🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

A child that has been parented to fear homosexuals grows up and finds out that their parents lied to them.
There are a few exceptions to that as a small % of choldren grow up to be stupid.

.................A homosexual can choose not to have sex, so can you or I

They don't have a choice of who they fall in love with. Nor should they have to

If that were true the proportion of fags among various races/ethnic groups would remain constant over the generations and such appears to not be the case. Just like many other sorts of deviant pesonalities fags are the product of a childhood gone terribly wrong coupled with a diseased culture which further encourages and ingrains the initial deviancy.

If you don't want your child to learn from educators about comprehensive sex education (that should be taught in schools), opt out of the sex education classes. It's really that simple, but don't hamstring schools because you think you can do it better.

Homos don't usually have children.

But they sure want to tell you how to raise your children. :evil:
According to the last census there were over one million children being raised in gay and lesbian households. The current census, when the results are released, are likely to show a sharp increase in that number. I, a "homo" have carried to term five children, two of my own and three for a gay male couple. We "homos" do have children.

Not to mention the fact that we were children...gay children...in schools.

If you don't want your child to participate in the school sex education program, opt out. The simple fact is that many, if not most, parents don't adequately educate children on how to prevent STDs and pregnancies. They don't educate their children on the proper use of condoms and birth control. From The Guttmacher Report on Public Policy:

Knowledge Gap
Many young men do not receive sexuality education before they have sexual intercourse for the first time.
gr040901f4.gif

Sex Education: Politicians, Parents, Teachers and Teens

Last edited:
Many gay females (lesbians) use in vitro fertilization to have kids. Others (like a friend of mine) decide that they're happier being with women rather than men, and they have kids from that previous relationship.

Others (like gay males) get together and decide that they want to raise a family, so, they go and adopt or provide foster care for kids that wouldn't otherwise get to have a family.

1) adoption/foster care by homos should be utterly illegal

2) a woman who betrays a marriage to go lezbo should have her parental rights severed.

3) in vitro fertilization by lezboes should be legally forbidden.

Harming/ruining children so that these deviants can boost their self-esteem is an incredible evil.

Many gay females (lesbians) use in vitro fertilization to have kids. Others (like a friend of mine) decide that they're happier being with women rather than men, and they have kids from that previous relationship.

Others (like gay males) get together and decide that they want to raise a family, so, they go and adopt or provide foster care for kids that wouldn't otherwise get to have a family.

1) adoption/foster care by homos should be utterly illegal

2) a woman who betrays a marriage to go lezbo should have her parental rights severed.

3) in vitro fertilization by lezboes should be legally forbidden.

Harming/ruining children so that these deviants can boost their self-esteem is an incredible evil.

Golly, in my humble opinion, an idiot like you should have been sterilized at birth :rolleyes:

So that is what children are to you, a boost to your self esteem? I hope you haven't procreated.

If that were true the proportion of fags among various races/ethnic groups would remain constant over the generations and such appears to not be the case. Just like many other sorts of deviant pesonalities fags are the product of a childhood gone terribly wrong coupled with a diseased culture which further encourages and ingrains the initial deviancy.

LOL, a statistician of sexual orientation.
Where do you get your facts Moe? My tax attorney is gay and is a local here. Grew up very well and from a great family.

My tax attorney is gay and is a local here. Grew up very well and from a great family.
Sorry to hear that about him.

How embarrassing for his family. And no grandchildren for them.

I am sure they must be heart broken to know that they raised a pervert. :(

LOL, a statistician of sexual orientation.
Where do you get your facts Moe? My tax attorney is gay and is a local here. Grew up very well and from a great family.
I, too, had a perfectly normal childhood...as did most of my gay friends. I did have one friend whose grandfather molested her, but she says she knew she was gay before he started diddling her. She has three sisters that he never touched. We have speculated that he targeted her because she WAS different.

If you don't want your child to learn from educators about comprehensive sex education (that should be taught in schools), opt out of the sex education classes. It's really that simple, but don't hamstring schools because you think you can do it better.

Hey Sunnidiot........wanna retract that statement?

Why do you hate kids? I ask that because of your obvious bias against gays having families. Remember.........adoption and foster care provide opportunities that most orphans wouldn't have otherwise.

Actually the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry says

Millions of children in the United States have lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (LGBT) parents. Some LGBT parents conceived their children in heterosexual marriages or relationships. An increasing number of LGBT parents have conceived children and/or raised them from birth, either as single parents or in ongoing committed relationships. This can occur through adoption, alternative insemination, surrogate or foster parenting. A small number of states currently have laws supportive of LGBT couple adoption.

The article goes on to describe these children as no different from those of heterosexual parents, with only one, obvious exception: They suffer from more bullying because their parents are queer.

You'd think that queer parents would be very well aware of the handicap they'd be giving their offspring, and would therefore be reluctant to conceive. This would INCREASE rather than decrease their agenda of being acceptably deviant, and rather than spare the child, they'll rather he or she suffer for them.

My tax attorney is gay and is a local here. Grew up very well and from a great family.

Someone that stands up to presecution from the likes of you, works hard, is proud of who he is, studies hard, achieves their goal graduating from Emory University law school with honors, donates his time and $ to his community as a volunteer, pays taxes and is a solid citizen was raised a pervert according to you.
Religion DOES NOT MATTER in the real world. You and yours have proved time and time again that your beliefs and the actions associated with them cause most of the problems society has.
I would bet good $$ that some where, some time and some place in your life a gay man worked harder than you and achieved more and you were mad about it.
Envy is a bad thing.
Work harder next time Clyde and quit calling others that out hustle you names.

Why do you hate kids? I ask that because of your obvious bias against gays having families. Remember.........adoption and foster care provide opportunities that most orphans wouldn't have otherwise.

Millions of children in the United States have lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender (LGBT) parents. Some LGBT parents conceived their children in heterosexual marriages or relationships. An increasing number of LGBT parents have conceived children and/or raised them from birth, either as single parents or in ongoing committed relationships. This can occur through adoption, alternative insemination, surrogate or foster parenting. A small number of states currently have laws supportive of LGBT couple adoption.

The article goes on to describe these children as no different from those of heterosexual parents, with only one, obvious exception: They suffer from more bullying because their parents are queer.

You'd think that queer parents would be very well aware of the handicap they'd be giving their offspring, and would therefore be reluctant to conceive. This would INCREASE rather than decrease their agenda of being acceptably deviant, and rather than spare the child, they'll rather he or she suffer for them.

Under your theory blacks should have been celibate before the 60s.

Several years ago at a place I worked at.

There were two dykes who lived together in a queer committed relationship.

A co worker named Steve directly worked with one of the dykes for two or three years.

Somehow Steve talked her into secretly going a date with him.

Next thing we all knew. The two dykes had a bitter break up and she moved in with Steve.

About a year latter him and the former lesbian got married and they had a baby.

From that day on, Steves nickname was "Lez-buster"

Everyone called him that even to his face. I think it made him feel like a stud.

This incident just proved to me.

That all lesbians need is the right man to take them to bed and turn them into a real woman.

Last edited:

Under your theory blacks should have been celibate before the 60s.

When was Being black was considered deviant behaviour?

No.

Queers like to equate their own deviant behaviour to the amount of pigment others happen to be born with and have no way of hiding. If they can link their whinging to a real concern like racial prejudice, it might give them some credability among the mentally inferiour.

It's pure irony that homos are always worried and concerned about our children and what we teach them.

As most do not have children.

But they insist kids be taught all about gay sex and lifestyle.

And then claim they are not indoctrinating them as candidates as future members of the gay community.

Make no mistake; the gay agenda is about recruiting children into the homo lifestyle. :evil:

How is teaching someone what something is, indoctrinating them?

Someone that stands up to presecution from the likes of you, works hard, is proud of who he is, studies hard, achieves their goal graduating from Emory University law school with honors, donates his time and $ to his community as a volunteer, pays taxes and is a solid citizen was raised a pervert according to you.
Religion DOES NOT MATTER in the real world. You and yours have proved time and time again that your beliefs and the actions associated with them cause most of the problems society has.
I would bet good $$ that some where, some time and some place in your life a gay man worked harder than you and achieved more and you were mad about it.
Envy is a bad thing.
Work harder next time Clyde and quit calling others that out hustle you names.

Look, the guy could have 3 PhD's

Speak 7 languages

Gives a million dollars a year to charity.

Was honored by the mayor and given the key to the city.

Be the President of a University.

Etc., etc., etc................

But he will still be a sick, disease ridden, nasty queer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back