🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

motivator4277439.jpg

Keeping students ignorant is never the answer.
So how is knowing that Whitman was a fudge packer going to make students more intelligent??? :doubt:

I was referring to sex education, not curriculum that includes famous gays and lesbians.

A responsible sex education course should include ALL sex. It is the only way to protect students against pregnancy and STDs.

That is a parent's job... not one usurped by government..

You and big mommy government are not responsible for the protection of my children.. I am, motherfucker

So how is knowing that Whitman was a fudge packer going to make students more intelligent??? :doubt:

I was referring to sex education, not curriculum that includes famous gays and lesbians.

A responsible sex education course should include ALL sex. It is the only way to protect students against pregnancy and STDs.

No, sex education should teach the biology of sex and reproduction. Period. All the rest, including who you have sex with, is the parent's job.

You and big mommy government are not responsible for the protection of my children.. I am, motherfucker

Well, you suck at it. Parents aren't doing their jobs in regards to sex education. How many studies do you need that show a good sex education curriculum in schools reduces unwanted pregnancies and STDs?

Well, you suck at it. Parents aren't doing their jobs in regards to sex education. How many studies do you need that show a good sex education curriculum in schools reduces unwanted pregnancies and STDs?

Pardon me asshole??? You don't know shit about what I teach my kids about sex, risks of sex, etc... so you can stick a spiked mace up your ass... go kill yourself, you waste of oxygen

I don't care if a parent is not good at talking about something.. .it does not make it the job of the school or the government...

Exactly how is teaching about fudge packing going to reduce pregnancies?

Unless you are trying to indoctrinate the kids into the homo lifestyle as a way to reduce teen pregnancy.

Exactly how is teaching about fudge packing going to reduce pregnancies?

Unless you are trying to indoctrinate the kids into the homo lifestyle as a way to reduce teen pregnancy.

:eusa_eh:

I think you answered your own question.

But I would add that teaching beastiality as a socially acceptable deviant behaviour would have the same result.

Pardon me asshole??? You don't know shit about what I teach my kids about sex, risks of sex, etc... so you can stick a spiked mace up your ass... go kill yourself, you waste of oxygen

I don't care if a parent is not good at talking about something.. .it does not make it the job of the school or the government...

Bingo.

It's pure irony that homos are always worried and concerned about our children and what we teach them.

As most do not have children.

But they insist kids be taught all about gay sex and lifestyle.

And then claim they are not indoctrinating them as candidates as future members of the gay community.

Make no mistake; the gay agenda is about recruiting children into the homo lifestyle. :evil:

Bingo.

Probably why there's no mention of education in the US Constitution: Being a nanny never was the intended role of government in the USA.

You know what you overly fragrant stool sample? If you're teaching them fear like what you are expressing here, no fucking wonder kids are being bullied until they suicide out, or being beaten within inches of their lives.

Yeah.......keep preaching that hate routine, I'd be willing to bet that you and the Westboro Baptist Church have a lot in common.

Go fuck yourself Diamond Dave, you're an idiot of the first water.

You know what you overly fragrant stool sample? If you're teaching them fear like what you are expressing here, no fucking wonder kids are being bullied until they suicide out, or being beaten within inches of their lives.

Yeah.......keep preaching that hate routine, I'd be willing to bet that you and the Westboro Baptist Church have a lot in common.

Teaching them fear?? Hardly... teaching them the truth about sex, STD's, sexual predators, peer pressure, etc... but again, it is MY responsibility.. not some responsibility usurped from me by government thru the public school system

Fuck off ABS... I'm usually indifferent from you in a lot of the discussions on here... in this case you're flat out wrong and came in to defend someone who personally attacked the parenting of my children

Teaching them fear?? Hardly... teaching them the truth about sex, STD's, sexual predators, peer pressure, etc... but again, it is MY responsibility.. not some responsibility usurped from me by government thru the public school system

Fuck off ABS... I'm usually indifferent from you in a lot of the discussions on here... in this case you're flat out wrong and came in to defend someone who personally attacked the parenting of my children

Your parenting sucks ass if you are teaching them that homosexuals are "deviants" as well as need to be feared.

You know........in Uganda they've dehumanized gays to the point where they're getting killed regularly.

Hitler dehumanized the Jews, which is why it was so easy for the Nazis to kill all those Jews.

What's your solution? Lock away all the gays in a concentration camp and "regulate homosexuality" like that one GOP idiot?

No. If you teach hate and fear to your kids, your parenting skills SUCK!

Your parenting sucks ass if you are teaching them that homosexuals are "deviants" as well as need to be feared.

You know........in Uganda they've dehumanized gays to the point where they're getting killed regularly.

Hitler dehumanized the Jews, which is why it was so easy for the Nazis to kill all those Jews.

What's your solution? Lock away all the gays in a concentration camp and "regulate homosexuality" like that one GOP idiot?

No. If you teach hate and fear to your kids, your parenting skills SUCK!

Another person placing in words that were not uttered by me at all... typical tactic of someone who knows the argument is already lost for them

epic fail, ABS... I usually have more respect for you than that

Abstinence Only vs.
Comprehensive Sex Education

If you don't want your child to learn from educators about comprehensive sex education (that should be taught in schools), opt out of the sex education classes. It's really that simple, but don't hamstring schools because you think you can do it better.

If you don't want your child to learn from educators about comprehensive sex education (that should be taught in schools), opt out of the sex education classes. It's really that simple, but don't hamstring schools because you think you can do it better.

Homos don't usually have children.

But they sure want to tell you how to raise your children. :evil:

Last edited:

Homos don't usually have children.

But they sure want to tell you how to raise your children. :evil:

Hey Sunnidiot........wanna retract that statement?

Many gay females (lesbians) use in vitro fertilization to have kids. Others (like a friend of mine) decide that they're happier being with women rather than men, and they have kids from that previous relationship.

Others (like gay males) get together and decide that they want to raise a family, so, they go and adopt or provide foster care for kids that wouldn't otherwise get to have a family.

Why do you hate kids? I ask that because of your obvious bias against gays having families. Remember.........adoption and foster care provide opportunities that most orphans wouldn't have otherwise.

Abstinence Only vs.
Comprehensive Sex Education

UCSF... LMAO... what next?... having a doctor in NAMBLA prop up their values?

Again.. this does not take away the FACT that this is not the responsibility of government, you dead animal fucker... these are my children, you ignorant fucker.. not the state's children.. not society's children...

'
Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

The REAL social issue in this country is unemployment at 10% with another 25% of this country considered UNDERunemployed--and millions still looking down the barrel at losing their homes and everything they have worked for their entire lives.

And--the liberals on this board--have got their panties--all tied up in a wad over a gaf that Ken Buck stated. Well--I ask you--who chooses to be an alcoholic?

Democrats--Like Michael Bennet our selected democrat senator from COLORADO has ignored thousand of e-mails-- letters and phone calls from his Colorado constituents--and has instead decided to vote with Pelosi--Reid--Obama 98% of the time--in these massive spending bills without reading a single one of them. Michael Bennet has signed off on 3 TRILLION dolllars in the last 20 months--more than DOUBLE the cost of the Iraq/Afganistan wars COMBINED-and all without reading one of them--and or listening to the majority wishes of this state.

And this is Michael Bennet's F-U to the state of Colorado--the majority constituents he was supposedly installed to represent.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs2oeAcG1E[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm not saying it HAS to be mentioned, but why does it have to be excluded from curriculum? If curriculum mentions Alexander's wives why can it not also mention his longtime lover? Why intentionally exclude this information?

Like I said, I was casting about in the dark for what "curriculum" folks are adverse to when discussing gays and lesbians. It still hasn't been defined...

Actually - in Whitman's case there is no reason to mention his sexuality BUT in Alexander's case there IS a good reason as it affects his heirs and as a matter of fact it IS taught in history class that Alexander was gay. So the entire argument is moot because sexuality is taught when pertinent. Other than that, no, gay sexuality should not be brought into the classroom. If a child has questions that s/he would like to ask I see no issue with answering them but the subject should not be a point that is taught as a normal section of sexual education class.
It is not keeping the students ignorant. It is keeping socal agendas and minority special interests out of the schools. You have a right to be gay and with any partner you choose, you do not have a right to demand that lifestyle or choice be expressed through education simply because it exists. I say again, should they cover swingers? How about bestiality? Do we need to cover the dangers and details of Dendrophilia? Should the lifestyles of Exhibitionism and Sadomasochism be covered in a comprehensive sexual education class? No, none of these are proper educational subjects and none should be in the classroom. Sexual education class needs to focus on the reproductive process, impact of pregnancy, dangers of STD's and the preventative measures that you can take to avoid these things. The mechanics and lifestyles that a very small portion of the population have are not the subject matter here. I already listed at least three ways that a prospective student could be educated on gay and lesbian issues and those will suffice to educate those that need it.

And yet that does not support the need for any education that is specific to gay and lesbian sex. The risks are the same (except no one is going to get pregnant) and the counter measures are identical. A sex education class is necessary, special interest education is not.

Forum List

Back