🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Under your theory dwarfs should not have kids.
Give it up Samson. The hole you are digging is over your head and growing.

Queers, Dwarfs, and Downs Syndrome.....all cases genetic defectives.

How can you not agree? You like perpetuating the suffering of their offspring?

Yeah, I guess that doesn't matter as long as you gain a 5% margin in social acceptance.

Being homosexual is not defective. Dwarfism and Downs Sybndrome is.
What genetic health problems do homosexuals have at birth like dwarfism and Downs Syndrome?
None.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Imagine that.
You do not know anything about children or raising them as you have NONE.

So you're saying Queers are not genetically different than normal humans?

:eusa_hand:

Sorry, but apparently you haven't any clue as to what you're talking about.

Hmmm, and yet it is all these straight folks that keep having the gay kids.

The evidence that I found from the AACAP shows that children of queer parents suffer more from bullying. My point isn't that Queers have Queer children, but that they become colateral damage in a Queer "War of Acceptance."

Queers want children more because they want to appear "normal" rather than to BE normal. As long as it gives them a sence that their deviance is natural, then the welfare of the child be damned.

Are you a queer with children?
Are you straight with children?
How many gays do you know well that have children?

Homosexuals are Incapable of Reproducing if they are True to their Deviancy...

Having said that, someone's Chosen Sexual Deviation should NEVER be a Burden on a Child...

Only the MOST Selfish of our Species would Expose an Innoncent Child that way.

:)

peace...

Yeah, I guess that doesn't matter as long as you gain a 5% margin in social acceptance.

Being homosexual is not defective. Dwarfism and Downs Sybndrome is.
What genetic health problems do homosexuals have at birth like dwarfism and Downs Syndrome?
None.
You didn't answer any of my questions. Imagine that.
You do not know anything about children or raising them as you have NONE.

So you're saying Queers are not genetically different than normal humans?

Sorry, but apparently you haven't any clue as to what you're talking about.

That is not what you claimed. YOU claimed "queers are genetic defectives".
YOU claimed that and now can not back it up.
Being genetically different and genetically defective are two different things.
Man up and admit when you are wrong. Quit making it up as you go.
You don't have any kids and know nothing on raising them.

Last edited:
I'm of the idealogy that if you're a Fudgepacker, then its probably better if you don't procreate, just as much as any other genetic monstrousity.

I know......I know.....:doubt:wild, crazy idea to believe that Heterosexuals should have children.

The evidence that I found from the AACAP shows that children of queer parents suffer more from bullying. My point isn't that Queers have Queer children, but that they become colateral damage in a Queer "War of Acceptance."

Queers want children more because they want to appear "normal" rather than to BE normal. As long as it gives them a sence that their deviance is natural, then the welfare of the child be damned.

Yo fucktard named Sampson (yeah.....you're a fucked up retard)........did you ever think that the reason gay couples have children either via adoption or in vitro fertilization (by the way, do you think that a lesbian couple should be banned from in vitro?), is not because of anything other than to have something to love and raise.

Same reason heteros have kids incidentally, but gays actually have to go through a whole lot of hoops.

Lot different than just a broken rubber in the backseat of their parent's car.

What does that mean? I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the children of gay couples are wanted MORE than the children of straight couples.

Go fuck yourself Sampson, you're a bigot who SHOULDN'T procreate. The world doesn't need any more bigoted hatred.

Yo fucktard named Sampson (yeah.....you're a fucked up retard)........did you ever think that the reason gay couples have children either via adoption or in vitro fertilization (by the way, do you think that a lesbian couple should be banned from in vitro?), is not because of anything other than to have something to love and raise.

Same reason heteros have kids incidentally, but gays actually have to go through a whole lot of hoops.

Lot different than just a broken rubber in the backseat of their parent's car.

What does that mean? I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that the children of gay couples are wanted MORE than the children of straight couples.

Go fuck yourself Sampson, you're a bigot who SHOULDN'T procreate. The world doesn't need any more bigoted hatred.

We'll you certainly impress as one who would be an expert in Bigoted Hatred.

Poor, Poor, Queers: have to go through all sorts of "hoops" because they are deviants, unable to have a normal sexual relationship that could easily result in children you claim they're so very, very devoted to having.

What incredibly absurd, twisted notions of logic you have.

So you have declared yourself the spokesman for gays and lesbians? You know why they have children? I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you couldn't be more wrong...

Its not rocket science:

A. Children of Queers suffer more bullying
B. Queers know this BEFORE they "have" kids
C. They "have" kids despite (A)

QED

Dawg, basically it boils down to that they think gays shouldn't have children because the offspring of bigoted assholes might pick on them. Yeah, that's it, let the bigoted bullies win!

Its not rocket science:

QED

Dawg, basically it boils down to that they think gays shouldn't have children because the offspring of bigoted assholes might pick on them. Yeah, that's it, let the bigoted bullies win!

And Damn the welfare of the kids.

I think you've finally got it.

Kids of Queers are just collateral damage, sacrificed to "win."

Not really an unexpected posture for a group committed to behaviour specifically contrary to producing children.

Its not rocket science:

QED

Like Libertarians?

Like Libertarians?

Do they have kids?

Having said that, someone's Chosen Sexual Deviation should NEVER be a Burden on a Child...

peace...
Haven't caught up with science have you? I managed to procreate five times without once betraying my "deviancy" :rolleyes:

I think if you asked my children, they wouldn't feel "burdened" by our sexual orientation. They are very well adjusted and happy children that want for little, certainly not love and attention. If you asked them, they could tell you about a lot of their friends that ARE burdened though...with divorce.

True story; we were watching Modern Family the other night and one of the characters comments: "leave it to the gays to raise the only underachieving Asian child on the block" to which my eight year old daughter commented; "my parents are gay and they are doing a great job"...Outta the mouths of babes I tell ya.

Apparently you also missed Study: Children of Lesbians May Do Better Than Their Peers (of course, that's science too...something you are obviously not familiar with)

Well this is all you need to know about Buck's opponent democrat encumbant Michael Bennet.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs2oeAcG1E[/ame]

So you have to ask yourself--which is worse--a candidate that made a "gaff" in his explanation over homosexuality--or a senator that has continually voted against the MAJORITY wishes of his state.

peace...
Haven't caught up with science have you? I managed to procreate five times without once betraying my "deviancy" :rolleyes:

I think if you asked my children, they wouldn't feel "burdened" by our sexual orientation. They are very well adjusted and happy children that want for little, certainly not love and attention. If you asked them, they could tell you about a lot of their friends that ARE burdened though...with divorce.

True story; we were watching Modern Family the other night and one of the characters comments: "leave it to the gays to raise the only underachieving Asian child on the block" to which my eight year old daughter commented; "my parents are gay and they are doing a great job"...Outta the mouths of babes I tell ya.

Apparently you also missed Study: Children of Lesbians May Do Better Than Their Peers (of course, that's science too...something you are obviously not familiar with)
Allowing any child to be raised in a sodomite home is the worst form of child abuse there is.

The kids will be scared for life and will most likely become social deviants also.

Last edited:

peace...

Apparently, your an exception to the study by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychology that I cited earlier.

Bravo. I hope it made you feel less unnatural.

But it doesn't change the results of the study that show that Children of Queers are bullied more by their peers.

peace...

So the burden of divorce is worst than saying your parents are gay in your opinion? Is this how you justify this to your kids?

Your choice is yours, and my choice is mine, what you and most glbt miss is a simple one, I don't care what you do in your private life, I really don't, I respect that part completely, it's when you tell me I have to or need to accept your choice, that's the entire problem and really it is the only one for most heterosexuals.....

peace...

Apparently, your an exception to the study by the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychology that I cited earlier.

Bravo. I hope it made you feel less unnatural.

But it doesn't change the results of the study that show that Children of Queers are bullied more by their peers.

All your studies show is that bigoted, homophobic assholes raise bigoted, homophobic asshole children. No surprise there. Heck, interracial marriage didn't enjoy majority support until the 1990s. Bigots hang on to their bigotry as long as they can. If assholes didn't use language like "unnatural" and "queerness", their asshole children wouldn't pick on the gay kids or the children of gays.

Being gay does not suddenly make the desire to have children go away. It has nothing to do with "naturalness" or what you perceive as "unnaturalness" (which is a ludicrous statement considering the frequency with which homosexuality is found in nature). It is human nature to want to have children and that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

peace...

So the burden of divorce is worst than saying your parents are gay in your opinion? Is this how you justify this to your kids?
Duh. Even a homophobic bigot can figure that one out. Divorce is much harder on children than having to parents that love them, planned for them and are doing everything they can to raise intelligent, tolerant, contributing members of society.

Your choice is yours, and my choice is mine, what you and most glbt miss is a simple one, I don't care what you do in your private life, I really don't, I respect that part completely, it's when you tell me I have to or need to accept your choice, that's the entire problem and really it is the only one for most heterosexuals.....
Great! Your "acceptance" is neither desired nor required. We'd love for ya'll to just leave us alone and stop trying to legislate against us. We'll take the equal, fundamental right to legal civil marriage as well as the privilege of serving under the same exact rules and regulations that heterosexuals serve under and you never have to think about us ever again or you can sit in your easy chair and hate us to your heart's content. Your CHOICE.

Last edited:
It is human nature to want to have children and that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Right.

Human nature.

Thanks for the little lecture, but I'll rely on sources that actually behave like natural humans to let me know what is "human nature."

It is human nature to want to have children and that has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Right.

Human nature.

Thanks for the little lecture, but I'll rely on sources that actually behave like natural humans to let me know what is "human nature."
You are seriously another one of those "Poe's Law" fellows. Your views are so extreme, so rooted in unreasoning bigotry that it is difficult to tell if you are real or Landover Baptist Church.

How exactly does a "natural human" behave? They don't fly or wear clothes? Seriously dude, were you born in the century before last?

Duh. Even a homophobic bigot can figure that one out. Divorce is much harder on children than having to parents that love them, planned for them and are doing everything they can to raise intelligent, tolerant, contributing members of society.

Great! Your "acceptance" is neither desired nor required. We'd love for ya'll to just leave us alone and stop trying to legislate against us. We'll take the equal, fundamental right to legal civil marriage as well as the privilege of serving under the same exact rules and regulations that heterosexuals serve under and you never have to think about us ever again or you can sit in your easy chair and hate us to your heart's content. Your CHOICE.
I am so glad there are no homo parents in our school or neighborhood.

If there was, I would never let my children play with the homo's kids.

Or let them come over to my house.

I teach my kids about how sick and nasty homos and their lifestyle is.

So it would be hypocritical to let them hang around the homo's children.

Yes, you do justify your choice don't you, neither is a good one for children, hopefully you're kids don't suffer.....

How do you get that I hate you from my comment, have you become so callous you're unable to discuss this? Where did I condemn you? Or do your own words condemn you?

Forum List

Back