🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Ample proof that points to a genetic predisposition has been posted on this thread...a couple of times. You and the other homophobes completely ignore it so you can continue with your stance of "gays choose so I can continue to discriminate against them".

I know you want to continue to justify your bigotry in any way possible, but you are fighting a losing battle...against science.

Do you have ANY evidence that being gay is a "choice"? Did you choose? Are you equally attracted to both men and women, but chose only one sex to lavish your attention on?

No.. it has not... your opinion pieces, unverified findings, and uncorroborated findings do not constitute verified and truthful proof... the fact is there is no scientifically proven gay gene....

No, they are peer reviewed studies published in reputable scientific journals. Something you would, obviously, know nothing about since you seem to get most of your "facts" from Narth (a discredited organization I might add).

Nobody has made the claim that there is a "gay gene".

When did you choose Dave? Do you find yourself equally attracted to both men and women? You get a stiffie from watching men's wrestling do you?

WRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

They are individual findings that have not been reproduced or deemed as factual by the scientific community... if it WERE scientifically proven, you and your little homosexual friends would have had it ALL OVER the mainstream media and all in the court system.... the fact is that you have a couple of scientists stating something, posting incomplete findings into some scattered press outlets...

As stated... it is either natural (genetic), learned behavior/psychopathology, or choice... as a choice so be it, I don't give a shit... but a choice does not gain you preferential treatment, hence why your community does not support this.... and as a genetic abnormality or deviant pathology, as in other such things, CURES ARE SOUGHT... but funny that such a thing is not embraced if homosexuality is indeed PROVEN To be either one of these things... why??? because of your agenda.. plain and simple

Homosexuals are Incapable of Reproducing if they are True to their Deviancy...

Having said that, someone's Chosen Sexual Deviation should NEVER be a Burden on a Child...

Only the MOST Selfish of our Species would Expose an Innoncent Child that way.

:)

peace...
Haven't caught up with science have you? I managed to procreate five times without once betraying my "deviancy" :rolleyes:

You and someone of the same Sex have NEVER Procreated... Fact.

It has NEVER happened in the History of our Species.

Thanks for callin'!

peace...
No, but we practice really, really hard. :lol:

Still, I procreated...and am now co-parenting our two children with my partner of 15 years (who I also legally married two years ago this Halloween). As to the procreation part, it was still a 100% "gay union" since we used the baby juice of a gay man to do it. We even had SEX (my partner and I) right before to "aid" in the conception. Worked great too. Pregnant first time both times.

Oh, and just 'cause it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't...

Egg splicing, the future of IVF?

Last edited:
No.. it has not... your opinion pieces, unverified findings, and uncorroborated findings do not constitute verified and truthful proof... the fact is there is no scientifically proven gay gene....

No, they are peer reviewed studies published in reputable scientific journals. Something you would, obviously, know nothing about since you seem to get most of your "facts" from Narth (a discredited organization I might add).

When did you choose Dave? Do you find yourself equally attracted to both men and women? You get a stiffie from watching men's wrestling do you?

WRONG

They are individual findings that have not been reproduced or deemed as factual by the scientific community... if it WERE scientifically proven, you and your little homosexual friends would have had it ALL OVER the mainstream media and all in the court system.... the fact is that you have a couple of scientists stating something, posting incomplete findings into some scattered press outlets...

As stated... it is either natural (genetic), learned behavior/psychopathology, or choice... as a choice so be it, I don't give a shit... but a choice does not gain you preferential treatment, hence why your community does not support this.... and as a genetic abnormality or deviant pathology, as in other such things, CURES ARE SOUGHT... but funny that such a thing is not embraced if homosexuality is indeed PROVEN To be either one of these things... why??? because of your agenda.. plain and simple

What "preferential treatment", equality? Sorry, but that isn't preferential, that would be the same treatment.

Whether it is "chosen" behavior or not is truly irrelevant as to whether or not gays and lesbians should get equal, civil rights. Religion IS a choice and yet if we were to say that Catholics could not get legally married, that would be blatant discrimination would it not? They would still be perfectly free to practice their religion or get married in their church, but would not be able to enjoy the rights, benefits and privileges associated with legal, civil marriage. That pass the smell test for you?

So when did you choose Dave? Does the sight of a sweaty naked man still turn you on?

The kids are all right...

Um, right....that's why they need therapy

That's why

Erin Hamilton has a private practice, and is involved in the community through her work at Jesus MCC where she provides a support group to Children of GLBT parents and also offers a support group through her practice called the SUN group

Yep, sounds like those Children of GLBT parents are adjusting perfectly to their parent's deviant, but genetically based, behaviour.

Why would Children Adopted or Half-Adopted by Homosexuals need a "Support Group"?...

Sounds like something that Children of Alcoholic Parents do... :eusa_shhh:

peace...

Yes, that's my point: The psychological pressures children of queers are exposed to require professional care.

Queers KNOW this BEFORE they have children, yet, they have children anyway: Why?

Ironically, because they believe it is NATURAL to want children, but it is UNNATURAL to have a normal sexual relationship!!!:cuckoo:

Um, right....that's why they need therapy

That's why

Yep, sounds like those Children of GLBT parents are adjusting perfectly to their parent's deviant, but genetically based, behaviour.

Why would Children Adopted or Half-Adopted by Homosexuals need a "Support Group"?...

peace...

Yes, that's my point: The psychological pressures children of queers are exposed to require professional care.

Queers KNOW this BEFORE they have children, yet, they have children anyway: Why?

Ironically, because they believe it is NATURAL to want children, but it is UNNATURAL to have a normal sexual relationship!!!:cuckoo:

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Researchers Say Children Who Grow Up in Households With Gay Parents Have Normal Self-Esteem

"The vast consensus of all the studies shows that children of same-sex parents do as well as children whose parents are heterosexual in every way," she tells WebMD. "In some ways children of same-sex parents actually may have advantages over other family structures." [...]

Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

American Academy of Pediatrics statement:
A growing body of scientific literature demonstrates that children who grow up with 1 or 2 gay and/or lesbian parents fare as well in emotional, cognitive, social, and sexual functioning as do children whose parents are heterosexual. Children’s optimal development seems to be influenced more by the nature of the relationships and interactions within the family unit than by the particular structural form it takes.
Technical Report: Coparent or Second-Parent Adoption by Same-Sex Parents

It's not the gays that should stop having children, but the bigoted homophobes...

WRONG

Dave I'm going to appeal to what I had previously thought was some common sense on your part. You know you and I agree on lot of things; following the constitution, the economy, small government. etc. But your views on homosexuality are an example of what the right wing politicians need to drop from their agenda if they want to get a foothold of control in congress. It's a losing battle and it's a morally wrong battle.

I get your point that people should not have the right to assign themselves as certain things for the purpose of gaining preferential treatment from the government, and I agree, but that is a separate issue. It's makes more sense to tackle that problem from the persepctive why government needs to make those distinctions in the first place. Look at it another way. I'm not gay, you're not gay, but there would be financial benefits to you and I being recognized as married by the government. Has nothing to do with love or romance, it's just a mutually beneficial business arrangment. So, since government really can't prove two people love each other, to me the solution would be get government out of it. For tax purposes everyone should be treated as an individual which I think you agree with.

But as to actually being gay being a choice. I appeal to what I percieved to be some common sense in you. Common sense says it's not a choice. Proof? I ask you the same question I asked the two bigots on here. Could you choose to FEEL attracted to a man?

Last edited:
So when did you choose Dave? Does the sight of a sweaty naked man still turn you on?

Is the eventual catty cheap-shot that queers invitably resort part of their genetic deviance?

I'm not the one insisting it is a choice, you are. When did you choose Dave?

Wrong, again: I'm not insisting anything. I thought you preferred the theory that your queerness has genetic causes, and I'll be happy to conceed this as a truth. If you cannot help the urge to rugmunch, that's ok with me. I'm not gonna keep you out of jobs, restaurants, public schools, government positions (including the armed service). But I'm also going to make it very clear to my kids that you are a deviant, and that your behaviour is based on your scrambled genetics.

Ironically all queers believe that they can insult heterosexuals by insinuating they may be queer? Why not insinuate we're albino dwarves, with the same absurd effect?

Is the eventual catty cheap-shot that queers invitably resort part of their genetic deviance?

Being a heterosexual is not a choice.

It is biologically normal and natural to be heterosexual. So no choice has to be made.

To be a homosexual or any other social deviant is 100% a choice. (rapists, child molesters, etc.)

Wrong, again: I'm not insisting anything. I thought you preferred the theory that your queerness has genetic causes, and I'll be happy to conceed this as a truth. If you cannot help the urge to rugmunch, that's ok with me. I'm not gonna keep you out of jobs, restaurants, public schools, government positions (including the armed service). But I'm also going to make it very clear to my kids that you are a deviant, and that your behaviour is based on your scrambled genetics.

Ironically all queers believe that they can insult heterosexuals by insinuating they may be queer? Why not insinuate we're albino dwarves, with the same absurd effect?

My most sincere apologies. I was confusing you with DiamondDave. So sorry. Same question still applies to him.

You are, of course, free to teach whatever hatred and homophobia you deem necessary to your children. (But don't be surprised when your kid gets suspended or expelled for beating up the gay kid) I will teach my children, as most Americans are teaching their children now, that being gay is just something some people are, like being left handed or having red hair or green eyes, and that there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Nationally, a majority of people under age 30 support same-sex marriage. And this is not because of overwhelming majorities found in more liberal states that skew the national picture: our research shows that a majority of young people in almost every state support it. As new voters come of age, and as their older counterparts exit the voting pool, it’s likely that support will increase, pushing more states over the halfway mark.
Over Time, a Gay Marriage Groundswell

Glee would not be enjoying its fabulous popularity if only the queers were watching...

Last edited:

Being a heterosexual is not a choice.

It is biologically normal and natural to be heterosexual. So no choice has to be made.

To be a homosexual or any other social deviant is 100% a choice. (rapists, child molesters, etc.)

It's biologically normal to be right handed and still a percentage of the population is left handed. It is biologically normal to have two eyes of the same color and yet David Bowie has one of each color. People do not choose these things. It is possibly, biologically normal, for the human animal to be bisexual...as so many animals are. It is possible that homosexuality exists as a biological necessity of nature, perhaps as a form of population control. There are animals that change their gender when it becomes biologically and naturally necessary for them to do so.

The choice regarding sexual orientation is only in whether or not to act upon those natural attractions that you have no choice in feeling. I did not choose to be attracted emotionally and physically to women, it is simply how I have always felt. Where did these feelings originate? I was not abused, did not have a bad experience with a man, had a completely normal childhood, have parents who are still married to each other, etc, etc. So what is your explanation?

You are, of course, free to teach whatever hatred and homophobia you deem necessary to your children. (But don't be surprised when your kid gets suspended or expelled for beating up the gay kid) I will teach my children, as most Americans are teaching their children now, that being gay is just something some people are, like being left handed or having red hair or green eyes, and that there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Why is it that you assume I'm teaching any "hatred?"

I said I let them know that queers are a product of genetic deviance. I never said anything about that being "wrong." In fact, I make it very clear that it is NOT a CHOICE, that I would expect them to make, since I'm sure that they are quite genetically normal.

However, should they be queer, I would expect them to take responsibility for not subjecting children to the horrible stigmata's associated with their abominable mutation.

Why is it that you assume I'm teaching any "hatred?"

I said I let them know that queers are a product of genetic deviance. I never said anything about that being "wrong." In fact, I make it very clear that it is NOT a CHOICE, that I would expect them to make, since I'm sure that they are quite genetically normal.

However, should they be queer, I would expect them to take responsibility for not subjecting children to the horrible stigmata's associated with their abominable mutation.

Kewl by me dude. Rock on!

WRONG

Dave I'm going to appeal to what I had previously thought was some common sense on your part. You know you and I agree on lot of things; following the constitution, the economy, small government. etc. But your views on homosexuality are an example of what the right wing politicians need to drop from their agenda if they want to get a foothold of control in congress. It's a losing battle and it's a morally wrong battle.

I get your point that people should not have the right to assign themselves as certain things for the purpose of gaining preferential treatment from the government, and I agree, but that is a separate issue. It's makes more sense to tackle that problem from the persepctive why government needs to make those distinctions in the first place. Look at it another way. I'm not gay, you're not gay, but there would be financial benefits to you and I being recognized as married by the government. Has nothing to do with love or romance, it's just a mutually beneficial business arrangment. So, since government really can't prove two people love each other, to me the solution would be get government out of it. For tax purposes everyone should be treated as an individual which I think you agree with.

But as to actually being gay being a choice. I appeal to what I percieved to be some common sense in you. Common sense says it's not a choice. Proof? I ask you the same question I asked the two bigots on here. Could you choose to FEEL attracted to a man?

I am a product of my experiences.. and my choice to be attracted to and marry a fiery redhead did not come from my genetics.. but my experiences, stimuli, actions, etc along the way... I also have made the conscious choice never to date a redhead again after my divorce... hence changing my realm of attraction... my experiences and the patterns of my life to this point, as well as the beliefs I choose, would make it highly improbable that I would choose to be attracted to a man... but much like Pavlov's dog, you can lead a subject to a behavior... and much like prisoners in jail choosing to act in a homosexual manner, the choice can be made whether all do so or not

We are a product of what has transpired in our lives until this point.. and our choices are based on experiences, knowledge, training, and so many other things.... and because someone FEELS that their actions are natural, does not make it genetic... and until complete scientific proof would show me otherwise, I put homosexuality in a place between learned behavior/psychopathology and conscious choice...

And if shown to be a genetic abnormality.. as with other genetic abnormalities, I welcome research into a cure or treatment so that parents of afflicted children and adults afflicted with the abnormality could try and cure or prevent it.. just like research into treatment or prevention of things such as Downs Syndrome, Klinefelter's syndrome, Proteus syndrome, or whatever else

peace...

Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Researchers Say Children Who Grow Up in Households With Gay Parents Have Normal Self-Esteem

"The vast consensus of all the studies shows that children of same-sex parents do as well as children whose parents are heterosexual in every way," she tells WebMD. "In some ways children of same-sex parents actually may have advantages over other family structures." [...]

Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

American Academy of Pediatrics statement:
A growing body of scientific literature demonstrates that children who grow up with 1 or 2 gay and/or lesbian parents fare as well in emotional, cognitive, social, and sexual functioning as do children whose parents are heterosexual. Children’s optimal development seems to be influenced more by the nature of the relationships and interactions within the family unit than by the particular structural form it takes.
Technical Report: Coparent or Second-Parent Adoption by Same-Sex Parents

It's not the gays that should stop having children, but the bigoted homophobes...

Thanks for the Reminder, Dumptruck!...

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

I am Certain that this Skewed and Biased Study is one of the one's Mentioned above...

Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests - CNN.com

Dr. Nanette Gartrell, the author of the study, wrote that the "funding sources played no role in the design or conduct of the study."

"My personal investment is in doing reputable research," said Gartrell. "This is a straightforward statistical analysis. It will stand and it has withstood very rigorous peer review by the people who make the decision whether or not to publish it."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/16/fashion/weddings/16moss.html

Dr. Diane Mosbacher and Dr. Nanette Kathryn Gartrell were married Thursday at the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort, in Victoria, British Columbia. Sharon Russell, a marriage commissioner in the province of British Columbia, officiated.

16MOSB.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, TOTALLY Fucking Objective Source for this Study!...

peace...

The Samples for these Studies are too Small and Blatantly Selective and they are looking for a Conclusion they have already come to themselves...

Bet.

peace...

[The Samples for these Studies are too Small and Blatantly Selective and they are looking for a Conclusion they have already come to themselves...

Bet.

peace...

Yes, we believe cons are imbeciles from birth, but these studies are too small and selective, so the conclusion isn't for certain, it might just be a choice to be stupid.:clap2:

Last edited:
Where did these feelings originate? I was not abused, did not have a bad experience with a man, had a completely normal childhood, have parents who are still married to each other, etc, etc. So what is your explanation?

I feel so sorry for your parents.

I'm sure they have a strong sense of guilt and shame that you entered into a perverted lifestyle.

And feel that they failed as parents.

Many times on the news. They will interview friends and relatives of child molesters and serial killers.

Many had perfectly normal childhoods. And were model children. Straight A students, Eagle Scouts, etc.

Which goes to show that parents many times are not the cause of kids who becomming degenerates or sexual deviants such as yourself.

Where did these feelings originate? I was not abused, did not have a bad experience with a man, had a completely normal childhood, have parents who are still married to each other, etc, etc. So what is your explanation?

I feel so sorry for your parents.

I'm sure they have a strong sense of guilt and shame that you entered into a perverted lifestyle.

And feel that they failed as parents.

Many times on the news. They will interview friends and relatives of child molesters and serial killers.

Many had perfectly normal childhoods. And were model children. Straight A students, Eagle Scouts, etc.

Which goes to show that parents many times are not the cause of kids who becomming degenerates or sexual deviants such as yourself.

I'm sure yours are equally disappointed in you for becoming a terroist muslim who teaches children to strap bombs to their chest.

Forum List

Back