

Or are you merely looking for hits on your otherwise fine blog?​

Chat Conversation End​

We'll see if she replies.

Or are you merely looking for hits on your otherwise fine blog?

lol

Perhaps she didn't want to get knocked on her butt by a big hairy guy that had no business in the ladies bathroom.

lol

Perhaps she didn't want to get knocked on her butt by a big hairy guy that had no business in the ladies bathroom.

Why would the guy go into a ladies room at Disneyland when there's real Transgendered Bathrooms there?

Anyhow...

There's no real source for this, other than her money-making blog and every extremist alt right blog out there...all leading to the clickbait ultraconservative islamophobic Conservative Tribune. No local newspapers, tv stations, nothing.

IOW, Fake news.

Shit? 2nd grade? You. Don't even know the def of liberal. Try college if you are. Smart enough to get in?

Gang raping illegal? Got 3 examples? Never mention our 100000 rapes a year? Pathetic. Talk about a closed uneducated mind.
Seethe recent confederate. White boy who dismembered his parents? Deafening silence but plenty of pantywaists Muslim paranoia. Know a Muslim invented your iPhone? Obviouslynot

So a bearded guy has to use the women's bathroom now? A hoot, anyone have a problem in the last 100 year so?

Forum List

Back