🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Under your theory dwarfs should not have kids.
Give it up Samson. The hole you are digging is over your head and growing.

Dawg, basically it boils down to that they think gays shouldn't have children because the offspring of bigoted assholes might pick on them. Yeah, that's it, let the bigoted bullies win!

And Damn the welfare of the kids.

I think you've finally got it.

Kids of Queers are just collateral damage, sacrificed to "win."

Not really an unexpected posture for a group committed to behaviour specifically contrary to producing children.

What happened to your "genetically defective" argument?
Good to see you have hung that one up.

So the burden of divorce is worst than saying your parents are gay in your opinion? Is this how you justify this to your kids?
Duh. Even a homophobic bigot can figure that one out. Divorce is much harder on children than having to parents that love them, planned for them and are doing everything they can to raise intelligent, tolerant, contributing members of society.

Your choice is yours, and my choice is mine, what you and most glbt miss is a simple one, I don't care what you do in your private life, I really don't, I respect that part completely, it's when you tell me I have to or need to accept your choice, that's the entire problem and really it is the only one for most heterosexuals.....
Great! Your "acceptance" is neither desired nor required. We'd love for ya'll to just leave us alone and stop trying to legislate against us. We'll take the equal, fundamental right to legal civil marriage as well as the privilege of serving under the same exact rules and regulations that heterosexuals serve under and you never have to think about us ever again or you can sit in your easy chair and hate us to your heart's content. Your CHOICE.
I am so glad there are no homo parents in our school or neighborhood.

If there was, I would never let my children play with the homo's kids.

Or let them come over to my house.

I teach my kids about how sick and nasty homos and their lifestyle is.

So it would be hypocritical to let them hang around the homo's children.

Persecute the kids also.
You are the one that should not be raising kids.
I thought your religion was one of love.
HAHAHAHA, what a joke that is.

Dawg, basically it boils down to that they think gays shouldn't have children because the offspring of bigoted assholes might pick on them. Yeah, that's it, let the bigoted bullies win!

Not really an unexpected posture for a group committed to behaviour specifically contrary to producing children.

Was I suppose to ammened every singly post?

Ok:

Queers are genetically deviant: psychological albinos.

Not sure why you refuse to accept this: The handicapped status it affords queers allows them to be a protected "minority."

[/size][/font]Duh. Even a homophobic bigot can figure that one out. Divorce is much harder on children than having to parents that love them, planned for them and are doing everything they can to raise intelligent, tolerant, contributing members of society.

Great! Your "acceptance" is neither desired nor required. We'd love for ya'll to just leave us alone and stop trying to legislate against us. We'll take the equal, fundamental right to legal civil marriage as well as the privilege of serving under the same exact rules and regulations that heterosexuals serve under and you never have to think about us ever again or you can sit in your easy chair and hate us to your heart's content. Your CHOICE.
I am so glad there are no homo parents in our school or neighborhood.

If there was, I would never let my children play with the homo's kids.

Or let them come over to my house.

I teach my kids about how sick and nasty homos and their lifestyle is.

So it would be hypocritical to let them hang around the homo's children.

Persecute the kids also.
You are the one that should not be raising kids.
I thought your religion was one of love.
HAHAHAHA, what a joke that is.
I am not heartless.

I do feel sorry for the children raised by homo parents.

And I know that they can't help it.

But I wouldn't want my children to be around the homo's kids and be influenced by them.

Because homo raised children will be brain washed into thinking that their parents lifestyle is OK and normal.

I have to think of my children's welfare and safety first of all.

Ok:

Not sure why you refuse to accept this: The handicapped status it affords queers allows them to be a protected "minority."

Folks with red hair are genetically deviant.
So what is your point? Please tell us you have an argument somewhere in this for your supporters. They will be terribly disappointed if your argument is on "genetically deviant".
What is ammened? I am a redneck former Ga. Bulldog. 'Splain that one.

Nope more than that there is a certain sound and cadence in Gay males voices.
Our voce patterns are outlined in our brain when we are very young.

sooooooo, you suffered brain damage when very young. You have my sympathy. That however does not excuse your vile behaviour.

Yes, you do justify your choice don't you, neither is a good one for children, hopefully you're kids don't suffer.....
Let's start with, "what choice"? Being gay isn't one. As for what is good for kids, your opinion isn't supported by facts or evidence. The FACTS are that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals. There have been a number of studies on the children of gays and lesbians and they point to the FACT that children need loving parents and that being gay or straight doesn't matter a whit in that regard.

How do you get that I hate you from my comment, have you become so callous you're unable to discuss this? Where did I condemn you? Or do your own words condemn you?
I didn't say you did hate me or gays, just that you are free to do that if it bumps your button. I don't care if you hate me or love me. Just leave us alone to live our lives with the same rights, benefits and privileges you enjoy.

Ok:

Folks with red hair are genetically deviant.
So what is your point? Please tell us you have an argument somewhere in this for your supporters. They will be terribly disappointed if your argument is on "genetically deviant".
What is ammened? I am a redneck former Ga. Bulldog. 'Splain that one.

My point is that you really should simply accept your genetic deviance, rather than reject it.

It's probably not very appealing to realize you were born with the urge to be a fudgepacker, but you cannot help it anymore than you could change your height if you were a dwarf. Frankly, I respect dwarfs that make the most of their condition, often becomming successful entertainers. Likewise, Queers make great florists, wedding planners, stage managers....and as you've demonstrated, secretaries.

Last edited:
The FACTS are that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals.

Wrong.

Children of GLBT parents suffer from bullying and other social stigmata associated with their parents' deviance.

They are the collateral damage of the GLBT's "community" insistance that GLBT behaviour is "normal."

Last edited:
The FACTS are that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals.

Wrong.

Children of GLBT parents suffer from bullying and other social stigmata associated with their parents' deviance.

They are the collateral damage of the GLBT's "community" insistance that GLBT behaviour is "normal."

And yet studies show no long term affects of that bullying. Fat kids suffer from bullying and other social stigmata associated with their, often genetic, fatness. Guess those fat folks should stop breeding?

Racial minorities suffer bullying and social stigmata associated with their race. Guess those minorities should stop procreating? What about the social stigmata of being Muslim or Jewish or (fill in the blank). Guess only white Christians should be breeding these days eh?

How incredibly stupid...and bigoted. Hate is a learned trait.

Yes, you do justify your choice don't you, neither is a good one for children, hopefully you're kids don't suffer.....
Let's start with, "what choice"? Being gay isn't one. As for what is good for kids, your opinion isn't supported by facts or evidence. The FACTS are that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals. There have been a number of studies on the children of gays and lesbians and they point to the FACT that children need loving parents and that being gay or straight doesn't matter a whit in that regard.

How do you get that I hate you from my comment, have you become so callous you're unable to discuss this? Where did I condemn you? Or do your own words condemn you?
I didn't say you did hate me or gays, just that you are free to do that if it bumps your button. I don't care if you hate me or love me. Just leave us alone to live our lives with the same rights, benefits and privileges you enjoy.

Please show PROVEN factual scientific findings that show it is genetic...

It is either a choice, a learned behavior or pathology, or genetic... and funny that if homosexuality is psychopathology/learned behavior or genetic, that with other genetic abnormalities or pathology that is deviant, people strive for a cure... but not the same when it comes to homosexuality

Last edited:
Study: Same-Sex Parents Raise Well-Adjusted Kids
Researchers Say Children Who Grow Up in Households With Gay Parents Have Normal Self-Esteem

"The vast consensus of all the studies shows that children of same-sex parents do as well as children whose parents are heterosexual in every way," she tells WebMD. "In some ways children of same-sex parents actually may have advantages over other family structures." [...]

Studies from 1981 to 1994, including 260 children reared by either heterosexual mothers or same-sex mothers after divorce, found no differences in intelligence, type or prevalence of psychiatric disorders, self-esteem, well-being, peer relationships, couple relationships, or parental stress.

"Some studies showed that single heterosexual parents' children have more difficulties than children who have parents of the same sex," Perrin says. "They did better in discipline, self-esteem, and had less psychosocial difficulties at home and at school."

American Academy of Pediatrics statement:
A growing body of scientific literature demonstrates that children who grow up with 1 or 2 gay and/or lesbian parents fare as well in emotional, cognitive, social, and sexual functioning as do children whose parents are heterosexual. Children’s optimal development seems to be influenced more by the nature of the relationships and interactions within the family unit than by the particular structural form it takes.
Technical Report: Coparent or Second-Parent Adoption by Same-Sex Parents

The kids are all right...

It is either a choice, a learned behavior or pathology, or genetic... and funny that if homosexuality is psychopathology/learned behavior or genetic, that with other genetic abnormalities or pathology that is deviant, people strive for a cure... but not the same when it comes to homosexuality

Ample proof that points to a genetic predisposition has been posted on this thread...a couple of times. You and the other homophobes completely ignore it so you can continue with your stance of "gays choose so I can continue to discriminate against them".

I know you want to continue to justify your bigotry in any way possible, but you are fighting a losing battle...against science.

Do you have ANY evidence that being gay is a "choice"? Did you choose? Are you equally attracted to both men and women, but chose only one sex to lavish your attention on?

oesn't matter a whit in that regard.
Ample proof that points to a genetic predisposition has been posted on this thread...a couple of times.
Notice that faggots can't even say that there is a genetic predisposition proven by science that leads to homosexuality.

The best they can say is that "proof"??? Somehow "POINTS" to genetic predisposition.

Which is a long, long way from science confirming the fabled genetic gene :doubt:

Um, right....that's why they need therapy

That's why

Erin Hamilton has a private practice, and is involved in the community through her work at Jesus MCC where she provides a support group to Children of GLBT parents and also offers a support group through her practice called the SUN group

Yep, sounds like those Children of GLBT parents are adjusting perfectly to their parent's deviant, but genetically based, behaviour.

Um, right....that's why they need therapy

That's why

Erin Hamilton has a private practice, and is involved in the community through her work at Jesus MCC where she provides a support group to Children of GLBT parents and also offers a support group through her practice called the SUN group

Yep, sounds like those Children of GLBT parents are adjusting perfectly to their parent's deviant, but genetically based, behaviour.

Why would Children Adopted or Half-Adopted by Homosexuals need a "Support Group"?...

Sounds like something that Children of Alcoholic Parents do... :eusa_shhh:

:)

peace...

Ample proof that points to a genetic predisposition has been posted on this thread...a couple of times. You and the other homophobes completely ignore it so you can continue with your stance of "gays choose so I can continue to discriminate against them".

I know you want to continue to justify your bigotry in any way possible, but you are fighting a losing battle...against science.

Do you have ANY evidence that being gay is a "choice"? Did you choose? Are you equally attracted to both men and women, but chose only one sex to lavish your attention on?

No.. it has not... your opinion pieces, unverified findings, and uncorroborated findings do not constitute verified and truthful proof... the fact is there is no scientifically proven gay gene....

Homosexuals are Incapable of Reproducing if they are True to their Deviancy...

Having said that, someone's Chosen Sexual Deviation should NEVER be a Burden on a Child...

Only the MOST Selfish of our Species would Expose an Innoncent Child that way.

peace...
Haven't caught up with science have you? I managed to procreate five times without once betraying my "deviancy" :rolleyes:

You and someone of the same Sex have NEVER Procreated... Fact.

It has NEVER happened in the History of our Species.

Thanks for callin'!

peace...

No.. it has not... your opinion pieces, unverified findings, and uncorroborated findings do not constitute verified and truthful proof... the fact is there is no scientifically proven gay gene....

No, they are peer reviewed studies published in reputable scientific journals. Something you would, obviously, know nothing about since you seem to get most of your "facts" from Narth (a discredited organization I might add).

Nobody has made the claim that there is a "gay gene".

When did you choose Dave? Do you find yourself equally attracted to both men and women? You get a stiffie from watching men's wrestling do you?

Forum List

Back