🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

If being gay is a choice, why do many male gays have that gay voice?

They are Acting like Society Expects a Woman to Act...

Without Influence, I Doubt many Women would look like this:

d4f3b7f16c61d7495dca099de381c42f.jpg

Society has Unrealistic Expectations of Women...

And Many Homosexual Men Act like Women...

Just like Many Lesbians Act like Men.

Obviously Rosie is "Male" in her Relationship...

It's Role Playing during the Defiance of their Design.

They are Replacing the Natural Compliment to them and it has to Match up to the Perceptions of Society.

That's for those who Actually Couple and don't just run to the Parks at Night like George Michael or Dante! :thup:

:)

peace...

Nope more than that there is a certain sound and cadence in Gay males voices.
Our voce patterns are outlined in our brain when we are very young.

Nope more than that there is a certain sound and cadence in Gay males voices.
Our voce patterns are outlined in our brain when we are very young.

So all Gay Men have this Voice?...

peace...

Homos don't usually have children.

But they sure want to tell you how to raise your children. :evil:

Hey Sunnidiot........wanna retract that statement?

Many gay females (lesbians) use in vitro fertilization to have kids. Others (like a friend of mine) decide that they're happier being with women rather than men, and they have kids from that previous relationship.

Others (like gay males) get together and decide that they want to raise a family, so, they go and adopt or provide foster care for kids that wouldn't otherwise get to have a family.

Why do you hate kids? I ask that because of your obvious bias against gays having families. Remember.........adoption and foster care provide opportunities that most orphans wouldn't have otherwise.

Actually the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry says

Millions of children in the United States have lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (LGBT) parents. Some LGBT parents conceived their children in heterosexual marriages or relationships. An increasing number of LGBT parents have conceived children and/or raised them from birth, either as single parents or in ongoing committed relationships. This can occur through adoption, alternative insemination, surrogate or foster parenting. A small number of states currently have laws supportive of LGBT couple adoption.

The article goes on to describe these children as no different from those of heterosexual parents, with only one, obvious exception: They suffer from more bullying because their parents are queer.

You'd think that queer parents would be very well aware of the handicap they'd be giving their offspring, and would therefore be reluctant to conceive. This would INCREASE rather than decrease their agenda of being acceptably deviant, and rather than spare the child, they'll rather he or she suffer for them.

So your solution isn't to address the problems of bullying or to allow for fair treatment of people regardless of their sexual orientation, because they've been closeted for so long and they should just stay there, right?

Fuck you Sampson. You're a bigoted asshole. I personally feel that if 2 people of the same gender want to have the same legal, tax and rights of people who are married, and they want to share a LEGALLY RECOGNIZED relationship, and it doesn't have anything to do with you, why the fuck should you care?

Or, are you of the ideology that all people are created equal, but if you're heterosexual, you're a bit more "equal" that those who aren't?

Many gay females (lesbians) use in vitro fertilization to have kids. Others (like a friend of mine) decide that they're happier being with women rather than men, and they have kids from that previous relationship.

Others (like gay males) get together and decide that they want to raise a family, so, they go and adopt or provide foster care for kids that wouldn't otherwise get to have a family.

Why do you hate kids? I ask that because of your obvious bias against gays having families. Remember.........adoption and foster care provide opportunities that most orphans wouldn't have otherwise.

Millions of children in the United States have lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (LGBT) parents. Some LGBT parents conceived their children in heterosexual marriages or relationships. An increasing number of LGBT parents have conceived children and/or raised them from birth, either as single parents or in ongoing committed relationships. This can occur through adoption, alternative insemination, surrogate or foster parenting. A small number of states currently have laws supportive of LGBT couple adoption.

The article goes on to describe these children as no different from those of heterosexual parents, with only one, obvious exception: They suffer from more bullying because their parents are queer.

You'd think that queer parents would be very well aware of the handicap they'd be giving their offspring, and would therefore be reluctant to conceive. This would INCREASE rather than decrease their agenda of being acceptably deviant, and rather than spare the child, they'll rather he or she suffer for them.

So your solution isn't to address the problems of bullying or to allow for fair treatment of people regardless of their sexual orientation, because they've been closeted for so long and they should just stay there, right?

Fuck you Sampson. You're a bigoted asshole. I personally feel that if 2 people of the same gender want to have the same legal, tax and rights of people who are married, and they want to share a LEGALLY RECOGNIZED relationship, and it doesn't have anything to do with you, why the fuck should you care?

Or, are you of the ideology that all people are created equal, but if you're heterosexual, you're a bit more "equal" that those who aren't?

Are you talking about Bullying in School at the same time you are Talking about Homosexual Marriage?...

As for the Legalities for Consenting Aged People who Deviate from their Natural Design...

Civil Unions.

And movethefuckalong.com.

peace...

I'm of the idealogy that if you're a Fudgepacker, then its probably better if you don't procreate, just as much as any other genetic monstrousity.

I know......I know.....:doubt:wild, crazy idea to believe that Heterosexuals should have children.

I'm of the idealogy that if you're a Fudgepacker, then its probably better if you don't procreate, just as much as any other genetic monstrousity.

I know......I know.....:doubt:wild, crazy idea to believe that Heterosexuals should have children.

Hmmm, and yet it is all these straight folks that keep having the gay kids.

The evidence that I found from the AACAP shows that children of queer parents suffer more from bullying. My point isn't that Queers have Queer children, but that they become colateral damage in a Queer "War of Acceptance."

Queers want children more because they want to appear "normal" rather than to BE normal. As long as it gives them a sence that their deviance is natural, then the welfare of the child be damned.

The evidence that I found from the AACAP shows that children of queer parents suffer more from bullying. My point isn't that Queers have Queer children, but that they become colateral damage in a Queer "War of Acceptance."

Queers want children more because they want to appear "normal" rather than to BE normal. As long as it gives them a sence that their deviance is natural, then the welfare of the child be damned.

So you have declared yourself the spokesman for gays and lesbians? You know why they have children? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you couldn't be more wrong...

So you have declared yourself the spokesman for gays and lesbians? You know why they have children? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you couldn't be more wrong...

Its not rocket science:

A. Children of Queers suffer more bullying
B. Queers know this BEFORE they "have" kids
C. They "have" kids despite (A)

QED

1.) Because they were in a Heterosexual Relationship before.

2.) For the same Reason's Politicians bring their Children to Fundraisers.

3.) To Appear like a Normal Coupling of the Species.

peace...

Are you a queer with children?
Are you straight with children?
How many gays do you know well that have children?

Its not rocket science:

QED

Under your theory dwarfs should not have kids.
Give it up Samson. The hole you are digging is over your head and growing.

Its not rocket science:

QED

Queers, Dwarfs, and Downs Syndrome.....all cases genetic defectives.

How can you not agree? You like perpetuating the suffering of their offspring?

Yeah, I guess that doesn't matter as long as you gain a 5% margin in social acceptance.

Its not rocket science:

QED

Queers, Dwarfs, and Downs Syndrome.....all cases genetic defectives.

How can you not agree? You like perpetuating the suffering of their offspring?

Yeah, I guess that doesn't matter as long as you gain a 5% margin in social acceptance.

Being homosexual is not defective. Dwarfism and Downs Sybndrome is.
What genetic health problems do homosexuals have at birth like dwarfism and Downs Syndrome?
None.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Imagine that.
You do not know anything about children or raising them as you have NONE.

If homosexuality is genetic as gays claim.

Then homosexuals are genetically defective.

Because the homo gene would lead to extinction.

Since homo's generally don't reproduce.

Forum List

Back